SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know he has other angles he took of that, I’m honestly surprised he chose this one to post. Sick freak 🤮
He deliberately chooses the provocative and explicit one's that will get attention and noticed by his "audience' not only do his 'friends' get excited but so does he. He wants to push peoples buttons, its a thrill for him. I will never forget he said one time, giving it to concerned people that were voicing there worries and concerns for E2 who J labelled as trolls, he said "You dont like pictures of Eduardo, well here's bleeping 50 of them" & "You have a problem with that Tik tok, here's 50 more" , he's a bleep, pure & simple, He can't separate his emotions versus doing the right thing by his child, it's all about how he feels, not the ramifications for his kids. Hence posting countless inappropriate pictures of his kids that have an underlying sexual connotation attached and him not giving a damn, it drives him to go further and further, this sicko has no morals & ethics. He gets away with murder, it's unbelievable!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Do you think his post about everyone going on holiday is about all the influencers gifted holidays to Disneyworld?
He’s been fishing for a free holiday for months but thankfully no one has offered.
Stop moaning about holidays and pay for your bleeping kids to go away and have some life experiences. I hate how entitled he is and just waiting for the gifts to come in!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
He throws his kids to the wolves. Poor E1 with her dreadful pitch when singing, E2 who seems particularly uncoordinated for an 8 year old and whose mannerisms are just bizarre from all the drag brainwashing he's been exposed to. Then all of them seem very self conscious and unsure of themselves. No amount of "Shes so happy" captions will convince me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you think his post about everyone going on holiday is about all the influencers gifted holidays to Disneyworld?
He’s been fishing for a free holiday for months but thankfully no one has offered.
Stop moaning about holidays and pay for your bleeping kids to go away and have some life experiences. I hate how entitled he is and just waiting for the gifts to come in!
That's what I thought! he has some cheek posting that when nothing is stopping him from booking a holiday or a getaway for a few days other than he can't be bothered.the face he is pulling looks so entitled.

He enjoys moaning about not going away but doesn't actually do something about it like its everyone else's fault, always expecting everything handed to him! 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I just googled him, and whilst I'm not a fan of precocious "sassy'":rolleyes: child entertainers, that child can dance, unlike some others who imo are very uncoordinated & can't even complete a twirl without falling over.
He sure can, I think he's a little cutie with lots of talent and a great little personality unlike johnny boys brat!

Reactions: 2
Weren’t they supposed to go on a paid for Disney holiday a couple of years ago but were put on the Disney black list after Anna shared a racist joke about Disney characters ? Can’t remember the ins and outs though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Weren’t they supposed to go on a paid for Disney holiday a couple of years ago but were put on the Disney black list after Anna shared a racist joke about Disney characters ? Can’t remember the ins and outs though.
Yes, I believe it was booked and everything. Anna tweeted sharing racist jokes laughing at Disney casting a black lady as Ariel and shortly after that they started whinging that the Disney holiday wasn't going ahead

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Yes, I believe it was booked and everything. Anna tweeted sharing racist jokes laughing at Disney casting a black lady as Ariel and shortly after that they started whinging that the Disney holiday wasn't going ahead
:eek: That is utterly disgraceful

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but did she actually hashtag SLAVELIFE on a video making rice for her kids?? Like fulfilling the most basic needs for your kids is THAT difficult for her she’s comparing it to literal slavery? Even if it’s hyperbolic I’m appalled at the usage of that word here.
Let's be honest, it's not the life jotato promised her. She should have staff, nannies, personal chef.
Attending red carpet events, lots of very up market freebies, gifted foreign holidays.
It's all gone to tit. Wonder who's fault that is🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Could be the weird lighting they've got for the picture, but looks a bit photoshopped to me. Maybe someone with a better eye for photoshop can give their opinion?
View attachment 1299112View attachment 1299117
I know Anna (or Jonathan because he takes all her pictures and Anna doesn't know anything about her job which she thinks is funny) edits her photos usually (slimming her face and body), just would have thought a company she's working with on a body confidence photo shoot wouldn't, so it must have been done after.
Her head looks photoshopped onto a different body ..

Reactions: 14
They can't go on holiday, who would feed the bloody fox! Imagine asking your neighbour that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They can't go on holiday, who would feed the bloody fox! Imagine asking your neighbour that
They are doing that beautiful creature and her babies a huge disservice. :eek::cry: She needs to hunt and show her babies how to do likewise.

It was awful. It compared the casting of a black girl as Ariel to casting a dog in Ratatouille if I believe right. She thought it was so funny
I know humour is subjective, however I find what she deems funny very strange. There have been times when I think her laughter at situations is tinged with cruelty.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There are zero reasons that those kids cannot scrape a plate and put it in the dishwasher. Zero reasons that a 9-year-old can't wash the dishes to earn playtime on the computer. She makes her life harder because she doesn't make her kids do actual chores. Changing your underwear and brushing your teeth isn't a checkable chore, it's just what you do on a daily basis. God help those kids as they age because when they grow up and don't have a maid or a mother that cleans up after them can lead to problems in their adult relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There are zero reasons that those kids cannot scrape a plate and put it in the dishwasher. Zero reasons that a 9-year-old can't wash the dishes to earn playtime on the computer. She makes her life harder because she doesn't make her kids do actual chores. Changing your underwear and brushing your teeth isn't a checkable chore, it's just what you do on a daily basis. God help those kids as they age because when they grow up and don't have a maid or a mother that cleans up after them can lead to problems in their adult relationships.
Couldn't agree more and I would add teaching them good table manners is essential also.

I despair when I see those gorgeous little kids, eat with their mouths open, have chocolate (usually:rolleyes: )smeared all over their face and wipe their mouth on their sleeves. :(

How hard is to sit with them and teach them the basics. Please know that it is not a criticism of the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A small creche I worked in years ago had the two year olds scrape their plates and put them in a specific spot for wash up, proper plates and cutlery too. Obviously we supervised and helped but after a few weeks they could do it no problem. It’s a basic skill to teach a child.

Reactions: 28
Just because he needs to show, that the kid is a girl, he has to put massive fake eyelashes on the child (in the new video thumbnail)? That’s so wrong…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Just watching the latest video ..
E “ that is why I think Edie AND Eduardo are better suit me probably “

😬

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jonathan said e2 had a girl name which the family used for ages but e2 didn't feel ready to share. E2 says in the video that they chose Edie and a couple of days later he came home and there was the cake and balloons announcing the new name.

Over to you Jonathan to explain that discrepancy...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Where to start, the over the top lashes and make up, the way jonathan was non stop swinging him around and touching his chest 🤢🤨😳
Edielicious?!!! No just no
Other name choices included Sophia, ariana, zara and esmarelda.
Anna and jonathan chose the name as it was close to eduardo.
Anna and jonathan told the school not eduardo.
They have drilled it into him to hate blue, regrets having his current room because its blue and has superheros things in, as if girls can't enjoy those things! Changed ipad case to pink and prefers it.
Andrea doesn't sound convinced about it all when eduardo tries to get him to say otherwise.
In the description it says others still call him by eduardo and use he/him on purpose to be mean, couldn't be because they are only children and don't fully understand the topic could it jonathan, must be on purpose?!!
Is that confirmation they are moving 🤔
E2 is under the impression of having his own room, even though they look to be barely affording that house??

How many times does his top minion want to comment in the first few minutes?? Obsessive, even commenting on others to correct them!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.