SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I was just about to post some of her tweets too!

If you are new, on the fence about them or lurking fans, just google Anna Saccone tweets. You will be floored!

Reactions: 14
Just had a browse through who Jonathan is following on TikTok. It disturbs me that a lot of who he follows is seemingly young girls who are putting out sexualized and inappropriate content. There is even an account he follows of a baby!! 🤢 And the SaconneJoly “fan page” says “Jonathan follows” like some weird cult. Why is he following all these accounts????? A husband and father over 40 of 4 young children. The man is so sick.

Also I believe the Echo of Emily account is Emilia and that Jonathan has slightly altered the voice pitch a bit. Same speaking mannerisms and also “Autumn” sounds just like Eduardo. Is he encouraging his kids to “escape to a fake reality” like “Domdie”???

View attachment 1338267View attachment 1338269View attachment 1338271View attachment 1338276View attachment 1338277View attachment 1338278View attachment 1338280View attachment 1338281View attachment 1338283View attachment 1338287View attachment 1338288View attachment 1338289View attachment 1338290
he also follows Princess Andre, a 14 year old girl. It’s seriously concerning. Why would a man in his 40s follow a young girl, a literal child… I’m torn between two things, either he’s a creepy perv who finds her attractive OR he’s hoping to one day mould Emilia into her thinking it will gain views & money

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Don't believe Amber Heard Anna Saccone's lies. She's the abusive one. She did a vlog once laughing at Jonathan nearly in tears as she'd ripped into him and mocked his family. She laughed as he pulled glass out of his foot. Lots of other cases too, but she plays the victim very well. I don't defent Jonathan, but I do think he's very mentally unwell and vulnerable and Anna is just plain cruel. Swanning around with all that slap on, visiting The Ivy every week with mates while J is posting cries for help online and has nobody in real life to talk to - just imagine the roles were reversed there and that was the man out every day with his mates while his wife cried in the bedroom to fans. Don't let their sexes fool you, she's no victim

• Heart
Reactions: 49
God he really has a type, doesn’t he 🤢

I’m convinced half the reason she wears full on face makeup all day everyday is because of his “high standards” He has very specific requirements ie no red lippy, certain hair styles etc. Reminds me of this tweet (top one)

0C055A8A-98AC-42E7-B59C-0350B4FE458F.jpeg

Speaking of this, guess who still hasn’t liked their wifes empowering bikini photo shoot pics!

Thought you were best friends & loved your co-baby maker no matter what JJ?

2210DB88-9CD7-4CAB-B3CA-72FF4D173F70.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Don't believe Amber Heard Anna Saccone's lies. She's the abusive one. She did a vlog once laughing at Jonathan nearly in tears as she'd ripped into him and mocked his family. She laughed as he pulled glass out of his foot. Lots of other cases too, but she plays the victim very well. I don't defent Jonathan, but I do think he's very mentally unwell and vulnerable and Anna is just plain cruel. Swanning around with all that slap on, visiting The Ivy every week with mates while J is posting cries for help online and has nobody in real life to talk to - just imagine the roles were reversed there and that was the man out every day with his mates while his wife cried in the bedroom to fans. Don't let their sexes fool you, she's no victim
just to add to that- she was the one who put glass on the stairs for him to stand on, then said that her prank worked.. all posted on her snapchat at the time

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I think he follows those girls for ideas as he wants his kids to turn into social media stars for some reason.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Found the tiktoks, but they’re not accessible from a Google search for some reason.

I was prepared to think it wasn’t the SJs but absolutely 100% believe that’s Emilia’s voice altered to be slightly higher in pitch. It’s also the same crappy animation Jono would have been practicing around that time, not long before the animation of Domdie was released. People who know animation better pls correct me but the models like very similar and he’s animating their mouths in the same clumsy amateur way.

My guess is E1 wanted her own tiktok and Jono compromised with whatever this characterisation is. So he can animate, hide her identity and control the script. It has all the weird elements he’d be into… creepy, childlike storylines that are also too self aware for a child to come up with, bad spelling. The name just close enough to Emilia. And he literally follows the account.

I personally wonder if it was made for the friendliest friends and then abandoned. He’s been posting ‘’’innocent’’’ pics of the kids by request, imagine if this was a way for E1’s voice to be unknowingly sexualised or to engage in a sketchy storyline like Edie in that musical tiktok.

Even if you don’t think the voices are exact, I’m not sure how anyone would deny this has Jono written all over it.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Found the tiktoks, but they’re not accessible from a Google search for some reason.

I was prepared to think it wasn’t the SJs but absolutely 100% believe that’s Emilia’s voice altered to be slightly higher in pitch. It’s also the same crappy animation Jono would have been practicing around that time, not long before the animation of Domdie was released. People who know animation better pls correct me but the models like very similar and he’s animating their mouths in the same clumsy amateur way.

My guess is E1 wanted her own tiktok and Jono compromised with whatever this characterisation is. So he can animate, hide her identity and control the script. It has all the weird elements he’d be into… creepy, childlike storylines that are also too self aware for a child to come up with, bad spelling. The name just close enough to Emilia. And he literally follows the account.

I personally wonder if it was made for the friendliest friends and then abandoned. He’s been posting ‘’’innocent’’’ pics of the kids by request, imagine if this was a way for E1’s voice to be unknowingly sexualised or to engage in a sketchy storyline like Edie in that musical tiktok.

Even if you don’t think the voices are exact, I’m not sure how anyone would deny this has Jono written all over it.
I agree completely. And the fact that both characters have teenage features, including BOOBS is super disturbing. They disturb me more than anything else.
Even if Jono hasn't produced them himself, he must surely recognise that she sounds almost identical to his own daughter. So why would he be following that account?

Reactions: 18
When he’s quiet he’s usually up to something or busy selling the kids,I used to think he really was in a dark hole of depression when he went awol but his pattern of behaviour is so predictable,he’s scrambling to keep the balls up in the air, it wasn’t long ago he was high on the insta lives, he’s a fool,I hope he really does read tattle and knows for sure what a waste of space he really is.🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.