SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That playground video is disgusting. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Hardly any comments is very telling! Most are calling him out, a couple clearly just ignoring the fact it’s a child being upskirted and only one defending him. Radio silence from the Emilyroses!

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end. No engagement = no money.

Also in the poorly executed ad, who is in the background holding a kid? Weird time to film content if you have company over! Although nothing surprises me with these two, they are so removed from reality.
Looks like Alex, the hairdresser? So strange.

And yes, he knows exactly what he is doing, he's been doing it for years.

Reactions: 11
e2 is always wearing short clothing too (whilst the others are in long sleeves) it’s disgusting it needs to be reported

Reactions: 21
He is one sick and depraved b. His conduct is lower than a snake's belly. That video was done for one thing and one thing only. Poor E2, the child is being used to fulfil Jono's own sick fantasies.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The comments on the Instagram park video are mostly negative. Did Margaret Saccone not see them? She's happily applauding. Sick woman. Unbelievable!!!
Someone else in the ig comments has rightly so also called Margaret out on her emoji's and reaction to the playground/upskirt filming of E2 of what majority of people are deeming inappropriate, people are noticing this as well about her, on how she is happily going along with her daughter and son in law's sickening behavior of her grandchildren, it's beyond the pale. She is old enough to distinguish right from wrong and if she doesn't see the difference then she is complicit too and needs to be investigated also. She is a disgrace and delusional, she makes me sick too.

[
DD77ACA7-CD4B-4C0E-B1DF-65123B9C5BB0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The upskirking video is sick. You can see Jonathan lowers the camera slightly everytime he pans to E2 to get their bottom half in view. Where as with the 2 A’s he’s doesn’t do it. He’s feeding his gross audience and Anna and her mother are just letting him pimp E2 out to online predators! Sick family!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion

SacconeJolys #76: Mother Figure & the P-I-M-P (photographing indecently my progeny)

Reactions: 16
All the comments on that IG video are still engagement aren’t they, and that’s what he wants. He doesn’t care what type of engagement or if people are (rightly) calling him out for exploiting his child!

As an aside, who takes their child to the playground wearing a skirt/dress? Much more comfortable for them to wear shorts like Andrea and be able to climb, go down slides etc without a dress getting in the way. This family are so obsessed with gender stereotyped clothes. Girls can wear comfortable shorts and t-shirts too, and they don’t need to be pink!

Reactions: 34
All the comments on that IG video are still engagement aren’t they, and that’s what he wants. He doesn’t care what type of engagement or if people are (rightly) calling him out for exploiting his child!

As an aside, who takes their child to the playground wearing a skirt/dress? Much more comfortable for them to wear shorts like Andrea and be able to climb, go down slides etc without a dress getting in the way. This family are so obsessed with gender stereotyped clothes. Girls can wear comfortable shorts and t-shirts too, and they don’t need to be pink!
I would think most kids should wear shorts or pants because of the metal slides being scorching hot In summer as well. But then he wouldn’t get his creepy videos.

Reactions: 17
I think he's deleted alot of the comments on insta, both of mine are gone!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just catching up, my god TikTok is creepy, from the animations themselves to the profiles and type of people it attracts- why would they even consider putting their kids on there?
also my daughter is 8 and she has never once asked for social media, I don’t think she knows what it is. Very very worrying.

Reactions: 10
I am new here but I had to comment. I cannot believe what Jonathan is doing, it is absolutely criminal, its far worse that what many people go to prison for. Anna is so institutionalised, she has been with that creep from such a young age and is so money hungry she has not done what any decent mother would do, which would be to leave her utter disgrace of a husband. The EchoEmily account is definitely Emilia and a forensic voice analyst would be able to confirm that. Its absolutely vile that he has made that account, he is sinister and there needs to be involvement from the social services and even the police, they should seize his devices to see what is really going on. His exploitation of Eduardo is sickening as everyone knows, yet he will not stop, he is literally pimping out his children day in day out. He must has a serious personality disorder and needs psychiatric help immediately but he will not seek this and Anna continues to enable him, she does not have a mind of her own or maternal instinct to allow the tit that goes on, its insane. Money or children, she chooses money every damn time. I do not understand how social services have not got involved properly and conducted an investigation, yes the children are clothed and fed and live in a nice house however so many children have been abused with similar lifestyles and the proof of the abuse is all over the internet. He needs a lifetime social media ban and then he cannot exploit his children for money nothing else will stop him, he is sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.