SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported that park video but likely TikTok will see no wrong :rolleyes: and Jono the perv will get away with exploitation once more

Reactions: 14
I live in the south so it feels like Satan's ass for the summer and we wear shorts here. The only women wearing short shorts are hoes and teen's who's parents aren't in the picture. She doesn't leave the house so unfortunately the only people seeing her vag when she bends over are the dogs and the kids. If she hasn't already been called out by E1, it's coming. No preteen wants to see their mom walking around with their booty out pretending she's 19 when she's 34.
I have a fav. pair of jean shorts by Mudd. They are a button-up and the back of the jeans go down slightly to cover yer ass. They are perfect for my age, you don't look like a granny, but you don't look like you charge $3.50 for a go in the back seat of a car.
I don't know if it's the case with Anna that she looks way older than 34 and is a mum.. Just thinking that actually 34 is still an age were you look great and don't necessarily have to wear long skirts... Some have better looking bodies and booties at 34 than at 16. :D
(but of course agreeing her shorts don't look great😂)

Reactions: 9
Wtf he’s such a perv!! Poor E2 😭
An upskirt shot of E2?
Do he know that upskirts shorts are considered harassment/assault and can be reported to the police? I know he’ll just say it was a joke and for a video but there’s very real ramifications that come from promoting stuff like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What in the highway to hell are those shorts she is wearing 😳 😳 😳 Where is the rest of the material to fit around her arse. They are the smallest pair of shorts I have seen on an adult. Did she buy those in the childrens section. They look ridiculous on her.

View attachment 1351742
This is your reminder Anna, if you need to cut them you need to size up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for Eduardo but this new "Me" that Jonathan is creating of him, acts like a total brat. It gives me a Toddlers and Tiaras vibe.

Also WTF due to Eduardos new Behaviour suddenly Andrea wants a baby too(while rubbing over his belly), does that means Andrea is Trans too? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Naamloos.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Andrea is what almost 4, he’s doing so much damage putting this online rather than letting the kids be kids without adding an almost permanent label.

Reactions: 21
why is she even wearing shorts its peed it down all bloody day? there not even short more like pants

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can he put shorts under that child's dress? That Instagram is for the masses and not your close friends, you can see the child's underwear. I'm sorry, but when a child wears a short dress you should have biker shorts( or something ) to cover them. Kids don't know how to keep their legs together and you have no clue who is hanging out at the park.

Reactions: 15
People in the comments acting as if J is a logical man.

He KNOWS Eduardo’s pants are on show. That’s the point. He’s not actually stupid - he does these things on purpose. He wants it to fall into the wrong hands. He’s sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Can he put shorts under that child's dress? That Instagram is for the masses and not your close friends, you can see the child's underwear. I'm sorry, but when a child wears a short dress you should have biker shorts( or something ) to cover them. Kids don't know how to keep their legs together and you have no clue who is hanging out at the park.
Why? What do shorts cover that knickers don't? As a mother of girls, I think this new thing of wearing shorts under dresses is absolute madness!
Actually i've just seen the video, and that surely isn't a dress that E2 is wearing? but a long top? Definitely need shorts or leggings with that!

Why? What do shorts cover that knickers don't? As a mother of girls, I think this new thing of wearing shorts under dresses is absolute madness!
Actually i've just seen the video, and that surely isn't a dress that E2 is wearing? but a long top? Definitely need shorts or leggings with that!
I don’t necessarily think cover shorts in public, but he shouldn’t be posting his child’s underwear for thousands of people.

Reactions: 22
What in the highway to hell are those shorts she is wearing 😳 😳 😳 Where is the rest of the material to fit around her arse. They are the smallest pair of shorts I have seen on an adult. Did she buy those in the childrens section. They look ridiculous on her.

View attachment 1351742
She has her ass hanging out her shorts like it's 1980 all the time. Let's revisit these infamous Aug, 2020 outfits.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reported that park video but likely TikTok will see no wrong :rolleyes: and Jono the perv will get away with exploitation once more
He has also posted it on Instagram, I've reported it to. It's vile and very obvious was the filthy perv is up to.

Why is no one arresting this piece of 💩 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I've just reported that video, I often think he can't get any worse but here we are. Someone commented that the people saying about her underwear on show are sick - what the actual f is wrong with these people that can't see what he's doing!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.