SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because he needs to show, that the kid is a girl, he has to put massive fake eyelashes on the child (in the new video thumbnail)? That’s so wrong…
It's all so wrong, the message that you have to work hard to be beautiful....what is that man doing to this child. :cry:

Those eyelashes are beyond disgraceful for an 8 year old child:mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Interesting that E2 said in the recent YouTube video that ‘they might be moving house soon’…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay, we taken bets to see if the kids actually get their own room :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I cannot believe they would be selling to buy something more expensive, I think they would need to downsize to be able to afford school and all the expensive things they love to do, not to mention the views can't be paying the bills anymore like they used to. He's so desperate that he's putting his child on blast for cash.
I can't imagine how hard it would be for them to buy a house since they don't have a traditional job, as a lender I would be worried and would want to make sure that I was seeing growth before I gave them a loan. They may make a nice profit, but if it's anything like the US market you lose that profit because the next house is just as expensive. It's a dumb time to buy and a great time to sell LOL!! If this is just a way for them to keep the kids in an elite school, they really should think about a less expensive one.

Reactions: 8
'i'm watching the video i find interesting the " i didn't find it was a big deal changing my name to edie" comment edie makes. It shows she doe'snt need the whole barnum her father makes , getting " gender reveal rebbots" or name "reveals" parties... teh rest is nothing new, edie mentions maybe moving out soon.
i found interesting how she talked about school and said that nothing was as easy ad her father pretended and that it's still hard for some people to get her transitioning.

Reactions: 13
I know a few trans people who were all 18+ when they came out and started their transition journey and changing name was a huge thing, the poor child doesn’t understand the magnitude of all this and is just lapping up Dads undivided attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does Anna moan about washing dishes yet will separate her cooking ingredients into their own dish… she is so anal 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Couldn't agree more and I would add teaching them good table manners is essential also.

I despair when I see those gorgeous little kids, eat with their mouths open, have chocolate (usually:rolleyes: )smeared all over their face and wipe their mouth on their sleeves. :(

How hard is to sit with them and teach them the basics. Please know that it is not a criticism of the children.
Yes those kids act and behave like animals. And I would venture to say animals even display more class. Also teaching them some humbleness wouldn’t hurt!! They’re all turning out to be spoilt precocious brats and it’s only going to get very very worse as they get older.

Reactions: 20
The fact that nearly all the comments on the video are from fans saying they support Edie but not Jonathon choices in exploiting her (or hoping that her siblings won’t be resentful towards her…) says wonders doesn’t it. If even the fans aren’t supporting him blindly like they used to then what’s he going to do.

Reactions: 14
the heavy makeup and clothing suited for a young adult going clubbing, jono knows what he is doing

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The fact that nearly all the comments on the video are from fans saying they support Edie but not Jonathon choices in exploiting her (or hoping that her siblings won’t be resentful towards her…) says wonders doesn’t it. If even the fans aren’t supporting him blindly like they used to then what’s he going to do.
How can someone support a 8 yo child with this kind of decisions is beyond me but to each his own I guess. What’s next, age of consent?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel awful saying this about a child but gosh, Edie has such an attitude problem! Her little glare at Andrea when she said ‘I said don’t say that’, the fake sass and her glare in the house tour video to poor Lessi, and her constant antagonising of Emilia when they’re on camera together (who knows what’s happened to their relationship but Edie has made a few digs about being ‘lucky’ to sit next to Lessi or Andrea). I feel like any of the other kids would have been told off for comments such as that but the golden child can do no wrong I guess

Edit: Gosh and how threatening her body posture was to Andrea, trying to get him to say no. ‘So it’s wierd calling me Edie’ sounded so threatening…like daring him to say yes. Holding onto his chin and trying to force him to look at her, pulling him close and basically telling him to say no…

also poor Lessi hovering in the background 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I feel awful saying this about a child but gosh, Edie has such an attitude problem! Her little glare at Andrea when she said ‘I said don’t say that’, the fake sass and her glare in the house tour video to poor Lessi, and her constant antagonising of Emilia when they’re on camera together (who knows what’s happened to their relationship but Edie has made a few digs about being ‘lucky’ to sit next to Lessi or Andrea). I feel like any of the other kids would have been told off for comments such as that but the golden child can do no wrong I guess

Edit: Gosh and how threatening her body posture was to Andrea, trying to get him to say no. ‘So it’s wierd calling me Edie’ sounded so threatening…like daring him to say yes. Holding onto his chin and trying to force him to look at her, pulling him close and basically telling him to say no…

also poor Lessi hovering in the background 😞
Sounds like he is copying the way his dad speaks to him/forces him to say certain things. Kids copy behaviour they regularly see, especially their parents'.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I thought when they got the house Eduardo said purple or something not blue, but because Anna and Jonathan only accept blue and pink he had to choose a blue colour? Weird that now he gets to pick he said purple and not pink. Also Jonathan Is soooo groping and touchy-feely with him,why was he touching his chest so much? flipping him around like that? It’s creepy as tit. Can they never have some personal space? Also seems like Eduardo is doing the same to Andrea, he was sooo damn close to his face…this isn’t normal is it? I’ve never gotten that close to someone’s face or grabbed someone and rubbed on their chest like that. Makes me sick. its also really disgusting everyone is praising that groomer in their comments.

edit: forgot to say “one of the names I chose was Zoe” ….ahahahahaha sure you did kid!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Why is he so touchy feeley it’s not normal.

Edies attitude has changed so much she’s becoming a little diva. Jono may say she’s more confident but that is not a typical 8-9 year olds behaviour girl or boy

edit to add loose the eye lashes not appropriate in any shape or form for a child. They are pimping that child.
poor child most likely thinks it has to be pink and sparkly heavily caked in makeup hair done and lashes just to be a pretty girl

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Those lashes are disturbing. Makes me think of pageant moms...

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Fake eyelashes on an 8 year old?!?

I have no words apart from, that poor child

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Seriously WTF happened with this family??? I remember when I came across them when Anna was having Emilia. At the time they were hands down my fav youtube family and I just loved watching their content. Jonathan always gave me weird vibes like idk just found him really immature. Then as times went on I watched them less and would dip into the odd video, but boy I feel i am watching some freak show now.
My heart hurts so much for the kids! Its like they are some prop used purely for likes, like those poor animals in a circus.
Children even teenagers do not fully understand consent and the serious implications of having their life all over the internet. The controversial stuff they have posted over the years just makes me question their parenting. I remember their awful car seat safety with extremly lose straps, yet 4 kids in they still have not learnt this despite people always telling them. A part of me honestly believes they do it on purpose for a reaction. Just so bizzar that they don't put their kids safety first.
As for the whole transgender thing... I just find it such a personal journey and I mean they are only what 8?? I just think its super hard to know for sure if they are 100% identifying as a girl. I mean I work in a school, we have boys who like to dress as a girl or who are into the sterotypical "girls" things, but this does not mean they are transgender. Many of these kids go into high school, come out as gay or actually become your "typical" man. I just think of those kids and think wow imagine if their parents had put their journey from the start online?? It would just be one huge mess. I really hope none of this has any repercussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.