SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all - if the ad had been shot abroad he would have been the first person on the plane giving it the big I am as Eddie's manager. Secondly why would they be going abroad in the middle of a pandemic to shoot an ad that was based in a house?

Not wishing to defend that POS but the kid probably attends a stage school or acting class. It might be his first role but he did look like he had some type of acting/dancing background.

Not wishing to defend that POS but the kid probably attends a stage school or acting class. It might be his first role but he did look like he had some type of acting/dancing background.
Doesn't Eduardo do LAMDA though, which is acting/theatre classes?

Reactions: 13
I call absolute BS on Jonut's comments about the John Lewis ad. He says about filming abroad, it was filmed in the UK. He also says Eduardo was pipped at the post by a kid with more acting experience 😂View attachment 882573

He is such a liar!!!
Great minds think alike! I was doing a bit of research myself and found the same article! The little lad is a keen football player and is a street dancer.....it's his first ever acting role........

I didn't think Jono had an 'agent' now anyway...... I'm pretty sure chid actors/dancers have to have an Equity card too

Pack it in with the BS jonathan !

First of all - if the ad had been shot abroad he would have been the first person on the plane giving it the big I am as Eddie's manager. Secondly why would they be going abroad in the middle of a pandemic to shoot an ad that was based in a house?

He goes to a normal school - all his school friends were amazed he was on tv

Reactions: 11
Doesn't Eduardo do LAMDA though, which is acting/theatre classes?
No he doesn't leave the house unless it's for school, or dressed as a girl with the abuser on a trip to London. Other than that he is a prisoner being used and abused in the house. 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well looks like I won't be doing my Xmas shopping with Very.co.uk!! Seeing his smug face on my tiktok this morning 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They try to be "net zero" for climate change? I have never heard such BS! They are just about the worst example of contributors to environmental harm that I have seen in any family. They buy and are gifted kilos of plastic toys and other rubbish. They work with companies like LOL dolls who produce tons of plastic tat. They dress their kids in nasty nylon and polyester costumes. They have had masses of garden and pool-related plastic rubbish for years, in addition to daft gender revealing balloons and plastic party stuff galore. They ignore the advice given by vets and nature experts warning people not to feed wild animals like foxes as it endangers them. As someone else pointed out, they have clocked up countless unnecessary travel miles by car and plane. They have shown no interest whatsoever in the natural environment, spending thousands on trees and plants, only to let them all rot and die. They have felled trees and destroyed the natural habitat of wildlife. They do not treat their dogs with intelligent care. They have no respect for anything. They waste so much of everything. How they can get away with such blatant lies and deceit is beyond me. The main reason for not eating meat is probably to do with Anna's ED or to gain some positive publicity; they have demonstrated time and time again how little they care for the future of our planet. They will probably get withdrawal symptoms as J and the kids normally eat loads of MacDonald's and burgers. Anna seems to know so little about nutrition that if they make a sudden change to a meat-free diet, the children will probably lack protein as a nutrient. They don't look healthy as it is, as they never eat a nutritious meal. If Anna understood more and could cook well, she could gradually introduce nutritious vegetarian food but she has demonstrated clearly that she does not. What a completely fake lot they are!

I very much doubt that Eduardo would be offered an audition for that. Does J think they are that well-known? The boy in that dreadful advert looked a bit like Eduardo and that's why he is now saying that.

Anna decorates the tree on her own, the kids are made to sit and wait on the stairs before being allowed down on Christmas day, before going mental on a huge amount of prezzies.
... most of which are plastic, for a family that "cares about climate change"!!!!

They've never been to London Zoo, never been to any of the museums, never been on a boat on the Thames,
Despite all the SJ's money and their wish to appear well to do, those kids are really disadvantaged children as they have two morons for parents. It's no wonder Emilia has some problems at school, we can predict that all 4 children will experience problems as there is no stimulation at home; no visits to places where they could learn so much; no learning about nature, etc. All they ever do is sit in front of screens, watching Disney films or cartoons, or play with LOL tat and do ludicrous things with J for TikTok. They are not growing up in a learning environment. They never have an intelligent conversation and the parents have no interest in education. There is little hope for those children to develop into educated adults. They won't worry about careers as they have seen that it's possible to survive without having a real job. Then, they will start the circle again with their own children. They are wasting their money on that school as they think education is purely the responsibility of the school, not of parents; they don't give the children any opportunities to learn and develop outside the school. There is no real support at home as the parents lack brain cells. I wonder what Anna's father would think about it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
No he doesn't leave the house unless it's for school, or dressed as a girl with the abuser on a trip to London. Other than that he is a prisoner being used and abused in the house. 😢
As if that's not enough let's go and job hunt an ad to further exploit him 🤯

