SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Eduardo already suffers a little with an unhealthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 17
He’s posting on tiktok! Everytime he’s quiet he’s concocting a plan. I dread to think what he’s going to come up with next!

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget those “third party” cameras that were in not too long ago filming a “documentary” about E2… perhaps somethings brewing on that front 🙄

Reactions: 9
Oh look at that, he's back! Also Anna has blocked me bc I called her out on the nspcc post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yet another tiktok with the one & only E2. Wish they'd just let these kids grow up in peace.

Reactions: 12
His 'comebacks' always involve some 'artsy', muted mirror selfies. "Been to domdie listening to the voices", "the dark passenger paid me a visit", "my eye exploded", "my skin machine needed a rest". So glad he's found his strength again and can get right back at exploiting his children 🙏

Can you imagine what the upstairs of the annexe looks like? Every time we get a glimpse it's like a bomb went off in there with piles of clothes everywhere. Right now it's those sports shorts he's obsessed with and wears wherever he goes, before it was the distressed jeans, before that it used to be leggings, before that the little skirts, the longline tshirts, and so on and on. The amount of money he spends on clothes for then the only wear one particular, very basic item for weeks on end is obscene.

Anyone remember the bathroom up there? It has a bathtub (the one Andrea and Alessia flooded), handyman Jonathan wanted to use it as a shower (despite there being a shower right downstairs in the annexe, where his office is...), so he bought a little showerhead fixture and screwed it to the painted wall (there are no tiles, as it's just a tub, and no shower curtain or anything). Last time I've seen it there were around two arm's length's of brown wall around the fixture due to the paint having chipped off... I'm here for it, I find his stupidity paired with arrogance massively entertaining, if only he could leave those poor children alone to finance it all.

ZV9XVUhQQ3cmb2U9NjJBODE1MDUmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been discussed already but I just saw Anna’s intuitive eating reel. So basically she survives on processed carbohydrates high in sugar ... and she manages to lose weight. She is some kind of miracle!! Just stop with the lies ... your ED is in full swing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is he seriously hinting that he’s going to let Emilia have her own Instagram!?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Re: E2 liking or disliking pizza, Jonathan tried to make us believe the same went for wanting children.
Eduardo claimed he did not want to be a girl because 'then you have to have babies, and it hurts'. He probably saw their birthvideos more than once...
According to Jonathan however, Edie very much would like to be a mummy and it kept her up at night wondering if that would be possible for her...

Make it make sense...

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Is he seriously hinting that he’s going to let Emilia have her own Instagram!?
Probably getting a feel for how much interest she'd get.. the fuckin perv. My kids ask for all sorts of social media profiles and I say no. Simple.

Reactions: 25
Cant believe kids so young have discord, tiktok and Instagram. It's just so wrong 😔
Kids these days don’t have a childhood anymore. Adults are forcing them to grow up way too fast!

The SJ kids have been exposed to far too many adult things, including internet hate that no child would ever be able to cope with!

I am beyond grateful that my parents made sure I had a proper childhood for as long as possible.

In fact I remember as a teen my parents wouldn’t let me have a webcam to use with my friends on MSN incase a creep managed to get access to it by posing as another teen etc, I was so mad at them at the time but obviously as an adult and parent I totally get it.

Anna and Jonathan are purposely FEEDING those children to creeps, all while knowing that baby Emilia was on a CP website as a baby!

Sick.

I’ve seen videos on tiktok about another young child who is famous on tiktok, the videos say that she has also been put on CP websites with mens privates edited in the child’s open mouth (sound familiar, Jonathan and Anna constantly posting the kids with their mouths open?)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe he compared E2 to Millie Bobby Brown. 😂🤡 MBB is actually a TALENTED actress and not a bratty 8 y.o. with a fake persona 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kids these days don’t have a childhood anymore. Adults are forcing them to grow up way too fast!

The SJ kids have been exposed to far too many adult things, including internet hate that no child would ever be able to cope with!

I am beyond grateful that my parents made sure I had a proper childhood for as long as possible.

In fact I remember as a teen my parents wouldn’t let me have a webcam to use with my friends on MSN incase a creep managed to get access to it by posing as another teen etc, I was so mad at them at the time but obviously as an adult and parent I totally get it.

Anna and Jonathan are purposely FEEDING those children to creeps, all while knowing that baby Emilia was on a CP website as a baby!

Sick.

I’ve seen videos on tiktok about another young child who is famous on tiktok, the videos say that she has also been put on CP websites with mens privates edited in the child’s open mouth (sound familiar, Jonathan and Anna constantly posting the kids with their mouths open?)
How do you know this happened to baby Emelia? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.