SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Jono’s sister? I think she is older than Anna but looks much more fresh and youthful.

Reactions: 12
Also, the child who came up with 'Giselle' as a name for his invisible friend thought of the name 'Domdie' for his imaginary world? Hmmmkayyy....
What kid ever heard of the name Giselle, my guess is he grew up reading the playboy hidden under the daddy’s bed ,they were a classic in the Irish household 🤣👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look! In the safety of his home kitchen the very next day he's in a floral blouse & his platform Converse. The douchebaggery is in full effect.

And what is he measuring out with his arms that far apart & 3 of his fingers on each hand gripping an invisible object? Wishful thinking about his manhood? 🤢🤮🤮🤮
I can not believe how short his legs are!
i think it’s a good thing that the kids got some one on one with their grandmother.
Maybe it was deliberate on her part to try to get a feel of how the kids are without the two other twats on her back.

Reactions: 22
Never thought I'd say this, but I think the crazy Tuco/Gianni Versace satin shirts kind of suit him. They're unsexy and tacky, but actually look kind of good on him! Feminine and quirky, but not completely over the top ridiculous. Well done on that stylist that brought them and the shoes over for his photo shoot, let's hope she made him trade in all the stretched out tops, that nasty cardigan and leggings for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure what to make of the happy family visit.
Possible theory that they're in real financial difficulties and he's persuaded them to go along with this book to save them, emotional blackmail Jonothan is good at this or they honestly are as wacky as him they must be to not have real concerns regarding Eduardo because there's no denying that these parents are exploiting him does his paediatric nurse mom think cold showers are apt for 2 yr olds?
As a parent I have nearly bitten off my own tongue at some of my kids antics i often want to advise but i know they must learnvfir themselves but if I thought my grandchildren were at real risk I would feel compelled to speak I certainly would not support them if they were doing the stuff this pair of eejits have done how can they not see what is so obvious to many?
If someone had posted on Twitter the vicious way Anna did about my mam if would have shredded them in private they certainly wouldn't get away with this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I swear Anna claims to be from every country. What is her actual makeup? I swear she says Irish / German / American and Italian!!

Reactions: 11
Sorry for any spoiler but...
Chapter One - Jonathan remembers an incredible amount of detail around an incident that happened when he was 3 years old and wet himself but Giselle went home with him so it’s all ok.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Never thought I'd say this, but I think the crazy Tuco/Gianni Versace satin shirts kind of suit him. They're unsexy and tacky, but actually look kind of good on him! Feminine and quirky, but not completely over the top ridiculous. Well done on that stylist that brought them and the shoes over for his photo shoot, let's hope she made him trade in all the stretched out tops, that nasty cardigan and leggings for them.
As much as I hate to say it, I have to admit that I agree 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure what to make of the happy family visit.
Possible theory that they're in real financial difficulties and he's persuaded them to go along with this book to save them, emotional blackmail Jonothan is good at this or they honestly are as wacky as him they must be to not have real concerns regarding Eduardo because there's no denying that these parents are exploiting him does his paediatric nurse mom think cold showers are apt for 2 yr olds?
As a parent I have nearly bitten off my own tongue at some of my kids antics i often want to advise but i know they must learnvfir themselves but if I thought my grandchildren were at real risk I would feel compelled to speak I certainly would not support them if they were doing the stuff this pair of eejits have done how can they not see what is so obvious to many?
If someone had posted on Twitter the vicious way Anna did about my mam if would have shredded them in private they certainly wouldn't get away with this.
But there is no way this book is going to make him decent money. He needs to get a real job. Their days of living the easy life are numbered.

Chapter One - Jonathan remembers an incredible amount of detail around an incident that happened when he was 3 years old and wet himself but Giselle went home with him so it’s all ok.
Who remembers anything that happened when they were 3 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s not that unusual ,does he not know most 3 yrs olds wet themselves ,he’s a bleeding idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s not that unusual ,does he not know most 3 yrs olds wet themselves ,he’s a bleeding idiot
So he's going to make a big deal out of wetting himself at 3 years old but has no problem humiliating Andrea who is also 3 years old by showing thousands of strangers on the internet his soiled pull ups on numerous occasions....🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I swear Anna claims to be from every country. What is her actual makeup? I swear she says Irish / German / American and Italian!!
That's true. Her dad was Italian, her mum Irish/German, and she was born in the US.

Dominos too expensive when there is 4 adults to buy for?

Also, don't speak too soon about 'never homeschooling again'.

Reactions: 10
Do Irish people typically call their mum "mom", or is it another attempt to appeal to the US audience?
It depends where you're from I think. I can only speak for Dublin but most people here say mam but there's certain parts of the Southside of Dublin where mum/ mom is used.

Reactions: 5
That's simply amazing to have such recall from a 3 year old. It must have been super traumatic and I'm impressed that he was able to make sense of his feelings as a 3 year old when you must take into consideration that CONCRETE long term memories only form from about age 7. Jonathan must be a hidden genius to have so profound concrete memories from toddler hood 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.