SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's one of the videos, it sounds like Eduardo is in. The one with "Autumn" the friend.

Reactions: 9
Same. Kid (9 years old) with no free access to internet and no social media.
My kids are the same but i have to say i wish I lived in your areas or my kids went to the same school because literally every kid where i am from and in my kids school has all social media including tiktok and that goes from nursery age all the way up to Year 6 end of primary. I dispair! Just want my kids to have nice wholesome friends

• Wow
Reactions: 9
E
Why are their children on tik tock! We now know that Emilia and Edie have tik tock!!!! They are 9 and 8 :(
Emilia is also on instagram. Absolutely disgraceful. She is 9. She is not famous and most definitely doesn't need to be on TikTok or Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure this is Emilia? It sounds so much like her and Jonathan follows?
Pretty sure this is Emilia? It sounds so much like her and Jonathan follows?
if this is her then it will make me super uncomfy and I feel bad for her that they don’t make her account private cuz a guy with a profile photo like this follows her

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ. These people don’t give a tit about their children.

Reactions: 30
if this is her then it will make me super uncomfy and I feel bad for her that they don’t make her account private cuz a guy with a profile photo like this follows her

Honestly, i think even when my kids are of an age where they can use tiktok, i won't feel comfortable with them using it. There are sooooo many WEIRDOS on it!! Lots of weird people on Live videos too and lots if inappropriate content, even for teenagers.

Is that not normal though?
It should be but definitely isn't

Reactions: 7
I love TikTok but there’s NO WAY I’d let my kid on there. It’s so dangerous for kids.

Reactions: 15
So from her reaction in the comments they are divorcing or are separated at least… I’m pretty sure she is going to be punished for spilling the beans…
I’m sure there’s lots of truth in that but Emilia seems to making up a fake life on there because she also commented saying that she’s an only child and that she doesn’t have any pets so it’s hard to say..

Also lots of the comments replying to people seem suspiciously like Jonathan’s reply’s with the 🥰 faces and just the general words he uses on there

All very very odd

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It all sounds a
I’m sure there’s lots of truth in that but Emilia seems to making up a fake life on there because she also commented saying that she’s an only child and that she doesn’t have any pets so it’s hard to say..

Also lots of the comments replying to people seem suspiciously like Jonathan’s reply’s with the 🥰 faces and just the general words he uses on there

All very very odd
It all sounds a bit make believe alright. For all we know Joan is replying to those comments from Domdie. I noticed in one of the comments she asks someone to be friends. What twisted pervy little gnome do we know that over uses the word friend?

Reactions: 10
Wow hold up, I’ve seen a few people saying that the videos are popping up as ads for them. I’m not exactly sure what they’re advertising but clearly they are being paid for it…

OH MY GOD it’s Jonathan commenting on her account!! He called Alexa “Alexia” quite recently on one of his stories didn’t he? Did anyone happen to get a screenshot of that?

Well “Emilia” has commented back about knowing a robot called “Alexia” what’s the chances that Emilia would also misspell Alexa as “Alexia” just like Jonathan does?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is anyone old enough to remember Lonelygirl15 on YouTube? Feel like this emilyecho account will go down same route.

Reactions: 14
Is anyone old enough to remember Lonelygirl15 on YouTube? Feel like this emilyecho account will go down same route.
No way i remember her! I couldn't remember her name, i think she was literally the first person i watched on YT. It was crazy when it came out everything (all the videos) was an act

Reactions: 5
Wow hold up, I’ve seen a few people saying that the videos are popping up as ads for them. I’m not exactly sure what they’re advertising but clearly they are being paid for it…

OH MY GOD it’s Jonathan commenting on her account!! He called Alexa “Alexia” quite recently on one of his stories didn’t he? Did anyone happen to get a screenshot of that?

Well “Emilia” has commented back about knowing a robot called “Alexia” what’s the chances that Emilia would also misspell Alexa as “Alexia” just like Jonathan does?
2315F609-9BA5-4A69-90F2-72756E52963C.jpeg

Another typical Jono mistake

Reactions: 12
My bet is the sex pest has stolen E1 drafts, made an account & is trying to make money from it. He is so desperate to make videos go viral & is even paying for advertising to try and draw more traffic to the account.

The majority of comment replies from this account are very characteristically Jonathan.

There are so many concerning comments on all of those videos including “sucking off your teachers” to “when are you moving to America” but this one might be the worst.

Vore is a sexual fetish about being eaten alive and the creator liked it 😳 I really really hope it’s not E1!

278FF3AE-7AF9-4B8E-9279-7A3F6E4DCD24.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This is quite concerning and strange. If Jonathon and Anna know about this, then they’ve even plummeted even more in my opinion of them are parents. Why do they behave as if their children understand the weight of social media?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.