SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment on the tik tok with Andrea “don’t confuse another one” yes! 100%.

Why? What do shorts cover that knickers don't? As a mother of girls, I think this new thing of wearing shorts under dresses is absolute madness!
Actually i've just seen the video, and that surely isn't a dress that E2 is wearing? but a long top? Definitely need shorts or leggings with that!
They’re saying that if you were to film your child in a dress or long shirt on a damn monkey bar thing in a playground in a dress where they keep spreading their legs maybe you’d you know…put some leggings or shorts on ‘‘em first? No one cares what anyone else does with their kids on this site…we are talking about jonathan he is not normal. He for sure did this on purpose and he’s filming Eduardo the most just quickly to Alessia so he doesn’t get called out for being a perv. He is standing on the ground with a straight in view of his child like a pervert. He could of stood on the part above it and filmed downwards If filming it were absolutely necessary There are lots of perverts in this world and lots of women wear bike shorts under skirts because there are men that go around looking up dresses and filming it. I’m not saying everyone should make their kids where shorts under but just be aware of your surroundings because if I saw someone like Jonathan around my kids I’d be very wary. He shouldn’t have kids let alone be in a playground with a camera.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You can report crimes via DM on their county police Instagram account…

Reactions: 9
The comments on the Instagram park video are mostly negative. Did Margaret Saccone not see them? She's happily applauding. Sick woman. Unbelievable!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Instagram video has gone, 👍 he can now keep it for private viewings just for his peawdo friends. 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm firmly in the camp that kids don't need shorts under a dress. Seeing a quick flash of kickers is surely no worse than a swimming costume or leotard showing in activities. I don't agree with making girls ashamed for running about or dressing to please other people.

BUT

E2 is physically still male and so a quick flash of knickers could indeed show far more then necessary and something like that can traumatise them. I don't agree with treating trans people differently (trans girls are girls) but physically we have to admit there are differences and a boys genetics in unsuportive girls knickers aren't going to give much cover are they? (I've tried to write this as sensitively as I can, considering this is a child and a delicate topic but considering how careful I've been here about just typing this, I hope that shows how negligent the parents are by showing it in public)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
20220618_215110.jpg

Umm, wtf is this tit.
On the up skirt vid 🤮🤢
If this isn't proof that Jono pimps out his kids I don't know what is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
When you are showing this type of thing on the internet for hundreds of thousands of people to see then wearing shorts under a dress is important. I don't care what you do with your child, however, knowing what the hell is out there and the types of people who are just itching to see a kid's underwear, I'm in camp put on some shorts. There are sick F-ers out there that discretely take photos of kids and sell them on the internet. I would never place my kids or grandkids in a situation where that could happen. We live in different times now with technology and a camera in people's hands 24/7, I'm going to protect my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm firmly in the camp that kids don't need shorts under a dress. Seeing a quick flash of kickers is surely no worse than a swimming costume or leotard showing in activities. I don't agree with making girls ashamed for running about or dressing to please other people.

BUT

E2 is physically still male and so a quick flash of knickers could indeed show far more then necessary and something like that can traumatise them. I don't agree with treating trans people differently (trans girls are girls) but physically we have to admit there are differences and a boys genetics in unsuportive girls knickers aren't going to give much cover are they? (I've tried to write this as sensitively as I can, considering this is a child and a delicate topic but considering how careful I've been here about just typing this, I hope that shows how negligent the parents are by showing it in public)
They’ve already shown everyone they’ve bought him underwear to tuck his boy parts so I guess they’re the same as girls underwear? I don’t think anyone should see any ones childrens underwear posted online. I don’t want to see any ones underwear at all honestly even adults And I don’t care if that makes me a prude. Jonathan is a sicko, he does it on purpose. Anyone who thinks he doesn’t and its “innocent” probably thinks people like Eugenia Cooney accidentally flashes her viewers all the damn time and that “underwear are the same as bathing suits so there’s not a problem”. She does it for sick fucks that pay for it I’m sure.I’m glad more people have common sense and reported his tit and it got taken down.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's not about whether or not you or me would show a video like this. It's him showing it on a public IG with 1.1m followers, and potentially lots more who do not follow him but just look him up every now and then. And it's not one isolated video, his whole IG is full of questionable videos with 'Edie'.

This is how he hides in plain sight. You could report individual videos, but as they are within guidelines, nothing will come of it. It's not until someone sees the whole series of these type of videos that it becomes worrying. But IG/Tiktok/YT mods will never take that time.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can't believe jono actually has an AD on his Instagram. What kind of company would want that sort of attention 🤯
It looks like it was filmed a while ago but still in the midst of all this fuckery going on. Complete madness, i would never buy off a company who chooses to use the saconnejolys to advertise their products.

And the comments so far are all bots so has Jonathan been buying followers?

Reactions: 10
And
Can't believe jono actually has an AD on his Instagram. What kind of company would want that sort of attention 🤯
It looks like it was filmed a while ago but still in the midst of all this fuckery going on. Complete madness, i would never buy off a company who chooses to use the saconnejolys to advertise their products.

And the comments so far are all bots so has Jonathan been buying followers?
E2 in dark blue? Not in pink or a sparkly dress? Hmm, almost as if they were told to tone it down a bit?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Hiding in plain sight, just how much more twisted can he be?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So many calling him out on insta comments, but this hits the nail on the head.
Again, people are assuming he’s innocently making a mistake posting this and reading comments would make him change his ways. He KNOWS he’s posting these things and he KNOWS what reaction it’ll get from the right crowd.

Maybe if someone who has never done anything questionable before accidentally posted a video of their kids in which it’s possible they don’t notice something problematic can be seen.

But how much has J done to make him seem like this is all done on purpose & knowingly?! He’s not a normal, sane person. He’s a pweirdo and I won’t hear different. If he isn’t himself, he knows he’s attracting them to look at photos of his kids, specifically his poor son.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
That playground video is disgusting. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Hardly any comments is very telling! Most are calling him out, a couple clearly just ignoring the fact it’s a child being upskirted and only one defending him. Radio silence from the Emilyroses!

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end. No engagement = no money.

Also in the poorly executed ad, who is in the background holding a kid? Weird time to film content if you have company over! Although nothing surprises me with these two, they are so removed from reality.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.