SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup would scare the sh*t out of me in the dark. It’s making her look so old and worn out.
View attachment 1335566
The thing is, the older you get the more makeup will accentuate fine lines, wrinkles, and other imperfections etc. Having such caked-on foundation/powder doesn’t look nice. Black eyeliner on both top and bottom isn’t flattering past a certain age either, unless you’re going for some rocker chic or goth look. If she were to use a dark brown eyeliner on just on her top eyelid, it would look quite nice I reckon. She needs a “less is more” makeover.

Reactions: 16
What in the botched cheek filler hell is going on with Annals face!

Top half is lumpy & bumpy. Bottom half is so gaunt.

No wonder she’s never going to admit she has had filler, it’s to hide the effects her ED.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The “positive” here is that this can be clearly linked to Jonathan (or Anna),no one else would have access to those drafts Emilia made.He can’t claim someone else uploaded them or whatever, yah,he can downplay it and claim Emilia created an account and uploaded them without his permission,which would “only” make him an irresponsible parent. I’m sure that’s what he’s going to do, admit to the lesser charge

Reactions: 9
“I love days like these………You know, the ones were I lay out in the sun with 16 layers of all my gifted makeup running down the side of my face. It’s a good way to test them out, not to mention my thick neutral 6 layers of liner/lippy and gloss….standard sunbathing get up, right? Oh and are you all still continuing to notice my recovery (ahem, ED) weight loss? I love sweaty cakey make up wearing days but what I love more is showing off my now slim waist to you all whilst my he/she Jonbinory husband takes photos of the kids (mainly Edie, obvs #views) under water legs akimbo, no doubt you’ll see them all later on a TikTok. Bye for now guys, I’m off to intuitively eat 16 almond croissants the size of my head and edit my Ocado basket, life is so hectic”
You. Are. A. bleep.

(Pardon my language to everyone but Anna)

That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is, the older you get the more makeup will accentuate fine lines, wrinkles, and other imperfections etc. Having such caked-on foundation/powder doesn’t look nice. Black eyeliner on both top and bottom isn’t flattering past a certain age either, unless you’re going for some rocker chic or goth look. If she were to use a dark brown eyeliner on just on her top eyelid, it would look quite nice I reckon. She needs a “less is more” makeover.
Her “beauty” will soon fade. She already looks beyond her years. I am 8 years older than Anal and look far younger than her. As Roald Dahl put it so beautifully…
“A person who has good thoughts can never be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

Anna you ought to be ashamed of yourself. For so many reasons. But mainly because you procreated with a sociopath and you are facilitating his child abuse day in and day out. You are both disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m certain that teachers from the kids school read here, I hope you are aware of the ‘echo of Emily’ tiktok page. A grown man pretending to be a child by using his daughters voice over isn’t normal. I worry friends of Emilia will be communicating with this page thinking it’s her behind the screen.

Reactions: 18
Don’t get the creep any ideas there 🥲
Yer I know right....😭

I don't know the legal framework on non disclosure agreements in the UK but from what I have read & understood, generally speaking, laws won't enforce a NDA signed by a minor under the age of 18, they are considered to not be of sufficient legal capacity to understand what they are signing and wont be valid and binding meaning even if they did sign one under the age of 18, they are fully within their rights to cancel the contract no matter how many terms have been met and their is nothing the other party can do about it. ( someone else might know more on NDA's and explain better than me)

Hopefully by the age of 18 the kids will have realised that their father is a manipulator, dodgy, exploiting bleep who never had there best interest at heart and they will tell him where to go and that is where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am pretty sure they have made all their staff sign one, as none of the nannies, PEs, or even housekeepers have said anything about them in public.

Reactions: 11
I am pretty sure they have made all their staff sign one, as none of the nannies, PEs, or even housekeepers have said anything about them in public.
But why would they. Neither of us would go publically saying 'my real name is' and I have this and that say about this family. They would completely ruined their future careers.
No one would hire them in future, because who wants hire someone who then goes publically talking about personal confidential stuff from my home.
And also not everybody is comfortable to be in public eye. Even us here are under anonymous profiles..
But we dont know if they did something or just packed their bags....
SJS are on Ss radar, so some have said something, even if not publically

ETA I'm not saying is ok what Sjs doing or it shouldnt be exposed, just trying to see it from the employee perspective. I wouldn't never go publically about family I worked as an au-pair for two years, even if I wanted to report them (I didnt have to)

