SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'd get cooking that early if it was a slow cooker deal but she just cooks it to reheat it again :sick:
yea, around here if you said you made dinner at 9 that means you put it in a crockpot. Does she know what that is or that they exist? Those kids don't need a reheat for dinner when you can get it out of the pot hot. You can make really healthy meals in there, even soups. They are so flavorful because it's cooked all day. Good Lord, I wanna get out my crockpot for a chili now!!

That video he made, the poor me and my kids one, was just done to get attention. He wants attention that is all. If it includes crying kids, that's even better because it gives his little friends their fix. Remember crying kids are a fetish for some people. He's a disgusting garbage human.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
When Anna said on her ig stories "this is our busiest time of year for work"

The only people working in that house are their Kids!!! Anna doesn't work the only thing she does is salivate over what brand deal her & Jonathan will be negotiating with to use their kids to pay their bills. How dare she make this claim, you witch, get a real f**king job!
Living off the backs off their kids, what a pair of abusers!

Has this witch taken into account how much filming her kids done over a period of time for Ad's! Those two child exploiters have been churning out back to back AD's featuring their money earners, those poor kids are working their butts off for those two bastards. In the last week alone J & A have posted on tik tok and IG

-Smythstoys
-Babyborn dolls
-Veryuk
-PJ Masks
-LOL dolls
-Baylis and Harding unicorn collection

This is child labour, they are making thousands off of them. :mad: I cant deal with how much these kids would have to be rehearsing over and over again and I can only imagine they must spend hours going over their part to meet the satisfaction of J & A to get it right. Andrea is a the youngest and in his 3 short years he hasn't stopped performing just like all of his siblings hasn't. The kids look exhausted, under nourished and over worked.

And that woman claims this is a busy time of year for her & J. Get a clue Anna!! These are lucrative deals for A & J, they are negotiating with the brands to put their kids front and center in those posts, that's all they are thinking about. I don't know how it works but would they be attracting more of a higher fee because their kids are promoting their products? Disgusting people! They are working their kids to pay their bills!

Now they are not with Gleam anymore who is doing the negotiating would it be PR Belle? Well whoever the hell it is should be ashamed of themselves to profit off children. These companies are cut from the same cloth as the Sj's, despicable money making grubby little weasels. They would sell their own grandmother if they could. They need to be stopped! Jonathan & Anna get f**king a job!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Never in the world would I film my kids in distress. I remember years ago my ex was filming when my daughter started crying a lot about something and he carried on filming. It actually hurt my heart. I told him to delete the video straight away and when I thought about it the next day at work I cried. Just the image of her crying and being filmed broke my heart. So when I see Giselle filming his kids in such distress and just pouting at the camera I just can't comprehend how he can do that and not see how fuckin awful that is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Forgive me for not knowing much about this / if it’s been covered before, but surely there are some sort of child labour laws around the kids doing so many ads?! It’s disgusting that they are the ones doing the work and yet A + J practically have to be forced (shamed) into buying them a new pair of shoes when they need them 🤦‍

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When Anna said on her ig stories "this is our busiest time of year for work"

The only people working in that house are their Kids!!! Anna doesn't work the only thing she does is salivate over what brand deal her & Jonathan will be negotiating with to use their kids to pay their bills. How dare she make this claim, you witch, get a real f**king job!
Living off the backs off their kids, what a pair of abusers!

Has this witch taken into account how much filming her kids done over a period of time for Ad's! Those two child exploiters have been churning out back to back AD's featuring their money earners, those poor kids are working their butts off for those two bastards. In the last week alone J & A have posted on tik tok and IG

-Smythstoys
-Babyborn dolls
-Veryuk
-PJ Masks
-LOL dolls
-Baylis and Harding unicorn collection

This is child labour, they are making thousands off of them. :mad: I cant deal with how much these kids would have to be rehearsing over and over again and I can only imagine they must spend hours going over their part to meet the satisfaction of J & A to get it right. Andrea is a the youngest and in his 3 short years he hasn't stopped performing just like all of his siblings hasn't. The kids look exhausted, under nourished and over worked.

