SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it, I don't think they eat a lot of meat. Obviously you can do a veggie alternative but it's traditionally a meat and veg kind of meal 😅
It's not a SJ dinner if there isn't a bowl full of carbs, and nothing else

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The last 7 minutes of the current vlog I couldn't understand a word A& J were saying! is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh what kind of grown man doesn’t know how to cook anything else but gross pasta without one single veggie?! It’s 2021 man, grow the duck up.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Ugh what kind of grown man doesn’t know how to cook anything else but gross pasta without one single veggie?! It’s 2021 man, grow the duck up.
Who has 4 kids and the eldest is 9!
I guess because the nannies or school have always fed the kids. They sure eat a lot of pizza & pasta.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Those packs are a serving for 2 anyway. They make up for it with excessive amounts of olive oil though!
If true italian that's only the primi piati which is preceded by antipasti and followed by a meat course and then dolce.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so annoyed about the Whirli advert. I was going to sign up for my children, and have also mentioned it to family members for Christmas as you can buy gifts thru them. Its so frustrating that these companies don't do any due diligence before approaching/approving these influencers.

Also, a global pandemic which has killed millions, affected the lives of billions and caused everybody's lives to be turned upside down for the past 18months stopped him going on a (second) holiday in 2020? Boohoo!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Disney don’t give out free trips… if they were to get it for free it would be through a travel company or something along those lines. I’m sure Jonathan’s only wanting to go anyways so he can bring Eduardo to the bippity boppity boo place and dress him up as a princess

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
They’ve had school parents in the house, annal has been mixing with them socially, you can bet at Halloween, one of the ‘chaps’ mentioned skiing over Christmas 🙄 . Others have been talking holidays, annal has to have everything, joliar has to one up everyone . Though he always fails to hit the mark, unless it’s exploiting the kids .

Reactions: 16
Disney don’t give out free trips… if they were to get it for free it would be through a travel company or something along those lines. I’m sure Jonathan’s only wanting to go anyways so he can bring Eduardo to the bippity boppity boo place and dress him up as a princess
Disney has had creator days in the past which included a Disney cruise that took influencers out to Disney's private island, and it was free. They've also done giant parties for influencers etc... Disney has given influencers a bunch of free things in the past along with VIP status. They might not do it anymore, but they have in the past.

• Wow
  • Sad
I do believe that what they eat is very, very unhealthy, but it's very hard to get scurvy in the modern world. Scurvy is usually swollen red, bleeding gums, but I can see how you would attribute scurvy to this family. I looked up chocolate stars their favorite gluten-free, organic crap they feed the kids. It's so healthy it has 24 grams of sugar per serving which equals 5 teaspoons of sugar. Followed up with a piece of bread with Nutella some days, other days it could be a birthday so it's sugar on sugar.

I do have to note that a lot of American families are like this and why we see so many kids with cavities. They have a sugar breakfast, they go to school and have a breaded entree, juice, milk ( milk has sugar and yes it can give you cavities) than at home they eat pizzas, hamburgers, etc.. full of bread and sugar. To top it off they are snacking on gummy candies, and other sugars, and guess what Mom's gonna give you dessert at the end of the night. It's difficult for families because most moms are working and they are lucky to get food on the table at night, but when a mother does not work and spends all day on the phone there is no reason their plates should be pizza, pasta, bread, and dessert. Even if they are going vegetarian you can have meals that are healthy, with fresh veggies. Like tonight we are having a nice bean soup-zero sugar in my beans, 1.3 grams in the veggie stock, zero sugar in my spinach, and the spices I use are zero sugar. I will have some crusty bread so I will have some sugar, but my entire meal will not be full of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the per serving part, Nutritional Information per 100g/ml I just assume that is your serving size. because I can't convert worth anything. Our labels have to say serving size.
What?! Does milk have sugar over there?! We learnt in school that for strong teeth you have do drink milk. Actually, many old people here who had 0 modern oral hygiene still have strong, pearly white teeth ( almost all of them), and all they did and still do is drink plenty of milk. 😳 I knew bread has a lot of sugar in the USA, but I had no idea about milk.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
We’re Sick of Eating Only Fats and Pasta, Daddy Daycare is a F****** Disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What?! Does milk have sugar over there?! We learnt in school that for strong teeth you have do drink milk. Actually, many old people here who had 0 modern oral hygiene still have strong, pearly white teeth ( almost all of them), and all they did and still do is drink plenty of milk. 😳 I knew bread has a lot of sugar in the USA, but I had no idea about milk.
Milk has naturally occurring sugars in it - lactose .

Reactions: 14
Milk has naturally occurring sugars. Food in Europe doesn't have half as much of the crap American food has in it. Any time I have been to America I suffer really bad with bloating.

Yuck. Do they ever have a traditional family Sunday dinner?!
I think Anna only attempts it on Christmas Day and even at that makes a pig's ear of it. Remember the year all she had to do was throw everything in the oven and she burned it all and then blamed Alessia for turning up the temp on the oven.

Yuck. Do they ever have a traditional family Sunday dinner?!
I think Anna only attempts it on Christmas Day and even at that makes a pig's ear of it. Remember the year all she had to do was throw everything in the oven and she burned it all and then blamed Alessia for turning up the temp on the oven.

• Haha
  • Wow
Joleygisele on the scrounge for a freebie holiday cos he can’t afford one with four kids, here’s a great offer and won’t cost ya much
Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort breaks from £79🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.