Reactions: 4
I had a look at the “echoofemily” account on TikTok yesterday and I’m genuinely very, very disturbed.
That is definitely Emilia’s voice (and Edie’s for Autumn). However, by the looks of the user’s comments, the account is run by Jonathan. I don’t know any child that would talk to others using the :sneaky: and 🥰 emojis or “welcome” people to the metaverse.
If you look through the “metahuman” hashtag that was posted on the first video, you will see that this is not any sort of trend. I actually don’t know how Emilia would have come up with this idea? I didn’t actually see any children use metahumans - only adults, and largely for artistic purposes. The interface for creating these characters and videos appears to be fairly complex as well. I don’t know how a 9 year-old child would be able to create these videos without some form of adult help.
I can only really interpret this account in two ways (and I think that the latter is more likely). Either, Jonathan is using this account to explore his Domdie fantasies, or this is an account to offer his children up to pedophiles and lure other children in. The purpose of the metahuman is not only to disguise the fact that it’s Emilia, but to make sure that the videos don’t get taken down for solely featuring children under 13 in them (as per TikTok’s rules). There are some weird people following that account.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I had a look at the “echoofemily” account on TikTok yesterday and I’m genuinely very, very disturbed.
That is definitely Emilia’s voice (and Edie’s for Autumn). However, by the looks of the user’s comments, the account is run by Jonathan. I don’t know any child that would talk to others using the :sneaky: and 🥰 emojis or “welcome” people to the metaverse.
If you look through the “metahuman” hashtag that was posted on the first video, you will see that this is not any sort of trend. I actually don’t know how Emilia would have come up with this idea? I didn’t actually see any children use metahumans - only adults, and largely for artistic purposes. The interface for creating these characters and videos appears to be fairly complex as well. I don’t know how a 9 year-old child would be able to create these videos without some form of adult help.
I can only really interpret this account in two ways (and I think that the latter is more likely). Either, Jonathan is using this account to explore his Domdie fantasies, or this is an account to offer his children up to pedophiles and lure other children in. The purpose of the metahuman is not only to disguise the fact that it’s Emilia, but to make sure that the videos don’t get taken down for solely featuring children under 13 in them (as per TikTok’s rules). There are some weird people following that account.
Just taken a look and WTAF is it. Alot of comments all saying it Emilias voice. I've reported the account but of course nothing will be done as per.

Jotato is one very very sick man, where are the police, they need to look at his computers for sure.

Really can't wait for E1 to grow up and be able to see what her freek of a dad is doing to them, hopefully once she gets to secondary school the penny will start to drop. 🙏

Reactions: 14
I cannot fathom anyone who feels it necessary to sunbathe in the garden with a full face of makeup on? If you can’t be comfortable in your own home (which you barely leave) without any make up on, your skin is literally never going to breathe this ageing her even more!

That echosofemily channel is creepy as hell, J boy is definitely behind it, using his kids yet AGAIN to pay the mortgage! I wish people could see how vile he is. Long for the day when his downfall happens, even Teflon loses its non stick eventually…

Reactions: 28
I don’t know what’s funnier, Anna’s low energy, low impact, sluggish ‘exercise’ or her cooking in the sun wearing her usual over-applied foundation and lipstick lmao. I’m actually shocked that she looks visibly sweaty, while wearing a hat AND sunglasses and has put on or kept on so much makeup. The irony of using Botox as an anti ageing tool, while also doing something so bad for your skin haha. It feels so rank when you’re sweating in the sun in a full face of makeup! Nothing nicer than a makeup free face and a good quality sunscreen - it’s always when I feel the prettiest and foundation under the sun just feels dirty and like my pores are suffocating.

this Emily TikTok is so obviously Emilia, and with Jonathan having recently mentioned Emilia wanting a personal account, it’s pretty obvious he was testing the waters or prepping a narrative about how much SHE wanted one (therefore, because she wants one, he HAD to let her have one as she was leading the decision and consented by asking)

I just had a realisation a moment ago that these two people, are parents who have used cold showers as punishment on three of their children (going off the actual evidence we have). I was helping a family member with their new puppy and considered that people punish puppies in such ridiculous ways. That the puppy has absolutely no way of understanding.
Then I thought oh yeah, people like these do that with their children, when they’re toddlers and are only partially verbal. Like these two adults, who sell us their instagrams all focused on loving and accepting your children, focused on how supportive they are as parents - would literally take their toddler, put them in a cold shower, restrain them so they couldn’t get out, and force them to stand or sit in the freezing water while they cried and begged to get out.

no matter the excuse anyone could use, I just can’t understand it. Losing your patience and snapping, or shouting, swearing when your child has been a complete little tit and you’re burnt out and in the moment you just snap. I can understand how that happens. I can understand how afterwards you’d probably feel terrible and you’d say sorry to your kid for shouting or swearing. I can understand following up on the child’s possible naughtiness with an appropriate punishment - taking a privilege away, or giving them an assignment to teach them about appropriate behaviour.

but to take the child and then subject it to prolonged physical discomfort and emotional distress, to be able to not care that the child will not learn anything from the punishment but also that it’ll be frightened and feel unsafe. I just can’t understand it. All I can think is that you’d have to be really bleeping angry at that child, and that being so cruel to it must feel satisfying in some way.
Mental.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That Emily echo account hasn't posted since January. I still have my doubts its her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.