SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think they really need to work out how to manage A1's hair. They're clearly not doing what is right for her hairtype. Poor thing
EC4FA91B-D984-4C08-92FF-4474223C4809.png

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone else feels uncomfortable with the way he always prods and touches the kids? I know it's to get the tattoo into the shot, but it always looks like he's groping them, making sure he gets HIS perfect shot rather than a lovely memory :(

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Jonathan-Joly-jonathanjoly-StoriesDown.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The tattoo in every photo is bizarre. Will all the kids want all their photos to have J's chubby hand in them? I doubt it.

They are funny about the kid's hair in general. E1's hair is kept well, E2's is just for clicks, A1's is unkept and A2 has a buzz cut every week in an attempt to minimise the amount of red hair he has. They are funny about their shoes too and buy the cheapest shoes to begin with and then pass broken shoes down to the next kid. These kids live in an expensive and what could be a beautiful house yet look like they live in a trailer park. The only time they look smart is when they wear their school uniforms.

Then again the parents have NO style. A looks similar to the kids herself .

J takes great pride at buying expensive clothes yet looks like a clown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I
Her hair would be absolutely stunning if they followed the curly girl method, Anna's hair is curly too but she straightens it all the time..
I have a son with curly hair and hadn’t a clue how to look after it as have other kids with straight hair and mine is poker straight. I used to brush his hair once a day but was told by my hairdresser that I was brushing the curls out and to not brush it at all. Is this correct? What is the curly girl method?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feels uncomfortable with the way he always prods and touches the kids? I know it's to get the tattoo into the shot, but it always looks like he's groping them, making sure he gets HIS perfect shot rather than a lovely memory :(

View attachment 847252
If this is not directly for the pedophiles I don’t know what is..:this is how they make their money now. Disgusting…I hope they are reading this

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If this is not directly for the pedophiles I don’t know what is..:this is how they make their money now. Disgusting…I hope they are reading this
I always presumed this was a considerable amount of their income and try to cover it up as a another source i.e Anna's clothing line that was made and now never mentions it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I

I have a son with curly hair and hadn’t a clue how to look after it as have other kids with straight hair and mine is poker straight. I used to brush his hair once a day but was told by my hairdresser that I was brushing the curls out and to not brush it at all. Is this correct? What is the curly girl method?
I have curly hair and can confirm don't brush the curls! When you brush curly hair the curls fall out and it becomes frizzy. For me I brush only before I wash it, wash it with an extra step of curly hair conditioner to help define the curls and then I use a small amount of product on my wet hair to give the curls some definition (Tresemme do some good ones which you can use after washing and in-between washes) and for me I find leaving it to dry naturally with no heat makes it curl best. In between washes if the curls start going a little frizzy just pop a small amount of the curl product on to help give them their definition again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I

Curly girl method is great, try Google or Facebook groups, I don't have curly hair myself but a friend of mine her daughter has super curly hair and the diff between before the method and now is amazing!
It's down to minimal actual washing the hair with soap and using certain products to refresh the curls, using a silk pillowcase for sleep, using a microfiber cloth to dry hair instead of a towel etc...and yes brushing out curls is a big no no.

Reactions: 7
That hand in the picture is weird, just plain and simple.

I would like to add about the Germany thing. My boss went on a vacation to a few countries and one was Germany. For two months I swear he wouldn't shut up about the place. It's so clean, they were so nice, they all loved me... He bought me back a little magnet for my frig. I still have it, and I haven't worked there in over 20 years. So Germany you impressed a 60-year-old dentist from Alabama.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He comes across as completely oblivious in his latest stories about Andrea and how do single parents cope? Well they take the day off and lose because being there for their sick child is more important. What an absolute tool he is!
I know. Wording the questions like anna was working this morning. She clearly said yesterday that she had a nail appointment so 🙄 those two parents needs to get their prioritise in order. Your kid is sick so cancel your precious nail appointment and your "birthday lunch". That's what normal people do.