And that woman claims this is a busy time of year for her & J. Get a clue Anna!! These are lucrative deals for A & J, they are negotiating with the brands to put their kids front and center in those posts, that's all they are thinking about. I don't know how it works but would they be attracting more of a higher fee because their kids are promoting their products? Disgusting people! They are working their kids to pay their bills!

Now they are not with Gleam anymore who is doing the negotiating would it be PR Belle? Well whoever the hell it is should be ashamed of themselves to profit off children. These companies are cut from the same cloth as the Sj's, despicable money making grubby little weasels. They would sell their own grandmother if they could. They need to be stopped! Jonathan & Anna get f**king a job!
And as we allknow,this is on top of school, homework, after school classes, [not activities in my book], Nothing in that house is only for the kids,yeah,they have ipadsand tat,thats it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The more I read here the more horrified I become. People watch videos of children in distress???? I can't even type that without feeling queasy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yes, Anna, you must be so busy taking pictures of freebies and adding hashtags, and Jonathan with coaching the kids for ADs..... :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They try to be "net zero" for climate change? I have never heard such BS! They are just about the worst example of contributors to environmental harm that I have seen in any family. They buy and are gifted kilos of plastic toys and other rubbish. They work with companies like LOL dolls who produce tons of plastic tat. They dress their kids in nasty nylon and polyester costumes. They have had masses of garden and pool-related plastic rubbish for years, in addition to daft gender revealing balloons and plastic party stuff galore. They ignore the advice given by vets and nature experts warning people not to feed wild animals like foxes as it endangers them. As someone else pointed out, they have clocked up countless unnecessary travel miles by car and plane. They have shown no interest whatsoever in the natural environment, spending thousands on trees and plants, only to let them all rot and die. They have felled trees and destroyed the natural habitat of wildlife. They do not treat their dogs with intelligent care. They have no respect for anything. They waste so much of everything. How they can get away with such blatant lies and deceit is beyond me. The main reason for not eating meat is probably to do with Anna's ED or to gain some positive publicity; they have demonstrated time and time again how little they care for the future of our planet. They will probably get withdrawal symptoms as J and the kids normally eat loads of MacDonald's and burgers. Anna seems to know so little about nutrition that if they make a sudden change to a meat-free diet, the children will probably lack protein as a nutrient. They don't look healthy as it is, as they never eat a nutritious meal. If Anna understood more and could cook well, she could gradually introduce nutritious vegetarian food but she has demonstrated clearly that she does not. What a completely fake lot they are!

I very much doubt that Eduardo would be offered an audition for that. Does J think they are that well-known? The boy in that dreadful advert looked a bit like Eduardo and that's why he is now saying that.

... most of which are plastic, for a family that "cares about climate change"!!!!

Despite all the SJ's money and their wish to appear well to do, those kids are really disadvantaged children as they have two morons for parents. It's no wonder Emilia has some problems at school, we can predict that all 4 children will experience problems as there is no stimulation at home; no visits to places where they could learn so much; no learning about nature, etc. All they ever do is sit in front of screens, watching Disney films or cartoons, or play with LOL tat and do ludicrous things with J for TikTok. They are not growing up in a learning environment. They never have an intelligent conversation and the parents have no interest in education. There is little hope for those children to develop into educated adults. They won't worry about careers as they have seen that it's possible to survive without having a real job. Then, they will start the circle again with their own children. They are wasting their money on that school as they think education is purely the responsibility of the school, not of parents; they don't give the children any opportunities to learn and develop outside the school. There is no real support at home as the parents lack brain cells. I wonder what Anna's father would think about it all.
100% Well said!!!!

