SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know I just don't think she does. Yeah they sound similar but idk. Maybe I'm just really hoping it's not ha
It is 100% Emilia's voice, but the name 'echo' makes me think Emilia posted this somewhere else, and someone took it,made this creepy animation and posted it.

The 'echo of emily' I found is not being followed by Jonathan, either.

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling Jognome is replying on this Emily account or maybe "Giselle" is because if it is Emilia's account then I have to admit that the spelling or the words that are used In those replies are not words that a 9-year-old would use. just like that one random reply that said: "vore me" I think Emilia wouldn't like a comment like that she rather would as a grown-up what it meant if she read it.

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely Emilia, it sounds just like her, Jonathan is disgusting and so is Anna for enabling him to do this. Those kids aren’t kids they are props. There is going to be a documentary about this family in the future, Jonathan needs to be locked up he is a danger to his children, that account isnt an app, it needs full editing to make that person a 9 year old couldn’t do that, Its jonathan using emilia to live in his fantasies

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m sure there’s lots of truth in that but Emilia seems to making up a fake life on there because she also commented saying that she’s an only child and that she doesn’t have any pets so it’s hard to say..

Also lots of the comments replying to people seem suspiciously like Jonathan’s reply’s with the 🥰 faces and just the general words he uses on there

All very very odd
It’s probably a profile curated by him. (Where he enlisted Emilia to make it look like hers.) He’s soooo weird.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve downloaded that cursed app to have a look at this echo of Emily account… it’s GOT to be her. Her voice sounds so much like E1, plus the terrifying CGI stuff is exactly the same style of creepy J’s domdie video. Whilst I do believe it’s Emilia, I do think it’s Jonathan who edits it together and posts and replies to the comments. As intelligent as Emilia is, the comments are the same style as how Jonathan replies to people on his own social media. This guy is disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve downloaded that cursed app to have a look at this echo of Emily account… it’s GOT to be her. Her voice sounds so much like E1, plus the terrifying CGI stuff is exactly the same style of creepy J’s domdie video. Whilst I do believe it’s Emilia, I do think it’s Jonathan who edits it together and posts and replies to the comments. As intelligent as Emilia is, the comments are the same style as how Jonathan replies to people on his own social media. This guy is disgusting
Completely agree, even down to the emojis! It’s Jonathan all over

Reactions: 10
Jonathan Joly has to be mentally ill. This is going beyond garden-variety narcissistic personality disorder. He might be mentally handicapped to not understand that internet has destructive consequences to not only adult brains but more importantly, childrens’ developing brains. His kids will need to be on psychotropics to function soon. And Jonathan is an anti-social personality, I venture to think he is a malignant narcissist or even has sociopathic tendencies.

Here’s another reason why: functioning and mature adults could never spend 100% of their time deep in the bowels of TikTok and IG, even if they make a meek salary off of it… It’s madness. To have balance is to be involved in more than Chinese Spyware/sociological destructing war apparatus of TikTok or the hypocritical wall builder Hawaiian colonizing asshole of Zuckerberg. It’s not healthy for anyone, but to actively push this on the ages of 8 and 9 is beyond sick. The children will have no self esteem from growing up in a vapid superficial online bubble of constant negativity and comparison, and all Jonathan does is “double down”…

Meanwhile, Anna is living in her own escapism fantasy of a single woman adored by IG following.

GROSS. Jonathan needs a commitment in an in-patient treatment at a place for addicts. He isn’t fit to parent either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That video showed up on my page and I was convinced it was E1 so I came here to see if anything was mentioned
It definitely sounds like her.

I also had a look at all the followers on that account jono is definitely following but
nearly every follower with no profile pic if you click onto the profile they all say this account is banned.

Reactions: 7
That video showed up on my page and I was convinced it was E1 so I came here to see if anything was mentioned
It definitely sounds like her.

I also had a look at all the followers on that account jono is definitely following but
nearly every follower with no profile pic if you click onto the profile they all say this account is banned.
I think he’s been buying views, likes and followers for that account because the views and likes per video doesn’t make any sense.

One video has 139k views with 6k likes, another video has only 34k views with 7k likes

also all the comments on the videos are like “wtf is this” so I can’t imagine many people want to follow the account

Reactions: 11
I did some research. I found the address and an email for TikTok UK. Also an article about a lawsuit going forward in the UK against TikTok for violating childrens privacy. Here is the thing, Jono has used TikTok to violate his childrens privacy. Showing school logos, giving out personal information, etc... Also, children under 13 are in no way allowed on the app. Even if Jono shows his face. With this lawsuit, i think TikTok uk will pull all on Jonos accounts. They just need seriously contacted.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is such a freaky account. Coincidence that it’s named Emily too after Jono’s two biggest fans he is obsessed with. It’s almost like a fantasy he’s made up and using his daughter to voice it. It’s terrifying.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It also has these on it as well!! The pronouns
I also think It's Jognome who is behind this account but uses Emilia to fulfill his Non-Binary and female side. That's why there are these pronouns because I'm am sure Jognome goes by she/her as well due to Giselle.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This is my opinion so I mean no disrespect
to anyone but I honestly don’t see a genuine transgender person when I see Edie because all I get are drag queen vibes especially those tiktoks and the way Edie is dressed up all the time and putting on makeup and styling her hair it’s more like playing pretend having fun acting female cause Edie finds her life easier as a girl than being Eduardo who likes feminine things cause Eduardo didn’t have a lot of friends and wasn’t invited to the girls sleepovers etc and didn’t get a lot of attention but as Edie it’s the complete opposite. I don’t feel Edie genuinely feels like a female inside. Of course I understand I’m not inside Edies mind and if she is actually transgender that’s fine cause everyone has the right to be happy and comfortable with who they are. I just think it’s all very confusing for Edie and I dread to think what the future holds cause Anna and Jonathan are taking complete advantage of the situation when it should be kept private to respect Edies personal journey which could easily be a phase nobody knows yet but all they care about is making money and getting more social media attention in the hopes for more world wide fame like being on the Ellen show or getting their own tv show about Edie like that show I am Jazz who is transgender.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
On instagram it only shows one post and sounds so much like that child it's crazy. However, sometimes people sound alike sooo, but he's just so nuts that it's more than likely that child. I just looked at the tik tok and is that E2 talking? She says it's her best friend but.. This is so creepy that he would allow his nine year old to create an account. Also, what program is that, because if he made that just for his child, he should be hung upside down. It doesn't add up if that is not her because why would he be following anything that looked and sounded like an underaged child.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This account (e1e2a1a2) is following the echoofemily tiktok. The name is highly suggestive of the E1, E2, A1, A2 nicknames used on tattle, so it stood out to me as being linked to the SJ’s. The account does not have any posts but all of its followers look like those spammy ones used to boost engagementView attachment 1333266
I also think it’s definitely linked, it follows lots of accounts that have made videos on the SJs included rose tinted (rose tinted also follows that account back) thefoleythree, georgiaanais_ and Maddy Lucy Dann who did the live video with Jonathan

Reactions: 10
I just checked and the followers are now hidden so can’t see who is following it
8AE08F2C-4136-4C38-AE5E-6037512CD727.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.