SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because the wine’s expensive doesn’t make it less of an issue, but he seems to be keen on signaling: “Look! An alcoholic would buy cheap wine, I’m a connaisseur, would I waste all that money if it was just about getting my fix?!”. As if this absolutes him from drinking too much. Add the fact that he exclusively drinks alone, that one’s always a red flag.
I’ve said this before on here, i work with addicts (as in they are my patients, I don’t have an office full of drunks 🤣) He is 💯 got an alcohol addiction. Classic signs, making a joke out of how much, trying to justify it, inability to go without (remember he told everyone he was giving up for something but didn’t actually) the sallow skin, bloated face the next day, & drinking regularly alone. Wine is one of the worst for destroying your liver. One of my first patients was 27. She started drinking heavily aged 21, (around 4 bottles a day) by 25 she had severe liver damage, and was in hospital for 5 months on detox and treatment for her liver. I went to her funeral last year. People think your liver recovers and you can reverse damage. You can, but if it’s badly damaged through years of drinking, it takes many years to start to heal, and often doesn’t. If Johnny carries on like this, he’ll become seriously ill. Many people get rushed into hospital without any warning as their liver packs up. As Johnny boy doesn’t see the huge benefits to therapy and counselling, he won’t cooperate with staff and laugh it off as “I have 4 difficult children, and my childhood was full of trauma, I only drink occasionally...”

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Where's the skirt or the satin blouse? Where's the Converse platforms? Clothes looking along the masculine side of things for "date night" & quite douchey, as well. And, of course, another pair of fugly ass overpriced Yeezy's on his feet.
View attachment 892396
He says he just 'does not want to' wear dresses or skirts in public, but the truth is he is too scared to. After the book he'll have to, at least a few times, if he wants the audience to believe he is 'out of the box Jonathan' now..... But I guess he's going to wait until the book release for that, can't peak too soon you know........... sigh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They're all sad sacks. I can't even stomach reading about them at this point. It's almost Christmas; can't they all relocate to the Island of Misfit Twats? (I'm so confused, Johnny boy- is it quite or quiet?? Maybe I should recheck my spelling before posting?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"All the press and media" 😂 I doubt they care Jonathan!
I was gonna post the same thing! No one cares about this perverted loser. I feel like most of us on here are just talking about them/him because we want to see justice for the kids, not because we are interested in their lives/them. He seems to be confused here. If anyone is interested in him, it’s because he is a train wreck and they want to see what happens/ hope it gets better for the kids, or because they are an actual fan of him but like that is embarrassing.... so they must be young or not too mature.

he looks so dumb in everything he wears, but especially these new “book” pictures. Can’t wait to see it flop!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They might get to go on This Morning again, as they have been on that show before, but I am sure the viewers will have no clue who they are or why he felt the need to write a book.

I hope his mum is having a word with him for throwing his family under the bus. So unfair after all they've done for him.

Reactions: 19
You share 1 bottle and drink it over 2/3 days?
Glad it wasn’t just me thinking that! That’s 130ml per person per night if consumed over 3 days, way less than a small glass in a pub which would be 175ml.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Typical Jonathan. Writes a book about his 'crappy' childhood, insults his parents, claims he was all alone, and no one cared or helped him....but then demands that his Mum babysits all his kids the minute she comes to visit. What an uncaring, egotistical, self-absorbed jerk!! I really wonder how his Mum and sister are going to react after reading his make-believe book filled with lies. I truly hope they are brutally honest with him, and don't placate his feelings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I’ve got an opportunity to take one for the team. Got a copy of the book to review. Pray for me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Typical Jonathan. Writes a book about his 'crappy' childhood, insults his parents, claims he was all alone, and no one cared or helped him....but then demands that his Mum babysits all his kids the minute she comes to visit. What an uncaring, egotistical, self-absorbed jerk!! I really wonder how his Mum and sister are going to react after reading his make-believe book filled with lies. I truly hope they are brutally honest with him, and don't placate his feelings.
He’ll be left very alone. His family will disown him, he doesn’t have any friends and it’s only a matter of time before his children see his true colours. Maybe Anna will stick with him if she continues to be in denial/doesn’t want to support herself.
I do believe that she was very naive and only 19 when she met him. She was in a bad place and she thought he “saved” her. I was in a relationship like this. It’s not a genuine marriage at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why do they always do that? How rude to have your mother over and leave her alone to babysit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They always leave his mum to babysit the very first day they see her, whether they go to Dublin or she comes over. I understand she may volunteer to do this but it's so incredibly rude! She is a guest in their home, they should be taking her out to dinner as a family. How come when Oma comes to visit countless times they never leave her to baby sit the kids at all? Anna never leaves the woman's side! I don't think I've ever once seen Oma babysit the kids to give the parents an evening off (even t hough she comes and stays a week at a time, while Jono's mum only flies over for a few days usually).

I doubt very much he would make it onto any talk shows like this morning again now that they don't have gleam or any PR (notice that Belle PR is not talking at all about his book release?).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell, last night, I had a dream where I was with the SJs and for the 3rd time in their little lives, Anna was pretending she had died as a prank on her children. Jotato thought it was a great idea and was going along with it and I was desperately trying to explain why it was a very cruel thing to do even once, let alone 3 times!! I was trying to comfort their children and then liaising with their parents to tell them how distraught they were but both of them thought it was hilarious! 😩🥺 Imagine strangers on the internet caring more for your own children than you do but please don’t let me forget we are but ‘vicious trolls’. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Glad it wasn’t just me thinking that! That’s 130ml per person per night if consumed over 3 days, way less than a small glass in a pub which would be 175ml.
When I say over the 2/3 days I mean we’ll drink it over the weekend and we’re usually out visiting my husbands parents for one of those nights so I think it’s a perfectly reasonable amount!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.