It won't surprise you to know Joe works for Quercus 😏
Screenshot_20211124_081355.jpg

Was so tempted to say yeah Joe, you're right there, it is a STORY 😂😂

Screenshot_20211124_081355.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What appointment was more important Anna than your bairns?
The fact you didn't say what it was is clearly because it wasn't really.
Jonothan and his post about his Bairns mental health clearly not important enough to put their needs first, moaning about missing work clearly proves where your priorites lie and its your kids who are working and earning not you without them you would struggle for content and ads.
as a society who tolerate this exploitation this is a source of shame, child Labour was stopped for good reason but has now become acceptable.
I have no sympathy for you or for your wife but I am so sorry for your Bairns.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
eduardo is such a cute kid , he reminds me of that actor in Criminal minds! but those dark circles when he has no make up on...and just like Alessia's his hait is so unkept
I think he looks unwell,he’s like a completely different child

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The more I read here the more horrified I become. People watch videos of children in distress???? I can't even type that without feeling queasy.
I follow a reddit form and they had a man come and do a Q & A, he was from a law enforcement agency that deals with child exploitation (the really, really bad kind) and he talked about these types of things. He said to never put your kid on the internet, at all, that once you put a picture out there you could lose control of it and it could be found in about 80 countries in a day. He said depending on where you live in the world that boys are more at risk of being exploited. That posting a diaper photo of a child or a bikini is easy for these assholes to photoshop. One mother simply uploaded a cute photo of her daughter on Facebook and it was photoshopped and shared over 190 times.

****** I'm going to post something that could trigger some people.

They photoshop sex organs on the photos and they look real. They then sell them.
This may be a trigger so beware. I worked a case where we found a folder on a man’s computer with thousands upon thousands on nothing but sleeping children. At first glance, it seemed innocent enough until I took a closer look. This man had photoshopped each and every photo with a blueish purple color. His big fantasy was dead toddlers. This was his masturbation material. This was yet another case where the parents we tracked down had to hear this news. So let me reiterate, even the most innocent photographs can and will be used for sick purposes.

And Jojo knows this and doesn't bleeping care. It's all about him! He doesn't want to work a full-time job so he does this to support his family. He films them in situations that are known to law enforcement as dangerous, yet he continues to do it because he makes money from it and companies support them. That way him and his wife have to put little effort for a lot of money!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
His ‘book’ might just be the end of things for him and it’s hilarious because he doesn’t even realise how much he’s dicing with ‘cancel culture’ with it. If by some miracle it gets any attention the first thing people do with autobiographical books is seek to verify the information there. Which will lead people to scrutinise his social media even more closely especially with the subject matter of the book being gender identity and a ‘personal struggle’ If people feel they have been lied to or conned or the information is just downright untrue, it’s over. Look how many authors have had their careers ruined because the content of their books was found to be even a little exaggerated. People aren’t here for it anymore.

Not to mention the fact that we have moved on as a society from J’s narrow view of gender and we are well beyond ‘boy wears dresses’ in the whole gender/trans/non binary conversation (those terms are not interchangeable but I’ve grouped them here for brevity). He is as usual about 10years late to the party with it and I feel that society as a whole and especially genZ who are very in tune with where the current thinking is will be the ones who will absolutely eat him alive for being a 40year old creep pimping his son out trying to act like he is 20 years younger and bastardising the whole point of the discussions on identity for his own gain. People will see straight through him.

But that’s only IF the book receives any significant attention…which we all know it won’t because he barely has any influence as it is beyond bought followers and brainwashed minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Still can’t believe Anna and him were claiming he had a bestseller because he put his book in an incorrect, obscure category 😂 so glad it was reported so much that it got corrected. He must’ve been fuming.
It’s true rank…
B5291ACC-53D8-474D-BE63-25494E3ECA08.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All his superfans will have already pre-ordered, and I doubt a lot of people will rush out to buy come Feb. This publishing house has no idea what a failure it will be. Jonathan is such a conman, but then, they should have done their research.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.