SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it a bit weird how there is a lot happening this weekend (family visit, christmas decorations, kids playing together, date night) and Anna posts NOTHING?! She did repost her unfunny Tiktoks so she has been doing nothing at some point (not surprised 🥴)

(Also - hi mom! Nice to see you after a shitload of time, we’ll leave now while you babysit k thanks)
Probably because she normally spends her time in bed, lounging around the house, cooking dinner at 11am... whereas now she has family over she actually has to play the part of Mum and do something this weekend so coincidentally doesn't have time for instagram as she may actually be spending time with her children for once (that doesn't involve being a taxi service).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you look at their IG pictures this weekend you can see just how manipulative they really are!
Their son and him are dressed in appropriate clothing, obviously his family are not impressed with their antics.
He has invited his family to his home to prepare them for the backlash when his lies and discrepancies come to light when his book is released. After the past 18 months to do this to his mother is utterly disgusting, do this pair have no morals? They probably went out due to sheer embarrassment but let’s not forget they are not strangers to victimising and playing the victim! Hang your heads in shame!
He posted pictures of himself ( surprise,surprise) as if he had fallen in the lost property bucket at his local bingo hall!
This is manipulating behaviour, he thinks he appears to be different and appeal to the masses that want to stand out when in reality being yourself is the moneymaker.
They owe £300,000 mortgage, £250,000 in unpaid tax (in her mother’s name) at this stage they will go to any lengths to make money, even at the cost of their family!
THEY HAVE PUT THEIR GREED BEFORE NEED!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well well well look who finally made an effort to look smart going out but I’d have expected to see you in your mrs Doubtfire blouse skirt and Pearls.Joni your full of tit,all talk and no action

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry to be posting a picture of one of the children but HOW is this the face of a happy child?! He looks ill, miserable and a shadow of cute little Eduardo and it f-ing hurts.
Poor Eduardo, he really does look super ill ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well...I’ve read the prologue and I don’t know where to start.

It reads like a REALLY strange work of fiction. (I mean, he claims to have bought E1 and E2 a banana to go with their meal in an airport so it definitely sounds like fiction to me).

Domdie is some sort of imaginary world where he used to escape when the real world was too much. Giselle isn’t his invisible friend who cared for him and held him when his mum didn’t. When he was 36, he had some sort of panic attack and ended up going back there.

If I didn’t know his history better, I’d read it as an incredibly bizarre piece of fiction with the main character being transported to alternate universes while going about their daily lives. Knowing his History, I seriously hope he has received professional help as it is very concerning.

The worst part...there’s over 200 pages of this nonsense to go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Wow it's been a second since I've been here! Just saw that J's family are over visiting. Thought they detested each other?

Reactions: 10

It reads like a REALLY strange work of fiction. (I mean, he claims to have bought E1 and E2 a banana to go with their meal in an airport so it definitely sounds like fiction to me).

Domdie is some sort of imaginary world where he used to escape when the real world was too much. Giselle isn’t his invisible friend who cared for him and held him when his mum didn’t. When he was 36, he had some sort of panic attack and ended up going back there.

If I didn’t know his history better, I’d read it as an incredibly bizarre piece of fiction with the main character being transported to alternate universes while going about their daily lives. Knowing his History, I seriously hope he has received professional help as it is very concerning.

We will all chip in to pay for your therapy when your finished I’m sure,proud of you for taking one for the team 👍🏻😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sounds like Jonathan has rewritten Bridge to Terabithia for the modern times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Wait, so how is 'Domdie' going to help others? And Giselle is NOT his invisible friend? It just gets more and more complicated.

How is the writing? Is it heavily edited you think, seeing as Jonathan can't string two words together?

Reactions: 18
Wait, so how is 'Domdie' going to help others? And Giselle is NOT his invisible friend? It just gets more and more complicated.

How is the writing? Is it heavily edited you think, seeing as Jonathan can't string two words together?
I'd say it's more ghost writer than Giselle. The guy is illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, the child who came up with 'Giselle' as a name for his invisible friend thought of the name 'Domdie' for his imaginary world? Hmmmkayyy....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry to be posting a picture of one of the children but HOW is this the face of a happy child?! He looks ill, miserable and a shadow of cute little Eduardo and it f-ing hurts.
I honestly feel so sorry for him. He looks so ill, sleep deprived and malnourished. He looks so pale I remember he used to be quite tanned when he was younger and look at him now :(.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Definitely heavily edited, nothing at all like his Instagram posts etc (i.e. It is coherent).

Reactions: 23
Do Irish people typically call their mum "mom", or is it another attempt to appeal to the US audience?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.