Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The comments on Eduardos TikTok are REALLY icky and put into context, they are about a 7 year old child.

- Asking if he's trans.
- Asking if he's gay.
- Asking what his pronouns are.

He's 7.

He shouldn't even have an idea of any of these questions. For Pweedo Jono and Airhead Anna to ask him about pronouns is really irresponsible because it would set him on a path that Eduardo DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY to fully understand. If Eduardo said, yes, I'd like to know be known as she/her, without fully understanding the magnitude of this, without understanding that she/her would be 'giving up' the male identify that Eduardo STILL likes to sometimes identify with, would be so damaging. At.7 years old.

What has gone from a little boy wanting to wear princess dresses like his sister (which a majority of little boys may want to do at some point without their 'gender' being questioned) has turned into his Dads sick obessopn and fantasy coming to life. Jono is getting off on this. Jonathan is living his own fantasy life through Eduardo because he does not have the courage to live the Gizzy life he truly wants.

I think it's time for social services to intervene because eduardos mental health is surely being impacted here. Being made to perform in 'boy clothes' and 'girl clothes'. He looks unwell. All those kids do to be honest. They look in need of a good meal, warm home, a nice nurturing family and not self obsessed narc parents!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Are there really people dumb enough to think eduardo has actually "Come out of the closet"?

Screenshot_20211026-070346_Instagram.jpg

Even the idea of a child his age being "closeted" is so offensive. He doesn't have a sexuality and no one has *ever* forced him to "be in the closet".

It's heartening the rest of the comments are so negative/calling that disgusting video out as child abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Now show us your weekly shop for fruit and veggies...
View attachment 840966
Tell me you're a patronizing twat to your wife who's suffering from an ED, without telling me....

The fact that it's all Brioche is a bit gross... like do the kids only get that type of bread for sandwiches?

I thought that was like a special bread for making the likes of french toast or whatever...not something you'd eat 5 loafs of in a week..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Lurking2008

That child was sick going to school and they still knowingly brought him.

When the school rang to take him home so they had no option but to get a test, then they dosed him up and brought him back the following day for half a day in their desperation to get rid of him. He's a preschooler, he isn't doing exams. All so the school can babysit him while Anna got her nails done and Jono edited a video. Meanwhile other families are now sick after their children mixed with him. And to top it off, a sick preschooler is sent to bed with an ipad. They are abhorrent adults incapable of parenting one child let alone four.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Anyone else feels uncomfortable with the way he always prods and touches the kids? I know it's to get the tattoo into the shot, but it always looks like he's groping them, making sure he gets HIS perfect shot rather than a lovely memory :(

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Jonathan-Joly-jonathanjoly-StoriesDown.png

• Sick
  • Sad

Nomatterwhat

Why do I have an impression that the party was only for them. No other guests. She said it was for their friends, but if there were some other people Anna for sure would add pictures with guests (they always add birthday photos with other kids in the background) 🤔
He's read your post and posted CCTV pictures to prove that they had guests at their party. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna once said that wiping noses would mean she'd be wiping all day. Well yes, and if that's so inconvenient maybe you should have thought about that before having 4 kids.

• Wow
  • Sad

ohbabyee

So the poor kid really was sick and that pathetic excuse for a father sent him back to school and now he’s poorly again,not to mention who else he infected cos his father couldn’t wait to get rid of him ,I feel sorry those kids have such a selfish dickhead for a father and the mothers no better.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
He’s going to be all ‘ fuck you haters’ about sending Andrea in with a snotty nose - not thinking that the school and any parents who know/watched the stories will be thinking the same as us but with a lot more invested than us . Good work joliar and annal 😊
By sending Andrea to school with such a bad cold, other toddlers will catch that cold and have to be tested too, just to rule out Covid. Thanks SJs, so caring of you.

• Angry
  • Sad

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
CBD0376E-ED68-49D2-AE34-0B10CCEF35BD.png

why the heck does he pose like this? Every post I see he has to do something to deliberately get that shit tattoo out…

• Sick
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Why would he not play on the playstation with Emilia? As much of a crap dad that he is the fact she’s awake late on a night instead of having a proper bed time is more concerning than the games. I’m sure your 14 year old goes around friends houses and plays 18+ games, it’s isn’t going to harm them.
14 or just turned 9 is quite a difference.....

• Heart
Reactions: 50

yikez101

VIP Member
I’ll throw my 2 cents in - I don’t think a 9 year old should be playing 18+ games. A 14/15 year old with limits is fine imo but a 9 year old is not even in secondary school! There are age limits on things for a reason. If E1 can’t sleep they could read a book or watch a bit of TV but he should not be encouraging her to stay up late playing games that are designed for adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Greentrees

VIP Member
Joked that she wanted a new engagement ring again (I mean, I think it was a joke, she said it to Emilia only)
Did you see Emilia's facial expression when Anna asked Emilia "what are you getting for my birthday" and Emilia was explaining her plan of action to get her present and Anna said "is it a new engagement ring cause if it isn't I'm not interested and then said only joking" E1's face dropped, even if it was said in jest she could of just gone along with Emilia's moment of feeling important that she was actually taking charge of getting her mum a present, but it was spoilt by Anna's tactless remark. Anna always spoiling what should be special moments in private, but disturbingly the camera comes first above her children. It really is so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
They would LOVE it if 'trolls' showed up at the kids' gym. Last year she mentioned there was a fire at the venue, a quick Google with the name of their town (they used to have the town sign in their intro!) made finding it very easy.
My children go to the same gym 😞 I’m going to email them to say I’m not happy that the SJs are sharing photos/videos of the children in their leotards and putting the safety of other children at risk. I doubt they will do anything about it though, as the school clearly don’t have an issue with it and that’s worse!

• Heart
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed when Anna is doing a Paid Advertorial on her IG and in a video promoting a brand and giving a spiel about their product she doesn't stumble and fumble over her words talking about it, there's no issue, oh but that's right she is being Paid to represent the brand, so the ditzy persona is a no, no.

But yet when she comes on her IG stories and in a vlog just talking about her day or whatever, she is this ditzy airhead, scatterbrain personality that's as thick as two short planks. She's such an oddball. She is a very strange person whichever way you look at it.

• Haha

Lurking2008

The tattoo in every photo is bizarre. Will all the kids want all their photos to have J's chubby hand in them? I doubt it.

They are funny about the kid's hair in general. E1's hair is kept well, E2's is just for clicks, A1's is unkept and A2 has a buzz cut every week in an attempt to minimise the amount of red hair he has. They are funny about their shoes too and buy the cheapest shoes to begin with and then pass broken shoes down to the next kid. These kids live in an expensive and what could be a beautiful house yet look like they live in a trailer park. The only time they look smart is when they wear their school uniforms.

Then again the parents have NO style. A looks similar to the kids herself .

J takes great pride at buying expensive clothes yet looks like a clown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Pipin

A1 had a temp earlier and they don't bother to get her tested. Nah just go out to dinner instead. Fuckin selfish idiots.
And that photo of "the girls"... just fuck off giselle you cunty mc'cuntison.

• Angry

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Can you imagine folk in Reigate seeing them out - expecting at least a semblance of them being dressed nicely but instead they look like a bunch of scruffs, kids with snot dripping, kids with jackets too small, thin leggings, scruffy shoes , then they look at the parents 😳 him with his double sleeping bag in and her with her sausage jeans . His shit tattoos with a shrivelled octopus on his grubby hand . They need a sheep dip not a squirt of hand sanitizer going into a restaurant

• Haha
  • Sick