SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What advert is J on about?
Is it John Lewis?? I can’t find any other advert that relates to what he was saying but the advert I was thinking about has been withdrawn anyway
It certainly was this advert! And there is a reason it was pulled, because nobody wanted to see it! Are you reading this JJ?

Reactions: 11
It’s a good job Eduardo wasn’t picked for the advert as it would’ve been mistaken for an advert for the NSPCC

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No he doesn't leave the house unless it's for school, or dressed as a girl with the abuser on a trip to London. Other than that he is a prisoner being used and abused in the house. 😢
LAMDA is part of the school curriculum. They also attend a choir school. Their school is big into performing. Eduardo seems happy in school photos despite his physical appearance which as we all know is encouraged by his father

Reactions: 13
Re the homework, here in Ireland, children get homework as soon as they start school, the amount increases as they go to higher classes but usually the homework has to be done each evening and handed in next day. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Anna saying that her kids homework is "for the week" ...so I would assume that most families would do a little bit each day after school and not leave it all til the weekend! That could explain why there's so much to be done on Saturday 😮.

Also, I can't quite get my head around parents having to do the swab tests for children when getting a Covid Test 🤔. Surely there's a high chance that due to not wanting to hurt your child, you probably won't swab deep enough which could result in a false negative if you don't collect enough cells from nose/throat. All of our Covid Tests are conducted by professionals in a test centre but obviously things are different in the UK?

Reactions: 19
When they both say they have "work" what do they even mean? Do they really believe filming a few crappy adverts and reels is work?
I don't understand.

And yes it's annoying when you have to collect your kids early but flip me don't make them sound like such an inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When they both say they have "work" what do they even mean? Do they really believe filming a few crappy adverts and reels is work?
I don't understand.

And yes it's annoying when you have to collect your kids early but flip me don't make them sound like such an inconvenience.
I think it was a botox appt for her and a boozy brunch for him! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Jonathan making a big swing about a covid test is ridiculous. It's the new reality adapt you dumb duck. Parents are supposed to provide support and calm in times of stress for a child not add to it with their bullshit. No wonder she sees it as a negative experience if he is communicating the news to her like its bad news:rolleyes: I don't know about other people but I like to take the worry away from kids rather than increase it.

Reactions: 37
I'd just like to add that having 3 kids in school myself the rules are that if you have contact with somebody you DO NOT need a PCR unless you yourself show symptoms. There have been dozens of kids that mine have been in conatct with that have had Covid and we've never needed a test, nor has anyone else in their classes UNLESS they show symptoms. If they're taking Emilia for a PCR everytime a class member has covid then that's on them, that's not the rule any longer.

It is hard when you kid has the test, they know it's going to feel rubbish and they cry lots and it's horrible for a good parent. But sticking a camera in their face and trying to get the right angle to show tears and the swab at the same time probably doesn't bleeping help. Put the camera down and comfort your child that you are forcing to have the test for no reason

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I'd just like to add that having 3 kids in school myself the rules are that if you have contact with somebody you DO NOT need a PCR unless you yourself show symptoms. There have been dozens of kids that mine have been in conatct with that have had Covid and we've never needed a test, nor has anyone else in their classes UNLESS they show symptoms. If they're taking Emilia for a PCR everytime a class member has covid then that's on them, that's not the rule any longer.

It is hard when you kid has the test, they know it's going to feel rubbish and they cry lots and it's horrible for a good parent. But sticking a camera in their face and trying to get the right angle to show tears and the swab at the same time probably doesn't bleeping help. Put the camera down and comfort your child that you are forcing to have the test for no reason
Exactly she didn't need it filming. She needed reassuring and a hug.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Where to start? Anna made dinner at 9am!!? Had an appointment(anyone else think those Nails look very recently done?) At 10.30 which somehow meant she wouldn't have time to make dinner any later yet she is back in time to have lunch and make these stories?? Emilia was already worried about having the test but Anna assured her she would be there to help but wasn't instead she got jonathan who only cared about the Content they could get out of it.
They made it sound like alessia falling over and hurting herself was an inconvenience to them nice to see where their priorities lie. it's apparently their busiest time of the year even though they don't work.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It doesn’t really work like that, the school board doesn’t get a say in that. Each teacher decides, but they get 6-7 classes/day, so they in turn have to prepare for 6-7 classes the next day. And each teacher gives either homework, or a project as homework. Also, they think that the more you exercise, the better you become so that’s another reason. To be fair, that is true and we live in a country that doesn’t offer much and pur city doesn’t even have decent parks, let alone a musem or nice places to go with the kids, not even for walks. So, it’s either they do their homework or stay on the internet, most of them unsupervised. But yeah, it is very stressful and a lot to do, even when you only supervise.

Also, I forgot to mention. I am a teacher and I learnt one of the best teaching lessons form my English teacher. She’d give us homework, but she was like “I don’t want you to waste your time by staying at your desk and writing something that is boring and won’t help you at all. If you look through the exercises and realise that you can do them tomorrow on the spot, it’s fine. Go read a book, watch a movie, take a nap. If only some seem hard, do those. I want to see what you find hard, what are the mistakes you make, what you don’t understand. I don’t care about hundreds of pages written by you. I want you to be smart.” And I try to teach my students the same thing. If my students also become teachers, things will change with this attitude, as I have fellow colleagues who were inspired by my English teacher and follow in her footsteps ♥
❤❤❤ this is really great. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: 2
Lying again Jonny boy, you feel sorry for no one except yourself, after all this makes content for you, but it's also an inconvenience for you as it means you have to step away from your laptop and your creepy friendliest friends, 🤮 you are also in panic mode incase it means 2 weeks at home, it would mean your lazy arse wife would have to get out of bed, but think of the content Jonhhy, think of the content. 😡
Imagine taking a picture of your crying or scared child during any medical procedure and then posting it. Is nothing sacred to them ? Utter SCUMBAG.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Im Sorry but employing people for big brand TV ad doesnt work like this. You would have to be registered with the agency to be approached. (Does he admitting their kids are, yet never got any role despite parents trying to pimp them even more for cash?)

And if its true that J Lewis approached them JUST because they were specially looking for boys LIKING to dress as a girl it completely contradicts the point of the AD of inclusions anyone can be anyone... why any other boy should be disadvantaged from the role if he/she is happy to act for ad and just because he doesnt dress as a girl at home be it girl or boy? That's discrimination Jono right?

I know he will say he never named the brand but still I might send some emails how the ' oh so famous influencer' damaging brands without even working with them with these claims

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine taking a picture of your crying or scared child during any medical procedure and then posting it. Is nothing sacred to them ? Utter SCUMBAG.
It’s not just the picture, he made a video and just held that stick in front of her, while filming, instilling even more fear and anxiety.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
“My children have mental health issues” He’s talking in that reel and saying COVID is the reason why they’re upset and down. I don’t doubt that as plenty of people, including children are struggling during this awful time, but has he ever thought to wonder if his behaviour is causing this too? I mean he’s constantly filming them and making their private lives public, even their deepest secrets and stuff that shouldn’t be shared until they’re old enough to understand. He filmed all of them crying, not once did he think about consoling them or comforting them. Put the frigging camera down! They don’t need to have their entire upsetting moments shared on the internet. Just say that it’s a difficult time for all children, including his and leave it at that. You don’t need to film your kids crying their eyes out or to show them in a very upset state to get the point across.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The only problem those kids will have in the future regarding their mental health will all have been caused by you

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.