SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On some days in the last few weeks Anna has shown her breakfasts, oats, toast with a nut butter & banana on top, eggs on toast and today museli, mixed berries and yoghurt but yet she does not do these type of breakfast's for her kids. Wouldn't it make sense that you would want your kids to kickstart their day with a healthy nutritious meal too. And yet they get everything chocolate for breakfast. It doesn't make sense. Why can't she do the same for them.
This is also like the parents buying ridiculously priced designer items yet the children have worn down footwear. 🙁

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Her kids are sold to
P3d0s by her husband and exploited online every day.
Her husband gets more manic every day.
She's a slave and has to cook meals for her kids...

BUT at least her nails got done.

Lucky you, Anna. Nothing else matters.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I hope someone screenshot her hashtag so that she can't go back and delete it to pretend it never happened, she's a foul woman.

And of course only she is allowed to eat healthy she is more important than the children she decided to keep popping out. Honestly I may only have one child and I'm not whatever they are youtubers w/e and I definitely don't have their income but my child has healthy breakfasts even though we are up early everyday to leave - I'm not a perfect parent by any means but if my child had that much chocolate all the time they would feel so sick and tired from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
dammit, Anna blocked me after I agreed with someone making a very good point about filming the kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
On some days in the last few weeks Anna has shown her breakfasts, oats, toast with a nut butter & banana on top, eggs on toast and today museli, mixed berries and yoghurt but yet she does not do these type of breakfast's for her kids. Wouldn't it make sense that you would want your kids to kickstart their day with a healthy nutritious meal too. And yet they get everything chocolate for breakfast. It doesn't make sense. Why can't she do the same for them.
the funny thing is that when emilia was the only child, she had reasonably healthy food and bigger portions (i remember people actually saying that she was being given too much).. it seems with every child they've cared less and less :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She looks so uncomfortable in the fandf swimwear ad on her ig

Reactions: 15
I know this is going to be a really unpopular opinion but I think she looks great in the swimwear photos 😬 *runs and hides*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she records all her food on her phone and adds up the calories. I would think there is no such thing as recovery for an ED, like alcoholism, you always have it you just have to have therapy and stay diligent about the fact you could relapse at any time. Her going veggie, filming her exercising, and breakfast, the occasional lunch, not to mention her dinner is made in very small portions with most looking like they are thrown out to the fox all seem like strange behavior to me. She is also elated by her giant hauls of chocolate and with a cabinet stuffed full of goodies, she makes cookies and cupcakes. When a treat arrives as #gifted you'd think someone brought the family gold. I don't believe a word out of her mouth that she is fully recovered.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet she records all her food on her phone and adds up the calories. I would think there is no such thing as recovery for an ED, like alcoholism, you always have it you just have to have therapy and stay diligent about the fact you could relapse at any time. Her going veggie, filming her exercising, and breakfast, the occasional lunch, not to mention her dinner is made in very small portions with most looking like they are thrown out to the fox all seem like strange behavior to me. She is also elated by her giant hauls of chocolate and with a cabinet stuffed full of goodies, she makes cookies and cupcakes. When a treat arrives as #gifted you'd think someone brought the family gold. I don't believe a word out of her mouth that she is fully recovered.
She's not, you're never fully recovered and all the reasons you list prove that Anna is on a constant slippery slope.

Reactions: 18
This! You will never recover it's like anxiety, depression, erc... it's not 100% curable, you NEED to learn how to control it and to know your triggers and flares up and etc.
(and no Jotato your invisible friends do NOT count)

Reactions: 21
Could be the weird lighting they've got for the picture, but looks a bit photoshopped to me. Maybe someone with a better eye for photoshop can give their opinion?
Screenshot_20220528_061050_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220528_061933_com.instagram.android.jpg

I know Anna (or Jonathan because he takes all her pictures and Anna doesn't know anything about her job which she thinks is funny) edits her photos usually (slimming her face and body), just would have thought a company she's working with on a body confidence photo shoot wouldn't, so it must have been done after.

Reactions: 11
I assume Anna is the main earner now she gets all the brand deals, but Jono looks after her finances. She needs to leave his arse and take the kids

Reactions: 14
Could be the weird lighting they've got for the picture, but looks a bit photoshopped to me. Maybe someone with a better eye for photoshop can give their opinion?
View attachment 1299112View attachment 1299117
I know Anna (or Jonathan because he takes all her pictures and Anna doesn't know anything about her job which she thinks is funny) edits her photos usually (slimming her face and body), just would have thought a company she's working with on a body confidence photo shoot wouldn't, so it must have been done after.
100% these are photoshopped, she is much fatter than she looks here. I don't think many, if any photos we see of anyone modeling anything is not photoshopped.

No matter what this witch looks like on the outside, she is a evil piece of 💩 on the inside. She can never look good in my eyes as I know what she's really like.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
His youtube banner looks like it was made by a five-year-old, hell, a five-year-old could do better with a little instruction on canva. Hard to believe they gave him a degree in this type of thing. He also cut out A-1 while everyone seems to be shown.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1299112View attachment 1299117
First pic you can see the photoshop on the left side of her waist - it's blurred. Second pic her left arm looks all kinds of edited. We've all seen Jonathan’s candids and know she's a lot wider than this - if she would stop pretending, that would be great.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
….. and like clockwork we’re back to bikini shots. These guys show more skin on Insta than they probably show each other in private. 🙄

“I never could have done something like this before…” say what? We’ve seen it all before Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.