SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, in that reel it seems like Eduardo was talking about something that made him emotional and started crying and jonut pulled out his phone to record him instead of giving him a hug. Even made sure his stupid tattoo was visible as usual

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
And even with his sad boohoo video he needs to show off the gross tattoo and keeps looking in the upper right corner to make his emotions up. This guy is so bleeping gross using his crying kids for content without a single genuine emotion from his side.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I was blocked on TikTok for asking why he films his kids in distress

I think it was a botox appt for her and a boozy brunch for him! 😂
sushi, hula hoops and a crate of wine?

Im pretty sure their mental heath will be more negatively impacted by constantly having a camera shoved in their faces since conception. Not forgetting the inappropriate content that thousands of people have seen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I love how he's concerned with his kids mental health now...he wasn't too concerned about it when he plastered their entire childhoods on the internet so he could buy luxury cars and designer handbags!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
He’s brain dead, he constantly takes photos and videos of his children whilst they are upset, crying or in distress.
If you were really a parent you’d put the phone away and comfort them. Imagine being upset and your dad just takes a pic and then spends his time uploading it and writing a caption while you wait. I would never even take a picture of my child if they were upset let alone upload it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
At one of the birthday parties, when both families only had 2 kids, Jonathan was heard saying 'This is what it would be like if we had four, only yours are the wrong colour'.

No idea what vlog, it was years ago, but never forgot it, the forum was shocked, too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It’s not just the picture, he made a video and just held that stick in front of her, while filming, instilling even more fear and anxiety.
Exactly!! He's making a massive song and dance about it by filming and taking photos, so of course the children expect something "big" to happen. If he took some time out of exploiting those kids and explained why the test have to be done, and that it's only uncomfortable for a few seconds poor E1 wouldn't be crying

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Did anyone take screenshots of Jono claiming E2 was going to be in the advert but didn't get chosen?

Reactions: 4
Now saying his kids are experiencing mental health issues, WTAF!

Does he not know the difference between being a bit upset and mental health, this man really should be locked up in a padded cell.

If they are experiencing mental health issues it's because they have to live with their bleeping MORON of a FATHER, Urghhhhh 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So what is he saying? No more tests?

Maybe not film your kids during these moments and actually comfort them??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I, unfortunately, watched both IG stories today after reading here. Anna is still a selfish rube, and J is still a terrible actor. No wonder their kids seem so young for their ages. It's really sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
i’m sorry but anna is so annoying. just watched her ig stories and she’s complaining that she has so much to do because one of her kids hurt themselves at school and it’s such an obstruction to her and jonathan’s WORKING DAY. oh please. they don’t work full time so what’s so hard? imagine if she had a 9-5, kids clubs, actually cleaned her house etc she’d be panicking!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
i’m sorry but anna is so annoying. just watched her ig stories and she’s complaining that she has so much to do because one of her kids hurt themselves at school and it’s such an obstruction to her and jonathan’s WORKING DAY. oh please. they don’t work full time so what’s so hard? imagine if she had a 9-5, kids clubs, actually cleaned her house etc she’d be panicking!!
She lives on another planet. Is blocking people on insta classified as work?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Did anyone take screenshots of Jono claiming E2 was going to be in the advert but didn't get chosen?
So even between the space of 2 photos on his story, he can’t remember his lies... how can Eduardo have been asked to audition, but then had to be put forward??? Just because Eduardo someone’s wears more feminine clothing, doesn’t mean he will be able to act/model. I bet they bombarded the casting team “we have millions of friends, sorry, fans, nope 🤦🏻‍♀️ I meant we pay people to like us. We will be so good for your brand because our son likes to wear dresses to be like his sister and we really encouraged him so he could be a role model for trans gender children. He still refers to himself as “He/Him” as he doesn’t know what pronouns mean. Infact between me and you, we just bought him stereo typical pink things and made him do very inappropriate dance and lip sync to adults songs! So you want him to audition? By you saying ‘he will need to submit an audition roll’ I’ll take that as you inviting Eduardo to audition...” before jonny scurried off with his giant smelly trousers between his legs 🤣🤣View attachment 882077
There's only this post, we seem to have missed the screen where he said Eduardo made it all the way to the end but then they went with the other boy with experience. I think this may be enough to show he's a liar though?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Re the homework, here in Ireland, children get homework as soon as they start school, the amount increases as they go to higher classes but usually the homework has to be done each evening and handed in next day. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Anna saying that her kids homework is "for the week" ...so I would assume that most families would do a little bit each day after school and not leave it all til the weekend! That could explain why there's so much to be done on Saturday 😮.

Also, I can't quite get my head around parents having to do the swab tests for children when getting a Covid Test 🤔. Surely there's a high chance that due to not wanting to hurt your child, you probably won't swab deep enough which could result in a false negative if you don't collect enough cells from nose/throat. All of our Covid Tests are conducted by professionals in a test centre but obviously things are different in the UK?
Yeah, that's how I remember homework. Alessia is what, 5? So in Ireland she would be in Junior or maybe Senior Infants so probably wouldn't get a lot of homework, maybe some spellings, some handwriting worksheets, maybe some basic maths or reading all spread through the week but no homework on a Friday.

If, as some others have said, the kids homework is for the whole week and it's being left until the end of the week to do it, it's probably being rushed through which could explain why Emilia needs extra help with her maths.

At one of the birthday parties, when both families only had 2 kids, Jonathan was heard saying 'This is what it would be like if we had four, only yours are the wrong colour'.

No idea what vlog, it was years ago, but never forgot it, the forum was shocked, too.
Who in their right mind says something like that?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
He’s brain dead, he constantly takes photos and videos of his children whilst they are upset, crying or in distress.
If you were really a parent you’d put the phone away and comfort them. Imagine being upset and your dad just takes a pic and then spends his time uploading it and writing a caption while you wait. I would never even take a picture of my child if they were upset let alone upload it.
Exactly ,it breaks my heart to see my kids if their sad or hurt ,never would I want a picture of it to even remind me let alone post on sm
he’s a heartless prick

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Busy cooking DINNER at 9 in the freaking morning! Who does thatttt
Especially when she said she was home for lunch. Just make it after you have lunch if you absolutely have to make it early to reheat it later.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.