SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who owns the smaller white car parked in their driveway in todays vlog, is it the nanny’s or the cleaner’s car or someone else's because I don't recognise it being the SJ's car? Which leads to my next question, did they end up replacing the previous nanny that left because she was wanting to start a family or something like that? Or have I got that all wrong?

Reactions: 1
Who owns the smaller white car parked in their driveway in todays vlog, is it the nanny’s or the cleaner’s car or someone else's because I don't recognise it being the SJ's car? Which leads to my next question, did they end up replacing the previous nanny that left because she was wanting to start a family or something like that? Or have I got that all wrong?
It might have been the cleaner, or maybe a babysitter? I don't think they have another nanny now that all kids are in school/nursery.

Reactions: 5
In todays vlog

Why would you tell your small 3 yr old child, Andrea to test out a "scalding hot" drink to see if it has cooled down by allowing him to drink it, when Jonathan just said "we need someone to test it" which means it could still potentially be hot and the fact that J also said "there is steam coming out of it" but yet continues to give it to Andrea to taste and his mother is sitting directly across from Andrea but yet neither of these inept parents think 'oh maybe I should try it first before my child that could burn their mouth' and then J proceeds to tell Alessia to "give it a little sip and see what it's like" and she refuses to. Then Anna say's they are all terrified.

Well yes they are Anna! they have enough sense to know it will burn their mouths unlike the adults at the table. I mean what in the hell are these people thinking!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Also notice he’s in bed with an iPad. Can they not snuggle on the sofa and watch a movie together or what?!
Obviously I never want my daughter to get sick but when she does it’s so nice to take care of her and spend extra time together cuddling etc. If anything I’m a little too cautious with keeping her off school as 1. I don’t want her to pass anything on and 2. If she’s unwell then she usually isn’t sleeping as well and is tired as well as sick etc
Now I can totally understand working parents would rather send their children to school in case they’re well enough and see how it goes as it’s so hard to miss work or get childcare. But Jonathan and Anna are both at home! It’s soo obvious they see school as childcare for their children.
Absolutely agree, if mine were ill I made a huge fuss of them, they might be feeling awful but they had everything they needed, me, films, snuggles, special foods/drinks. They are both vile, Anna gets far too much credit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The only reason they released the vlog last night was because they were reapproached by a company they did an ad for (probably got prepaid) asked where their footage was. You'd better believe they haven't forgotten their viewers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow that latest vlog made it clear that 1) they only post a vlog now when it's sponsored in advance to make sure it's worth the effort (and even then there was only 7 minutes of actual footage the rest was an ad or them blabbering on). 2) They really are wanting a freebie from top villas again- the only times they have ever gone to Orlando was when their accomodation was free. If they find it too expensive to pay for their own holiday to even closer sunny destinations like the Canary Islands or elsewhere then how would Orlando work? I really hope their days of gifted holidays are over and they also have to accept the reality of trying to travel with a large family. Let's see them do the entire holiday out of their own pocket with no nanny or helpers with them- that would make for really interesting footage!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You would think with Anna being soo close to her mom and away from her for soo long she would be going to her for Christmas? I mean the woman also lost her mother so Christmas might be difficult for her. Makes me think Jonathan has had a falling out with one of them, maybe Erika considering her tweet after his lovely sexy stories:sick: sounds like his trying to run away from people again not only his own family but Anna's too.. Can't face the music Johnno, what's new there?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only reason they released the vlog last night was because they were reapproached by a company they did an ad for (probably got prepaid) asked where their footage was. You'd better believe they haven't forgotten their viewers
How embarrassing. Scammers the pair of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A the end of the vlog today, why must Anna do that whole pulling faces, weird AF movements, carry on, in the background like a fool.

Anna if you are reading here you are not funny okay. Do us a favour and everyone else quit it, you look ridiculous and its really annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
By this title, they’re making out like they’re “trying again” for a baby, my first thought when I read it. Don’t know if it was already posted, who are they trying to kid, that’s no longer going to work for engagement JJ:)
6C11802C-80A4-4742-802B-0DDBFD02C132.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
By this title, they’re making out like they’re “trying again” for a baby, my first thought when I read it. Don’t know if it was already posted, who are they trying to kid, that’s no longer going to work for engagement JJ:)View attachment 851569
Anna kinda looks like she used that grandma filter on her face there 😬 maybe going to a dentist for botox isn‘t the best idea after all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It makes her nose stand out even more, he loves putting on his slappable clickbait face on. These kind of thumbnails are so dated and stupid, you are well over 40 Jono grow the f*ck up, you reek of desperation and alcohol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A the end of the vlog today, why must Anna do that whole pulling faces, weird AF movements, carry on, in the background like a fool.

Anna if you are reading here you are not funny okay. Do us a favour and everyone else quit it, you look ridiculous and its really annoying.
She's so annoying staring at herself in the camera, preening her hair hair and doing all these weird faces and hand gestures. She always seems so self aware when the camera is on her and can't act natural.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She's so annoying staring at herself in the camera, preening her hair hair and doing all these weird faces and hand gestures. She always seems so self aware when the camera is on her and can't act natural.
They both do this. Whenever Jonathan is caught on camera without him knowing, you'll see him change as soon as he realises he's being filmed. It's quite creepy to watch.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So I gave in and watched the vlog, what was that at the end?! They straight up just asked for a gifted holiday🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
By this title, they’re making out like they’re “trying again” for a baby, my first thought when I read it. Don’t know if it was already posted, who are they trying to kid, that’s no longer going to work for engagement JJ:)View attachment 851569
i remember they always used to clickbait different variations of LIVES CHANGED FOREVER

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.