SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when they first moved into this house Jonathan talked a lot about how he believed the house was haunted and some things he talked about were downright eerie… like something out of paranormal activity. Do any of you believe in that sort of thing? Like I’m sure J would be using this as another trending topic for views but what if let’s say the house is actually haunted. I’ve heard many stories elsewhere that “demons” or “spirits” can mess with relationships and change the personalities of the people who inhabit the house entirely. Kind of out there and I don’t know if any of you believe in things like that but stuff like that creeps me out and thought it was something worth noting.
No, demons and ghosts aren't real. crappy parents are. They were crappy way, way before they moved into that house. Sometimes the easiest explanation is the right one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They hid their crappy parenting by hiring staff. The childminder made sure the kids were well presented and fed. Mammy lay in bed and Daddy dicked around the garden or house chatting to a camera! Audience watched and believed the hype! Again just made up reality by Jonathan. Now we get to witness the real tit show which is their awful parental style and personalities as their not getting paid to hide it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I can’t imagine all the cavities those children must have by now from the constant exorbitant amount of sugar they consume on a regular basis if they don’t see a dentist.
I am not sure how insurance works over there but could the reason they don’t take them be because they don’t want to pay to have them all put on a dental plan? With neither of them working and having to pay out of pocket I imagine that would be super expensive?

Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine all the cavities those children must have by now from the constant exorbitant amount of sugar they consume on a regular basis if they don’t see a dentist.
I am not sure how insurance works over there but could the reason they don’t take them be because they don’t want to pay to have them all put on a dental plan? With neither of them working and having to pay out of pocket I imagine that would be super expensive?
dentists are free for children on the NHS. But there is a massive backlog due to lock down and COVID so it's almost impossible to get seen by one now for routine check ups. They could easily go private and get a timely appointment though.

Reactions: 15
dentists are free for children on the NHS. But there is a massive backlog due to lock down and COVID so it's almost impossible to get seen by one now for routine check ups. They could easily go private and get a timely appointment though.
Covid has not been around that long. Emilia is 9 and we have only seen her at the dentist once. With how much Jonathan used to film, routine check ups would have made it into the vlogs, even if he could not film the waiting room (although that has never stopped him) or the checks themselves. He would have asked the kids awful questions before and after, thought of terrible titles and thumbnails. That never happened, ergo, they never went.

Maybe it depends where you live then. I’ve been having routine appointments again for the past year.
Also even before covid the children are never taken so that’s not an excuse for them.

Covid has not been around that long. Emilia is 9 and we have only seen her at the dentist once. With how much Jonathan used to film, routine check ups would have made it into the vlogs, even if he could not film the waiting room (although that has never stopped him) or the checks themselves. He would have asked the kids awful questions before and after, thought of terrible titles and thumbnails. That never happened, ergo, they never went.
Did they even take Alessia when she got her tooth knocked out? Surely she should go regularly now to make sure everything grows ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe it depends where you live then. I’ve been having routine appointments again for the past year.
Also even before covid the children are never taken so that’s not an excuse for them.

Did they even take Alessia when she got her tooth knocked out? Surely she should go regularly now to make sure everything grows ok.
No. Maybe she called her dentist friend, but the kids have never been to the London dentist surgery.

Reactions: 5
Seems like you guys are on the same page as us in the US with cleanings every 6 months. Those children have not been to a dentist in a long time because we would have known. They talk about the kids seeing the dr and Anal would come on her instastories and complain that she had to take a train, drive, or taxi because transportation seems to be an issue for her. Jojo would defo talk about it in his instastories.

I imagine if they did call about the tooth situation it went like this

Them-"Alessia had an accident, and her tooth fell out. What should we do?"
Dr-"So how big is the wrinkle?"
Them-"It's not a wrinkle, her tooth fell out."
Dr-"I don't understand? When she frowns do you see lines?"
Them-"No, no, it's a tooth thing."
Dr-" Oh, yea, if it's not a wrinkle issue don't worry about it. She's young her tooth will grow back. Call me when you need a top off."

*allegedly Also, if your dentist does not think losing a tooth at such a young age is not an issue, you need to change dentist ASAP. This isn't the 1800's and if a child loses a tooth it's all fine and dandy we actually have tit in place to help the situation. Not all kids are lucky when their front baby tooth is lost. Some kids grow rapidly and that space closes in. When your midline is disrupted it is very hard to try and line teeth up and you end up with Tom Cruises teeth. Google Tom Cruise midline. Remember this man has millions and millions of dollars and it's still an issue that can't be fixed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember when little Alessia was having some kind of shivering/high temperature thing and Jonathan was filming himself while on the phone to 111 to ask advice? That alone should tell you that they would for absolute sure film the kids going to the dentist.

