SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan had a really good opportunity to "be himself" for this Halloween party. Anna pointed out on her story E2 is half angel and half devil, she is the devil so Jono could have been the angel....oh wait he picked a had been WWE wrestler

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The only reason she claims to fancy mark is because both her and Jonathan thing he and Jonathan look alike. The only think they have in common looks wise is that they are both ugly gnomes. Anna is seriously brain washed,
Happy Halloween Tattlers!!View attachment 838792
I can still see the full outline of a sideways stored erection

Happy Halloween Tattlers!!View attachment 838792
An erection hiding sideways in the jeggings

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can someone post some photos? I’m blocked 😂 want to see Anna
You can see everything using these URLs. If the story is a photo, just tap and hold to copy/right click to open the full resolution image in a new tab :)

Like so:

NWQxZmJkZDYmb2U9NjE4MTVCOEEmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg
OWViZTlhYzQmb2U9NjE4MTlDMzcmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg
I
JlNzUzMiZvZT02MTgxNEZGMSZfbmNfc2lkPTIxOTI5ZA%3D%3D.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The party was probably the trigger, or rather: excuse, to dive head first back into her ED again.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why do I have an impression that the party was only for them. No other guests. She said it was for their friends, but if there were some other people Anna for sure would add pictures with guests (they always add birthday photos with other kids in the background) 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's going out more and more, which means more opportunity for her to dress up. Definitely back on the ED. I think a lot of people gained weight last year when motivation was low, but now it seems like she suddenly has a social life which I reckon triggered the ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't they do that before for Alessia's birthday one year I think? A full on catered #ad party but no guests at it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why do I have an impression that the party was only for them. No other guests. She said it was for their friends, but if there were some other people Anna for sure would add pictures with guests (they always add birthday photos with other kids in the background) 🤔
He's read your post and posted CCTV pictures to prove that they had guests at their party. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
That's just creepy! I wonder how many guests are aware they are being filmed every second for no good reason 😡

Just a thought but what if those cameras have audio? if someone was having a conversation would he be able to listen in?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Interesting how Anna looks way bigger on Jonathan's photos.
Photoshop, is that you?
She obviously loves her body. Spends hours to edit her pictures to look skinnier BUT she loves her body!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Who, with a house that size, has a party & corrals their guests into ONE room in the house & it's the kitchen no less!? I understand maybe for keeping the "good furniture & rugs" clean, but neither of them clean the house. Plus, the house is full of dog & fox poo & child snot so what's the big deal?

Very weird.

Did they have to ask permission to use the bathroom since it was outside the allowed animal pen...excuse me people pen?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting how Anna looks way bigger on Jonathan's photos.
Photoshop, is that you?
She obviously loves her body. Spends hours to edit her pictures to look skinnier BUT she loves her body!
There’s a lot to gain (lol) with the right angle, a filter and good lighting. If she’s too lazy to learn how to properly edit video’s she is not going through the trouble of photoshopping an image on the night of a party. If someone takes 50 photo’s of me you bet I will choose the 3 that will paint the best picture 🤪

Reactions: 10
Who, with a house that size, has a party & corrals their guests into ONE room in the house & it's the kitchen no less!? I understand maybe for keeping the "good furniture & rugs" clean, but neither of them clean the house. Plus, the house is full of dog & fox poo & child snot so what's the big deal?

Very weird.

Did they have to ask permission to use the bathroom since it was outside the allowed animal pen...excuse me people pen?
This is totally normal?! Every party I host or go to is generally in the kitchen, usually all standing around the island.
Criticise them for many things, but this is literally reaching 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.