SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The playground video has been removed from his insta.
I can still see it

The sad thing about the Dre video wanting a baby is that if he grows up wanting to transition or is gay he will be pushed into every "manly" thing jono can find and be forced to be what jono wants him to be " his one and only son "

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There I was thinking how odd it was that they remained friends with Izzy, well, looks like this is still a business relationship and she gets them their sponsorships, what other reason for her to be there the exact day they're filming this ad? Would be quite rude to invite someone over and then film a video, no?

vlcsnap-2022-06-19-13h50m53s734.png

Reactions: 11
There I was thinking how odd it was that they remained friends with Izzy, well, looks like this is still a business relationship and she gets them their sponsorships, what other reason for her to be there the exact day they're filming this ad? Would be quite rude to invite someone over and then film a video, no?

View attachment 1354662
Who the duck buys anything from companies that use this lot to sell ???

Reactions: 22
Who the duck buys anything from companies that use this lot to sell ???
Estee Lauder has lost me as a customer. I won't buy a single thing from them anymore after they recently gifted Anal a huge package with full-size products. I live in the US so some of their products are the UK only, but if it's something I can get in the US and they're gifted it, I refuse to buy it anymore. I will also shoot out an email, but really no one is reading those.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting there’s no gushing Father’s Day post from anna... just her crappy breakfast! Even she can’t write anything nice about her childrens dad...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
And no gushing post from him about his kids or his 'co-baby maker' making him a dad, either...
Wonder if new BFF and his partner swapped cards and prezzies...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Interesting there’s no gushing Father’s Day post from anna... just her crappy breakfast! Even she can’t write anything nice about her childrens dad...
I was thinking the same. Was going to say its probably bc he identifies more as giselle or something, but then his pronouns are "currently he/him" so who tf knows 😂

Reactions: 15
And no gushing post from him about his kids or his 'co-baby maker' making him a dad, either...
Wonder if new BFF and his partner swapped cards and prezzies...
The fact she bothered to put her own breakfast up, but not a breakfast made by the kids is odd...

Reactions: 10
Oh no! Jonathan has blocked me! 🙄 seemingly because I liked a fair few posts calling him out for showing his child’s underwear on Instagram…!

Also, notice how Anna hasn’t posted a gushing “greatest father ever, happy Father’s Day” post!

The pair of them of idiots!

Reactions: 22
The park video has finally gone from Instagram.

New thread title.

"Eduardo still being exploited, videos of underware, parents that just don't care."

Reactions: 17
I'm so annoyed, my second insta has been blocked by Jono but I never commented on anything, only liked a couple of comments calling him out on the playground vid. So he's really working hard deleting and blocking anyone who doesn't love his exploitation and perverse ways. bleeping sicko.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh no! Jonathan has blocked me! 🙄 seemingly because I liked a fair few posts calling him out for showing his child’s underwear on Instagram…!

Also, notice how Anna hasn’t posted a gushing “greatest father ever, happy Father’s Day” post!

The pair of them of idiots!
Same ,pair of twats 🤣😂 imagine spending Father’s Day busy blocking but truth is he’s gutted no post from his bestie,she saves the gushing posts for her handsome bestie not the little leprechaun ,serves the twit right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jonathan’s deleting all the “negative” comments left on his Instagram, comments that are literally telling him that the video is pedalo fodder and to protect his child. He doesn’t give a single tit does he? It’s sickening… I fully garantee this man has his own kiddy fetish and wants to supply his own to his friendliest friends

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm so annoyed, my second insta has been blocked by Jono but I never commented on anything, only liked a couple of comments calling him out on the playground vid. So he's really working hard deleting and blocking anyone who doesn't love his exploitation and perverse ways. bleeping sicko.
I’m the same, never comment, but I did like a lot of the ones calling him out and he’s blocked me. What a pathetic excuse for a man. Spends time trawling through Instagram to block people rather than just not exploiting his kids, oh, but wait how would he pay the bills and mortgage etc because he’s FAR too famous and misunderstood to get a real job 🙄

Reactions: 24
Very pleased to announce I too have been blocked by that absolute pervert for liking a number of posts calling him out on the exploitation of his children. Must have been having a tit fathers day to find time to block people off instagram. What a sad little loser.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.