SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be the weird lighting they've got for the picture, but looks a bit photoshopped to me. Maybe someone with a better eye for photoshop can give their opinion?
View attachment 1299112View attachment 1299117
I know Anna (or Jonathan because he takes all her pictures and Anna doesn't know anything about her job which she thinks is funny) edits her photos usually (slimming her face and body), just would have thought a company she's working with on a body confidence photo shoot wouldn't, so it must have been done after.
She's definitely had her skin smoothed absolutely everywhere except her belly button. Because she's so relatable. It's totally cool to have a very slight mum-tum but don't you dare have skin texture anywhere else on your body 👌

• Sad
Reactions: 29
100% these are photoshopped, she is much fatter than she looks here. I don't think many, if any photos we see of anyone modeling anything is not photoshopped.

No matter what this witch looks like on the outside, she is a evil piece of 💩 on the inside. She can never look good in my eyes as I know what she's really like.
Anna is by no means fat! She is, I would say, currently a healthy weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
….. and like clockwork we’re back to bikini shots. These guys show more skin on Insta than they probably show each other in private. 🙄

“I never could have done something like this before…” say what? We’ve seen it all before Anna.
I counted 25 bikini shots on her Instagram between when they moved to England to "recovery" (September 2019). Some of them are obviously deep in ED time because she looks really unwell in them...

Reactions: 14
Whenever she starts showing her body like this you know she’s back in the deep end of her eating disorder, she needs to go away and get help

Reactions: 26
That first picture 100% looks bizarre, like is it the lighting or what but her head doesn’t correspond with her body at all reminds me of this thing from Beetlejuice
E4DC55FD-9FB4-47DD-9FF5-E4E7BBFDB4C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just saw a tweet about #slavelife. Does anyone have a list of companies she works with? I. Might. Want. To. Let. Them. Know.
Can start with Hello Fresh 😂 They would have loved such a hashtag under their #ad..

• Angry
Reactions: 13
First pic you can see the photoshop on the left side of her waist - it's blurred. Second pic her left arm looks all kinds of edited. We've all seen Jonathan’s candids and know she's a lot wider than this - if she would stop pretending, that would be great.
Yes and wasn't she all about body positivity and body confidence no matter what body size you are & body acceptance this was some of her messaging she used to bang on about not so long ago and now not so much, I wonder why, that's because she is not being truthful, this is where she crosses the line and is deceitful when she starts to give a false portrayal of her body by putting out altered images, that completely contradicts and calls into question everything she's said. It seems to me she still isn't comfortable in her own skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They should have photoshopped her face though, she looks way too old

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing Creepy about Anna filming her kids at a playground, lurking from behind the bushes from a distance like a predator. 😡

Why do we need to see them playing in the playground Anna! Give them some privacy ffs.

Plus the "crazy hair" remark is she refering to Alessia, no surprises there. 🙁 But yet Anna won't make an effort to figure out how to care for her hair properly.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Nothing Creepy about Anna filming her kids at a playground, lurking from behind the bushes from a distance like a predator. 😡

Why do we need to see them playing in the playground Anna! Give them some privacy ffs.

Plus the "crazy hair" remark is she refering to Alessia, no surprises there. 🙁 But yet Anna won't make an effort to figure out how to care for her hair properly.
Right :( her hair is not crazy. She has fine hair with beautiful blonde curls but clearly Anna cannot be bothered to care for her or maybe she’s jealous of her own daughters looks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The hair frizz is so sad, that child has nice hair if they'd learn to work with it.

Reactions: 21

It disturbs me that she seems to be so far away from them!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.