Fingers crossed that us talking about it will make them passive agressively film the kids going for their check ups.... at least they'll be seen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I just think it's terrible that poor kid wasn't taken to a dentist when that tooth popped out. I really find it neglectful :(. I know they said she banged it but don't your teeth pop out with scurvy, wouldn't be surprised if she or any of the other kids it given the lack of fruit and veg in the house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just think it's terrible that poor kid wasn't taken to a dentist when that tooth popped out. I really find it neglectful :(. I know they said she banged it but don't your teeth pop out with scurvy, wouldn't be surprised if she or any of the other kids it given the lack of fruit and veg in the house.
I do believe that what they eat is very, very unhealthy, but it's very hard to get scurvy in the modern world. Scurvy is usually swollen red, bleeding gums, but I can see how you would attribute scurvy to this family. I looked up chocolate stars their favorite gluten-free, organic crap they feed the kids. It's so healthy it has 24 grams of sugar per serving which equals 5 teaspoons of sugar. Followed up with a piece of bread with Nutella some days, other days it could be a birthday so it's sugar on sugar.

I do have to note that a lot of American families are like this and why we see so many kids with cavities. They have a sugar breakfast, they go to school and have a breaded entree, juice, milk ( milk has sugar and yes it can give you cavities) than at home they eat pizzas, hamburgers, etc.. full of bread and sugar. To top it off they are snacking on gummy candies, and other sugars, and guess what Mom's gonna give you dessert at the end of the night. It's difficult for families because most moms are working and they are lucky to get food on the table at night, but when a mother does not work and spends all day on the phone there is no reason their plates should be pizza, pasta, bread, and dessert. Even if they are going vegetarian you can have meals that are healthy, with fresh veggies. Like tonight we are having a nice bean soup-zero sugar in my beans, 1.3 grams in the veggie stock, zero sugar in my spinach, and the spices I use are zero sugar. I will have some crusty bread so I will have some sugar, but my entire meal will not be full of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the per serving part, Nutritional Information per 100g/ml I just assume that is your serving size. because I can't convert worth anything. Our labels have to say serving size.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
An #AD for Teletubbies & really!?!?!
Screenshot_20211106-105217~2.png

Straightened her hair & it still looks like 💩.
Screenshot_20211106-110120~2.png

And means wearing no panties/undies apparently. (We know he doesn't wear boxer briefs)
Screenshot_20211106-105838~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So the poor kid really was sick and that pathetic excuse for a father sent him back to school and now he’s poorly again,not to mention who else he infected cos his father couldn’t wait to get rid of him ,I feel sorry those kids have such a selfish head for a father and the mothers no better.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
So the poor kid really was sick and that pathetic excuse for a father sent him back to school and now he’s poorly again,not to mention who else he infected cos his father couldn’t wait to get rid of him ,I feel sorry those kids have such a selfish head for a father and the mothers no better.
All he’s bothered about is if Andrea is able to go to school on Monday 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s an utter twit

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
All he’s bothered about is if Andrea is able to go to school on Monday 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s an utter twit
Also notice he’s in bed with an iPad. Can they not snuggle on the sofa and watch a movie together or what?!
Obviously I never want my daughter to get sick but when she does it’s so nice to take care of her and spend extra time together cuddling etc. If anything I’m a little too cautious with keeping her off school as 1. I don’t want her to pass anything on and 2. If she’s unwell then she usually isn’t sleeping as well and is tired as well as sick etc
Now I can totally understand working parents would rather send their children to school in case they’re well enough and see how it goes as it’s so hard to miss work or get childcare. But Jonathan and Anna are both at home! It’s soo obvious they see school as childcare for their children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm surprised they aren't putting him in everyday all day and are only doing mornings at preschool given how much they seem to want to get him out of the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They re
They really don't like that kid missing school do they? It happened on a Friday so great he'll be ready for school on Monday.

I'm surprised they aren't putting him in everyday all day and are only doing mornings at preschool given how much they seem to want to get him out of the house.
Probably too much money.

• Angry
Poor kid was feeling rough and all they cared about was sending him to school so their plans didn't get ruined. Selfish to the core, the pair of them. I can't imagine caring so little about my children's wellbeing, they're disgraceful. He'd probably love nothing more than warm cuddles on the sofa with his mother, but instead they'll have dosed him up on Calpol and sent him to bed with the iPad for comfort.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I didn't think he look well when Jizzy was spinning him around on instagram. He looked like he was going to throw up poor mite. On another note I wish they would let his gorgeous hair grow a bit. He'd look so cute! Ginger hair is my fave 😍

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.