SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did they actually say? I refuse to give them a view
Complaining about how covid scuppered their 2020 plans and now its prohibitively expensive with 4 kids all over 2.

It was beyond bizarre, unsubtle and toe curlingly cringey.

They also kept saying how they "used to be" youtubers.

Starts about 15 minutes in. Weird isn't in it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Did they not think of this before having 4 kids? Did they honestly think they would be gifted things forever? My god their sense of entitlement is unreal:oops:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I highly dought that Disney will gift them a trip. Their views are down and there are so many vloggers now that have better stats. If Disney gifts them a trip it would be a waste of money. They would be looking for airfare and I think Jojo mentioned that he wanted to stay in the parks, along with tickets. I would laugh at Disney if they did that because the rate of return on their investment would be zero. Half watch because like us, it's a train wreck, the other half is obsessed with them, but they are young and are barely able to pay the 1.99 a month.
If they are paying for themselves I don't see it happening, but if they wanted to have a cheaper vacation Universal studios is awesome. Eddy could go see Harry Potter and there are a lot of rides for the littles. I don't think Universal would #gift them anything.
He says they are offered trips but didn't go, so why not hit up one of these places that would be willing to send them.

Reactions: 14
Just for those that didn't know or weren't watching at the time, the last time they had a Disney trip planned they ended up not going and many of us suspected at the time it was because it was right around the time Disney announced a black girl was playing Ariel in the upcoming live action remake and Anna tweeted some horrible racist joke about it. A few people contacted Disney and then suddenly the SJs stopped talking about their upcoming holiday and it never happened. No confirmation but I suspect Disney shut that down and they're shameless to be begging again knowing what they did before

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Complaining about how covid scuppered their 2020 plans and now its prohibitively expensive with 4 kids all over 2.

Jesus gross. If they live in such a big house and lease fancy cars surely they can afford the trip. We went to florida in 2016, villa and car hire for 3 weeks, flights and multi park tickets for seaworld + discovery cove, universal, busch gardens, wetnwild and one other water park and spending money for 4 adults came in at 10k.
Realistically they need a 3 bed villa and the park and flight tickets should be cheaper for the kids since they're all under 12 and some under 7. The villa they were gifted last time was ridiculous. I remember people commenting about how any of their followers would actually be able to afford it. Begging outright is disgusting.

And they had 2 weeks in florida in 2020! How ungrateful. A lot of people haven't even had staycations for years!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I live in Alabama and it's a hop, skip, and jump to Orlando. I've been to Disney and Universal a bunch of times, but we won't be going back for a while, as Disney is trying their very best to outprice the middle class. Everything is skyrocketing from tickets to hotels. It's crazy to me that they live in England which is sooo close to vacation spots like France, Spain, etc... Why not pack up and go on vacation there? It takes me 9 hours to get to Orlando by car by that time they could be somewhere nice, right?

Can you imagine all of them on an airplane ride for 8 hours? I'm sure a lot of passengers are going to request to be dropped off somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean and say they'll swim the rest of the way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Aw poor them - who knew it was so expensive to travel to America with 4 kids. Maybe it's time they lowered their expectations. The sad thing is those kids would love a camping holiday in France. It's sad that they have already hit their peak and life as they know it will never be as salubrious.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I live in Alabama and it's a hop, skip, and jump to Orlando. I've been to Disney and Universal a bunch of times, but we won't be going back for a while, as Disney is trying their very best to outprice the middle class. Everything is skyrocketing from tickets to hotels. It's crazy to me that they live in England which is sooo close to vacation spots like France, Spain, etc... Why not pack up and go on vacation there? It takes me 9 hours to get to Orlando by car by that time they could be somewhere nice, right?

Can you imagine all of them on an airplane ride for 8 hours? I'm sure a lot of passengers are going to request to be dropped off somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean and say they'll swim the rest of the way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They live just a few hours train ride from Disneyland Paris. I know many people in the UK see DLP as a poor man's Disney World but those people are missing out. DLP is wonderful and has many of it's own plus sides and the kids would love it. It's a fraction of the price as well, but the difference is they'd have to pay for that themselves then so it's 100% more expensive to them than a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They wouldn't be seen dead in a European holiday spot apart from Italy and even then it's Sorrento only apart from the gifted stuff to Forte Village. European holidays aren't good enough for them although I'd like to see them price one and see could they afford it! Also I don't think they're as cash rich as they pretend to be, a lot of their lifestyle is gifted or heavily discounted.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They wouldn't be seen dead in a European holiday spot apart from Italy and even then it's Sorrento only apart from the gifted stuff to Forte Village. European holidays aren't good enough for them although I'd like to see them price one and see could they afford it! Also I don't think they're as cash rich as they pretend to be, a lot of their lifestyle is gifted or heavily discounted.
Ah, not to the Sorrento one they got married in though! They can't return there after "trolls" ruined their last holiday! They tried to hide the fact Eduardo had chicken pox and even went so far as to put concealer on him (yep, really) and some people contacted the hotel who went mad and then Jonathan was moaning about how trolls ruined yet another thing for him. They haven't been back there since

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ahh I forgot about that :LOL:no more Sorrento either for them so that definitely takes European holidays off the list! What a snobby comment for him to make that they turn down offered trips. Is this because the trips aren't good enough, do they not fit the SJ's 'trailer trash chic' branding? Beggers can't be choosers :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Aw poor them - who knew it was so expensive to travel to America with 4 kids. Maybe it's time they lowered their expectations. The sad thing is those kids would love a camping holiday in France. It's sad that they have already hit their peak and life as they know it will never be as salubrious.
I’d love to watch Anna on a camping trip🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Disney trips generate a lot of views on YT, they are aware of that. It is a staple in a YouTube family portfolio: you have to go at least once a year to Disney otherwise you are a loser!
They have no other interests, they don’t do nature, museums or culture, they are so shallow.
Obviously, if they are going to Disney they would expect the VIP treatment because Anal would not queue with the peasants for hours!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ew, gross. Is he really serving that up?
I have had Ravioli done this way in Sardinia, but the chef mixed oil with garlic and red pepper flakes and sea salt and quickly sautéed the ravioli in it before serving.
This just gives the impression he is serving the ravioli with cold, plain olive oil 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20211107_170142.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Another night of pasta, no salads. They must love dealing with constipated littles.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ew, gross. Is he really serving that up?
I have had Ravioli done this way in Sardinia, but the chef mixed oil with garlic and red pepper flakes and sea salt and quickly sautéed the ravioli in it before serving.
This just gives the impression he is serving the ravioli with cold, plain olive oil 🤢🤢

View attachment 852184
Yuck. Do they ever have a traditional family Sunday dinner?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.