SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair frizz is so sad, that child has nice hair if they'd learn to work with it.
My daughter is the same age just a few months younger than Alessia and has the same type of hair and honestly I have tried so many products attempting to maintain the frizz and enhance her curls and I am not satisfied with anything as of yet I can’t seem to get it right. They all seem to weigh her hair down or make her look greasy, and some have even caused her neck to break out. I mean clearly Anna is not trying whatsoever she just lets her hair run amuck and it’s so sad to see she looks like she’s in neglected orphanage or something.

But for anyone on here with curly hair, what’s the solution? I’ve seen “the curly girl method” mentioned many times and I swear I’ve tried that with still no success.

Also, let’s all wait and watch for Anna to start doing exactly whatever the responses say because we all know she’s reading. 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My daughter is the same age just a few months younger than Alessia and has the same type of hair and honestly I have tried so many products attempting to maintain the frizz and enhance her curls and I am not satisfied with anything as of yet I can’t seem to get it right. They all seem to weigh her hair down or make her look greasy, and some have even caused her neck to break out. I mean clearly Anna is not trying whatsoever she just lets her hair run amuck and it’s so sad to see she looks like she’s in neglected orphanage or something.

But for anyone on here with curly hair, what’s the solution? I’ve seen “the curly girl method” mentioned many times and I swear I’ve tried that with still no success.

Also, let’s all wait and watch for Anna to start doing exactly whatever the responses say because we all know she’s reading. 🤪
In my experience with a very curly daughter Cantu products work really well. I think its aimed at afro hair but if you use a couple of the products from the range it works really well on Caucasian hair and doesn't weigh it down. I've tried them all and deduced that it is just the kids conditioner and detangling spray that makes the difference and keeps my daughters hair manageable. If I let it dry naturally her curls look bouncy and soft and there's no frizz.. if I blow dry it it stays shiny and sleek and the curls naturally come back when I scrunch in some of the spray. Fyi I use the loreal kids shampoo in mango. It took a lot of time and effort to find the products that work cos I have poker straight hair naturally so hadn't got a clue where to start. Anna cares so much about her own looks but doesn't make the effort with her kids. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In my experience with a very curly daughter Cantu products work really well. I think its aimed at afro hair but if you use a couple of the products from the range it works really well on Caucasian hair and doesn't weigh it down. I've tried them all and deduced that it is just the kids conditioner and detangling spray that makes the difference and keeps my daughters hair manageable. If I let it dry naturally her curls look bouncy and soft and there's no frizz.. if I blow dry it it stays shiny and sleek and the curls naturally come back when I scrunch in some of the spray. Fyi I use the loreal kids shampoo in mango. It took a lot of time and effort to find the products that work cos I have poker straight hair naturally so hadn't got a clue where to start. Anna cares so much about her own looks but doesn't make the effort with her kids. Such a shame.
I second this about the Cantu products! 👍

If it was Anna's own hair you know she would have researched how to care for her curls. We would've had demos and products used, how to style it etc
It's just so sad how Alessia always seems so forlorn and neglected. I just want to scoop her up and show her some love.
How those kids would truly blossom in a regular family home.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I second this about the Cantu products! 👍

If it was Anna's own hair you know she would have researched how to care for her curls. We would've had demos and products used, how to style it etc
It's just so sad how Alessia always seems so forlorn and neglected. I just want to scoop her up and show her some love.
How those kids would truly blossom in a regular family home.
Anna most likely has curly hair or wavy she has just straightened it for ever.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god!! Surely he knows how that photo looks?! I know people say you shouldn’t sexualise father/child relationships BUT if I found a photo of me as a young child bent over in front of my father I’d have pulled him to the side and confronted him. This is the sort of photo people would use to show the signs if in 10yrs it’s exposed he was sexually abusing these kids. It feels weird and disturbing because it IS weird and disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
You know he has other angles he took of that, I’m honestly surprised he chose this one to post. Sick freak 🤮
Nothing surprises me. It’s so apparent he’s got ulterior motive with the things he posts. I don’t know how he can sleep at night knowing people WILL be using some of these pics for disgusting things. Then again he’s said before he doesn’t care at all. He needs them took away from him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What the actual duck. He’s done that before with E1, posted a few threads back. It was in the bathroom I remember.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why is it always weird photos of E1? Like why is she bent over in front of him like that? The placement is weirdddd
I bet if someone called him out on this he would gaslight whoever did and say "It's your problem if you want to sexualise the photo"

He is disgusting and I really am worried for his children.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I bet if someone called him out on this he would gaslight whoever did and say "It's your problem if you want to sexualise the photo"

He is disgusting and I really am worried for his children.
That is exactly what he would say, and how he gets away with posting pics like this.
It's not until you put all of them together that you see the sinister pattern.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Did he ever explain anything when Emilia once said that he takes photos of her asleep late at night? I thought that was extremely strange when she said that but I’ve never heard it mentioned since.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Did he ever explain anything when Emilia once said that he takes photos of her asleep late at night? I thought that was extremely strange when she said that but I’ve never heard it mentioned since.
Nope never explained what “daddy phone“ meant either. 🤮

I just quickly scrolled to see if he had more photos posed that way. He does but they’re all with Eduardo. Tell me it’s not in purpose.
8161E010-A070-484E-9DAB-CC36D7C37A88.jpeg
64F8DDBB-4BF3-4E2B-B5B6-D03AB9C9451C.jpeg
273C6859-102C-4EBF-9029-CA047979BEB5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
First pic you can see the photoshop on the left side of her waist - it's blurred. Second pic her left arm looks all kinds of edited. We've all seen Jonathan’s candids and know she's a lot wider than this - if she would stop pretending, that would be great.
Also her belly button is totally different in each photo, hands on the waist wouldn’t cause that drastic of a change.

Reactions: 11
His new reel is just a complete copy of that bossbabybrody who he wants Eduardo to be just like. Weird creep sees how famous that little boy is and wants some!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
His new reel is just a complete copy of that bossbabybrody who he wants Eduardo to be just like. Weird creep sees how famous that little boy is and wants some!
I just googled him, and whilst I'm not a fan of precocious "sassy'":rolleyes: child entertainers, that child can dance, unlike some others who imo are very uncoordinated & can't even complete a twirl without falling over.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.