SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is quite concerning and strange. If Jonathon and Anna know about this, then they’ve even plummeted even more in my opinion of them are parents. Why do they behave as if their children understand the weight of social media?
It's really disturbing! Its obviously Jonathon behind it or another adult using E1's voice , which is even creepier! The animated character seems to have the body of a developing teenager which makes me really suspicious of who the intended audience is :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So we all know excessive social media use can play into mental health problems… so these two clowns who both have suffered from mental health issues have decided it’s okay for their child to start using social media under the age it is intended for.. it’s just a catalyst for trouble.
They have also already said E1 suffered during the lockdown so surely you’d want to be setting her up for success and not encouraging her to seek validation from strangers online. She already seems obsessed with being on her computer, we all know kids love screen time but they should also have interests outside of that! She’s already quit gymnastics.. and it’s not like they replaced it with anything.
Bet this family will be jumping onto the VR stuff soon. Full on escapism.

Reactions: 16
How do we know that Jonathan follows this account?? If you read “Emily’s” replies they’re written in an adult type way imo!! If it’s not Jonathan it’s definitely an adult behind this

Reactions: 8
How do we know that Jonathan follows this account?? If you read “Emily’s” replies they’re written in an adult type way imo!! If it’s not Jonathan it’s definitely an adult behind this
If you go into her followers jono with the blue tik is one of them.

Reactions: 9
If you go into her followers jono with the blue tik is one of them.
Found it that’s so sick. Even if it’s not Jonathan which I think it is btw, why would he even want to follow an account like that? Someone should message him and ask

Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ just when you think these fuckwits couldn't get any worse.... 'Emily Echo' appears.... why is nothing being done to save these poor children?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's really disturbing! Its obviously Jonathon behind it or another adult using E1's voice , which is even creepier! The animated character seems to have the body of a developing teenager which makes me really suspicious of who the intended audience is :sick:
Of course ,what grown man would want to follow a weird little creepy account like this,I have never disliked anyone so much as I do this pervert,I really wish is would disappear,he’s a waste of space .

Reactions: 28
Would it not be one of the Emily Roses instead of actual Emilia ?

Reactions: 6
Even though it sounds exactly like her?!
Exactly! Sounds just like her, followed by Jonathan, his spelling and grammar in the comments. I reckon it’s videos she has made, put on TikTok and he has access to the account too - not to keep her safe of course but to play into the creepy narrative and reply to inappropriate questions. I don’t think it’s grasping at straws.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't know I just don't think she does. Yeah they sound similar but idk. Maybe I'm just really hoping it's not ha
I agree with you, it just has a voice of a girl with a southern English accent which doesn't sound like Emilia's.

But it's 100% weird that Jonathan is following the account. I know it's easy to accidentally follow accounts from the fyp on tiktok. But even then, why is stuff like that coming up on Jonathan's fyp?

Reactions: 7
It is 100% Emilia! Whether she knows they’re public or not is another matter, but there’s no denying that is her voice. She even does the “hi guys” and the “umm” that Anna ALWAYS does on insta stories. She’s a carbon copy. There’s no saving her she’s completely brainwashed.

Reactions: 20
But it isn’t hard for a child to sound different, and th
I agree with you, it just has a voice of a girl with a southern English accent which doesn't sound like Emilia's.

But it's 100% weird that Jonathan is following the account. I know it's easy to accidentally follow accounts from the fyp on tiktok. But even then, why is stuff like that coming up on Jonathan's fyp?
aye but the other kid in the video is edies so that’s definitely more than a coincidence. I think it’s her account and she’s not using her real name or anything so people can’tfind it 🤷🏼‍♀️

It is 100% Emilia! Whether she knows they’re public or not is another matter, but there’s no denying that is her voice. She even does the “hi guys” and the “umm” that Anna ALWAYS does on insta stories. She’s a carbon copy. There’s no saving her she’s completely brainwashed.
100% she is doing that voice she does in some of the TikTok’s where she’s acting a certain way 🥲

Reactions: 7
I really don't think it's Emilia.. I think we're grasping at straws here.
Jonathan follows the account and the child sounds exactly like Emilia who coincidentally chose a name very similar to her own.. Why would Jonathan be following a random child with boring videos like that

Which by the way, the videos were coming up as ADs on peoples FYP. A random kid would not be creating ADs, of course it’s Emilia. Jonathan obviously made a deal with whatever app it is that creates the cartoon person and Jonathan’s very clearly trying to push the whole “Emilia should have her own social media now she’s so grown up” narrative right now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.