SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have read on her it was fathers day and has now made a post...🤣
LMAO that’s such a half-assed post. She couldn’t even be bothered. Remember the paragraph she wrote for her bff on his birthday?
Yes Anna we get it you’re in love with your gay bff and not your husband. You didn’t have to make it so painfully obvious 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You're the best dad in the world and we are so lucky to have you.

You're the worst dad in the world and we are so unlucky to have you- There I fixed it for her. Because any bleeping mother that would allow THAT father to put his kid's underwear online and do the things he is doing has no clue what an actual good dad is. BTW where's Matt's post Anal? I've noticed his praise posts have disappeared.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Did you report it? I think insta stops showing you the video after you report it.
Oh that must be why, can't believe it hasn't been taken down, F'ing Instagram just don't care & there's no way of contacting them.

Reactions: 8
Imagine the days just over and she’s pops this up cos little Johnny is so upset 😂🤣 there there Johnny calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must have read on here it was fathers day and has now made a post...🤣
That's got a headline news feel to it. Perfect picture for the opening credits of the 9 o'clock news when he gets caught or something bad happens in that family which is inevitable with his exploitation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay guys, that company that are doing ads with the family even though I contacted them actively admit they didn't look up the family before using them and now they are saying they dont believe me. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Of course he doesn't care the E2's underwear was on show, A1's privates were on shoe for hours despite 100s of comments telling him.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh no! Jonathan has blocked me! 🙄 seemingly because I liked a fair few posts calling him out for showing his child’s underwear on Instagram…!

Also, notice how Anna hasn’t posted a gushing “greatest father ever, happy Father’s Day” post!

The pair of them of idiots!
Something definitely going on. I was blocked on my main account the past couple of days in spite of following him on there for over a year. I only like the negative comments I agree with and never actually comment.
So I switched to one of my other Insta accounts last night, liked a couple of comments and boom I'm blocked.

I think he is on a massive downward spiral and he's on a big blocking spree and stamping his social media feet because people are critical and don't worship him like the God he is. That coupled with the lack of stories on Insta tells me that all is bit well in the grey 'soon to be repossessed' mansion!

Thank God I've got 3 remaining Insta accounts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d be careful calling him that because I dont think he is. He’s a prick alright but this is maybe a step too far just for your own sake
Yes, stick to the facts, the videos he published: date rape, mile high, yogurt, foursome with the dog, cold showers and his Stacey Dooley 'is that a bad thing' comments are all facts. These should be enough to deter any advertiser. Possibly an opinion on exploitation etc. and what his behaviour points to.

Reactions: 23
Very pleased to announce I too have been blocked by that absolute pervert for liking a number of posts calling him out on the exploitation of his children. Must have been having a tit fathers day to find time to block people off instagram. What a sad little loser.
I'm in the blocked camp too because I was on a liking spree yesterday with those comments calling out the sick f*cker. Can I get a bucket, want to puke over Anal's post about him. He's a perverted sperm donor, not a father.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.