• Sad
620A5342-65C9-4DFE-895A-7C70C5F6749B.jpeg
Leo’s head popping up whilst reading this thread. Looks disgusted😂 face he prob would of made if he saw jonnys erotic insta stories

• Haha
Lying again Jonny boy, you feel sorry for no one except yourself, after all this makes content for you, but it's also an inconvenience for you as it means you have to step away from your laptop and your creepy friendliest friends, 🤮 you are also in panic mode incase it means 2 weeks at home, it would mean your lazy arse wife would have to get out of bed, but think of the content Jonhhy, think of the content. 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder if he lies like that to his family? Telling the kids one thing then doing another. Maybe that's why E-1 doesn't care for him as she used to when she was little. It doesn't take much to turn a child's trust once they get a little older and can see through you. People often forget that children are people and not objects that they own and can do whatever too.
I watched that little commercial with the boy and it was cute. I think that the little boy did a great job and his moves were polished, little Eddy didn't get it because if you watch him on the tik toks when directed to do something it's not fluid, it's always off. When they lip-sync anything, it's cringe.

Why is Emilia in her uniform to go get a pcr? She was identified as a contact over the weekend because her friend tested positive so she shouldn't have gone to school at all right? (not sure how it's working in the UK at the moment) Did they get her dressed in the hopes that the school would keep her away from home?

Reactions: 25
Lying again Jonny boy, you feel sorry for no one except yourself, after all this makes content for you, but it's also an inconvenience for you as it means you have to step away from your laptop and your creepy friendliest friends, 🤮 you are also in panic mode incase it means 2 weeks at home, it would mean your lazy arse wife would have to get out of bed, but think of the content Jonhhy, think of the content. 😡
How discussing! look at her face, you know he's laughing it off in the background.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
"i feel sad for my child... let me take a picture of it and post it for thousands to see"
ya ok bud

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Why the hell has he got poor emelia in her school uniform knowing full well it will take at least 24 hours for the results of the test..
they make it so obvious they don’t want their poor kids at home. She most probably won’t get her results until tomorrow anyway

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why the hell has he got poor emelia in her school uniform knowing full well it will take at least 24 hours for the results of the test..
they make it so obvious they don’t want their poor kids at home. She most probably won’t get her results until tomorrow anyway
Doesn't make any sense, she wouldn't be able to go school until they have a negative result why bother with the uniform? It's not like either anna or Jonathan's days are massively disrupted Then again it's jonathan were talking about alessia hurt herself again and what does he do posts a close up.

Doesn't make any sense, she wouldn't be able to go school until they have a negative result why bother with the uniform? It's not like either anna or Jonathan's days are massively disrupted Then again it's jonathan were talking about alessia hurt herself again and what does he do posts a close up.
Children can continue to go to school while they await the results of a PCR test

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow, they actually dressed E1 in her uniform in the hopes she would go to school ASAP. They did this to poor A2 too. Do they not realise it takes 1-2 days for results to turn up and it’s not guaranteed negative anyway? I’ll never forget the inconvenience like attitude and uproar Jonathan had when A2 had to be tested and Anna couldn’t celebrate her birthday by a day.. If one of those kids tested positive I really hope they don’t have the “ugh this is such an inconvenience for us” Even though they don’t even leave the house anyway, not even to walk the dogs. Also that photo on Instagram of E1 looking so upset, why Jonathan? Why does your kids being upset make you automatically think “I’ll put that online?” No parental instinct to comfort or behaviour to assure his children at all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When I was in primary school many mons ago all the homework we got was reading (when you first learn to read, I think it was so many minutes a day, or even so many lines a day?), times tables, and at the last year we had to write papers on certain topics, so those were due after half terms so you'd have a lot of time to do it.
It certainly wasn't daily, and nowhere near as much as the SJ kids seem to have to do.

Reactions: 5
Children can continue to go to school while they await the results of a PCR test
I was not aware of this. Shows all I know, but still, poor girl can’t get upset over a PCR without her dad pulling his phone out to get her distraught face on a photo for his Instagram story 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You're allowed to go to school if you don't have symptoms and you're awaiting a PCR test result only because you've been in direct contact with a positive case. In fact, she didn't even *have* to test, they just advise that you do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.