SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should set up a Gofundme page to send the sacconejolys on a luxury holiday, they deserve it after such a tough year and a half of minding their OWN children and not being able to go away, my heart goes out to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could he not have put a few peas in it? Any veggies at all? That tiny bit of spinach in the pasta does not really count. It must be so dry and boring to eat. Pasta is the perfect meal to sneak in veggies, they are such crap parents.

Reactions: 17
"In plane sight".... genius J strikes again. Of course they love constipated kids: they have almost no working toilets! They could get jobs to pay for their Disney trip: Dopey and Sleepy. Title for their next commercial, uh, vlog: It's the Most Sponsored Time of the Year!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They live just a few hours train ride from Disneyland Paris. I know many people in the UK see DLP as a poor man's Disney World but those people are missing out. DLP is wonderful and has many of it's own plus sides and the kids would love it. It's a fraction of the price as well, but the difference is they'd have to pay for that themselves then so it's 100% more expensive to them than a freebie
DLP is great! We’ve been lucky enough to go twice. It does work out quite expensive still, so I get why people save a few extra thousand and go to DW or DL

Reactions: 6
Milk has naturally occurring sugars in it - lactose .
Oh, no, I knew about that, I just thought it had added sugar and got a bit pissed off. Lactose is fine, I think, I get my milk straight from the source, not even boiled😂😂 and yes, it is very sweet, that’s why I was shocked that someone would add more sugar to it. Once you boil it, the sweetness tones down by a lot. Anyway, I don’t think the kids got cavities from milk. The people I’ve mentioned, who still have a mouth full of strong, pearly white teeth despite never being to the dentist and not owning a toothbrush😳😂 have another rule that I forgot to mention and maybe as J and A read here I should have. !Sugar is a drug and is bad for your teeth, you either eat sweet once and brush your teeth afterwards and that’s it for the day or you don’t eat sweets at all! I will admit that they prefer to never eating sweets if that means keeping Colgate away, but they are old and you can’t really change their ways. J and A, you can still do this. Sweets are fine, as long as you practice good oral hygiene!

Reactions: 1
Disney don’t give out free trips… if they were to get it for free it would be through a travel company or something along those lines. I’m sure Jonathan’s only wanting to go anyways so he can bring Eduardo to the bippity boppity boo place and dress him up as a princess
And Anna wants to go because FL is warm & she can wear her crotch-eating-micro-mini-2 -sizes-too-small shorts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I will lose all respect for Disney if they gift them a holiday
I am with you on that.

In 2020 when they went to Disney in Orlando, ‘Topvillas’ gifted A & J accommodation near Disney, in this incredible luxury villa that was fully decked out it to the max, it looked amazing. Anna said she reached out to them and told them it was Jonathan’s 40th birthday & I am sure struck a deal with them to promote their villa on their IG and their channel which they did they dedicated a whole video doing a house tour, so in the end they got that place for FREE!!:mad: . That place can go for $6000-10,000 a week depending on the time of year. The audacity & arrogance of Anna to think I will ask and I will receive attitude. That stinks! Pay for it yourself you freeloader!

What a real let down that these idiots get given these things without putting there hands in there pockets. Shame on these brands/companies who does this, they don’t realise the disservice they are doing to themselves. Its so bloody frustrating how these youtubers/influencers get gifted these luxuries especially to losers like A & J thinking they are ‘famous’, they are infamous not famous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.