SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reigate's in the county of Surrey. Surely Surrey has a children's services dept.?

Their children constantly have runny noses which are never wiped. Ugh!
they are probably allergic to the gross dogs or fox feces

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What in Barbie's 80s hell is this outfit?!

Also she looks botoxed to the max, she definitely overdid it in my opinion, makes her look way older.

images-1080×1920-.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Never in my life have I seen adults get that excited about some donuts. They are donuts, also what is this he comes from a time when What? donuts were either custard or jam? Did he not have donuts with holes? I'm confused? By the way, I'm 47 we've had a Krispy creme in our area since the '50s. We had filled donuts, donuts with holes, and donut holes.
She ordered these, like, why? DO YOU NOT HAVE ENOUGH OF SUGAR IN YOUR HOME!
He has to put in his two cents lol
Also tell me your back to your ED without telling me your back to your ED- holly tit this family eats so much sugar

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why are they acting like it’s such an inconvenience that A2 has be tested for covid? He could have someone in his class who tested positive. Most people if not all had their birthdays somewhat cancelled last year because of everything. There’s plenty of time to celebrate. My family usually all get together after birthdays anyway. They can always rearrange celebrations after getting a negative PCR

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why are they acting like it’s such an inconvenience that A2 has be tested for covid? He could have someone in his class who tested positive. Most people if not all had their birthdays somewhat cancelled last year because of everything. There’s plenty of time to celebrate. My family usually all get together after birthdays anyway. They can always rearrange celebrations after getting a negative PCR
Because their are selfish, self absorbed, entitled, narcissist brats.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Anna once said that wiping noses would mean she'd be wiping all day. Well yes, and if that's so inconvenient maybe you should have thought about that before having 4 kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Anna once said that wiping noses would mean she'd be wiping all day. Well yes, and if that's so inconvenient maybe you should have thought about that before having 4 kids.
Or maybe teach them to do it themselves. Anna it's not hard to parent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Does anyone remember, maybe their last winter in the old house, E1 had a "chapped" upper lip? It was obviously caused by her constant tongue being up & licking her top lip, but more importantly licking the space above the lip. She ALWAYS had snot coming out of her nose. It was heinous. 🤮🤮🤮 So, instead of wiping their child's nose or better yet teaching her to wipe her own nose they allowed her skin to get chapped & raw on her face because they just couldn't be bothered.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I genuinely think Anna is aiming to be Paris Hilton from 2005. Jesus Christ even Paris herself has evolved from that….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope you aren't serious. I know we can come across as not very welcoming and probably even unfriendly but I assure you most of us treat our children well.
I’ve never met an unfriendly German in my life, always lovely people, my husband has an office in Germany,
Never in my life have I seen adults get that excited about some donuts. They are donuts, also what is this he comes from a time when What? donuts were either custard or jam? Did he not have donuts with holes? I'm confused? By the way, I'm 47 we've had a Krispy creme in our area since the '50s. We had filled donuts, donuts with holes, and donut holes.
Sugar, eat, puke, repeat.

And yes, their excitement over donuts is actually quite concerning! 😂

Another day, another sugary binge!
The sugar in this house is despicable!
…..and cupcakes are her favourite way to purge, by her own admission. 🤮💁🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anna is reeling as she had booked Andrea in for a full day in childcare too.. even though he is unwell. How selfish. I'd love to see either of them have to go leave the house to do a full days work when feeling under weather.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah, a nice donut just before bed… after having had breakfast with chocolate cereal and birthday cake. I think their body might explode if it gets in touch with some fibre and vitamins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I genuinely think Anna is aiming to be Paris Hilton from 2005. Jesus Christ even Paris herself has evolved from that….
& at least Paris was in keeping with the style back then & Paris put on the ditsy persona! Anna on the other hand..
Those shoes just remind me of the old school oompa loompa's.. didn't they have pom poms on their shoes on something.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah, a nice donut just before bed… after having had breakfast with chocolate cereal and birthday cake. I think their body might explode if it gets in touch with some fibre and vitamins.
Has she stopped with the gluten free diet? I pointed out on another forum that I'm sure Anna thought gluten was a type of fat (gluten is protein). The only people who should eat gluten free are people suffering with coeliac disease. To make products gluten free, they go through lots of processes which often remove all the good stuff like vitamins and minerals. Recent research suggests (from the BMJ) that if you're not coeliac and eat a gluten free diet, it can cause early onset heart disease

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.