SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember long before "Is it a bad thing" there was "There are some weird things on the internet, friend" (or something along those lines, I don't remember his exact wording), when someone informed him that Emilia's pictures were used for role playing on some weirdo sites. No action was taken on his part, no report filed, as far as we know and he definitely didn't stop putting Emilia out there after this. It was around the same time when he was also informed that a photo of Emilia was used on Amazon to advertise some kids' trainers, unauthorised of course. Jonathan was on their case in an instant! He thanked the person for letting him know and that he will take 'steps'. If my memory serves me right, he ended up making them pay (rather than remove the photo) and he also got the trainers.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

I found this article from a few years ago, is everything on here true? Was reading the part that says they filmed Emilia when she was a baby whilst one of the dogs was urinating on her head and they just laughed 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I found this article from a few years ago, is everything on here true? Was reading the part that says they filmed Emilia when she was a baby whilst one of the dogs was urinating on her head and they just laughed 🤮
they've always been like this, its just got more obvious over the years :rolleyes:
i don't remember emilia crying until she passed out but i didn't watch most of their videos.. i do remember her crying after a nap and instead of getting her, anna laying in bed, saying that she couldn't be bothered and said that j could deal with emilia when he got home

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So they've been vile since day 1. Seems eduardo was the easiest to groom since he wanted the attention his sister got 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why are their children on tik tock! We now know that Emilia and Edie have tik tock!!!! They are 9 and 8 :(

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe he compared E2 to Millie Bobby Brown. 😂🤡 MBB is actually a TALENTED actress and not a bratty 8 y.o. with a fake persona 🥲
I'd say she is bratty enough. But unlike Eddie she has worked on her craft. Joan wants Eddie to be the star of the stage without putting any graft in behind the scenes. Lip synching on a few Tik Toks doesn't make him anything special.

Reactions: 15
Hi. Lurker first time writing.

It’s 100% her. It’s 100% her voice, vocabulary and specific way of expressing herself. Her father or mother took almost all that was there down since it was mentioned here at 4:28pm… There is one video left (of her saying she doesn’t know what to say but « subscribe » !).

For those who saw more - what was on it ?

So from her reaction in the comments they are divorcing or are separated at least… I’m pretty sure she is going to be punished for spilling the beans…

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She/her/he/him??

When I just looked I only found an account with 1 post, the one in the denim outfit.

I wonder if this really is 'an echo' and Emilia posted it somewhere else, but this 'echo' posted it on IG? The account I found only had 1 post and 2 followers.

Reactions: 7
She/her/he/him??

When I just looked I only found an account with 1 post, the one in the denim outfit.

I wonder if this really is 'an echo' and Emilia posted it somewhere else, but this 'echo' posted it on IG? The account I found only had 1 post and 2 followers.
There are 6 videos on the TikTok account of the same name. It really does sound like her. A 9 year old shouldn’t be on TikTok or Instagram.

And wtf?! She is 9! My own daughter is the same age. No Roblox, no social media, and she doesn’t ask for it. She has hobbies and friends - normal 9 year old activities and pastimes! They are such irresponsible parents.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
There are 6 videos on the TikTok account of the same name. It really does sound like her. A 9 year old shouldn’t be on TikTok or Instagram.

And wtf?! She is 9! My own daughter is the same age. No Roblox, no social media, and she doesn’t ask for it. She has hobbies and friends - normal 9 year old activities and pastimes! They are such irresponsible parents.
I can’t find the TikTok account. What’s on the 6 videos ?

I can’t find the TikTok account. What’s on the 6 videos ?
Search echoofemily in tiktok just like that and it should come up.
Basically weird animation videos of her talking, about a dream, starting a new school, new year resolution… really does sound like E1 but at the same time some of it doesn’t. But jono following her, I think it’ll be her.

Reactions: 7

Same. Kid (9 years old) with no free access to internet and no social media.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.