I almost feel like Andrea is catching up with Alessia speech wise. He’s almost talking full sentences and with Alessia it’s just whiney gibberish if you ask me. She always comes across as the forgotten child, she looks dirty as heck and behaves as if she’s on an island or something, in her own world, probably just surviving her crap parents and seeking comfort in the sugary stuff (seriously I rarely see her without a snack or a gross face because she just devoured something chocolatey or something). I see J&A hugging Emilia and Eduardo but I never see them hugging Alessia, just a pat on the head or something or the whole ‘is that niiiiice?’ Anna asks when she stuffs her with crappy food. It’s just so freaking sad, this kid is not going to be able to form any healthy relationships later in life.
agree. I feel sorry for alessia the most. I think because of that whole taking poo out of her nappy as a baby and receiving all kinds of punishment for it then settling on the cold showers "because nothing else worked".
That poor child was sending a message to those idiot parents by her doing that with her nappy. She needed understanding not punishing.
Probably needed love and affection too. Seems to me she has suffered from a lot of anxiety since a baby. Always afraid to look at people, hands in her mouth all the time. Quiet etc. Alessia could have become such a confident little girl had she had the right parenting.
I think the dislike from her parents that she wasn't a performing monkey like emelia and eduardo became very obvious to her.

A few people have said something like this, or that she obviously loves her children, that type of comment. Would those of you who think this care to share why you feel this way? Maybe some examples? I do try to see both the good and bad and to understand any mental health issues. I can see things that might appear as her loving her children, like all the sweets she buys or toys that are given. To me, this seems more like lazy parenting. Instead of engaging the children, or spending quality time with them, I feel like sweets, toys and electronics are given to just keep them pacified, quiet and out of their hair in the easiest way possible. She gives them compliments, which could seem loving, but her compliments to the children mostly seem to be about how cute the children look or a self compliment to the parent vs truly for the child. Like saying Emilia is smart because she's like Anna, so turning it around as a self compliment. When she's been told I love you by the children, she's answered with thank you instead of I love you, too. When she's been given hugs/kisses, she's often winced. I know children are rambunctious, but kisses are sweet even if not exactly gentle. And then there's the cold shower, showing her children naked to a huge audience, not buckling them into vehicles properly, not wiping their noses because she said if she did that it's all she'd do all day, etc.
I don't think it's clear either that she loves them. I think she likes the idea and saying "im a mum" because it makes her seem more of a caring person somehow on the outside. I think they had children (which i think was mainly Jonathans idea because why would she agree when she has an eating disorder) i think she agreed to have a baby because thats seen as what you do after you get married.
She is not present with them either. Don't her and Jonathan sit in the front room eating pizza and watching Netflix while the children sit in the playroom? Where is the family time. Its so weird.
I think she knows she can't show affection i just think it's something deep rooted in her growing up that's caused it. Why doesn't she say she loves them back? I could never imagine saying thank you when my own child tells me they love me. That is the weirdest thing i have ever heard

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Must
Curly girl method is great, try Google or Facebook groups, I don't have curly hair myself but a friend of mine her daughter has super curly hair and the diff between before the method and now is amazing!
It's down to minimal actual washing the hair with soap and using certain products to refresh the curls, using a silk pillowcase for sleep, using a microfiber cloth to dry hair instead of a towel etc...and yes brushing out curls is a big no no.
Must look it up . Thank you. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Also, adding to the curly hair routine… I think one of the reasons her hair look like that, is because the children shower at nights, rather than in the morning. I, myself, am a curly haired girl and air drying is key or using a diffuser (cool air). They can’t let her go to bed with wet hair, so they blow dry and brush it, and because they do this, they can’t be bothered to even attempt to do right by her hair.

Here’s my suggestion, because I too know you (A and J) read here. In the mornings:

1) Get a spray bottle with water
2) Lightly spray her hair
3) Add curly hair products (use your fingers), like the TRESemmé that someone else mention, or one/some of these brands, ‘Mixed Chicks Kids’, ‘Curly Kids’, ‘Cantu Kids’, ‘Shea Moisture Kids’ (Options: Leave-In, Butter, Moisturizer, Gelee)
4) Add a cute headband to pull her hair from her face (let it air dry)
5) Good to go, looking as cute as ever! ☺

Let her sleep on a satin pillow case, and in the morning, repeat above steps (you don’t even have to add more products, the water will reactivate the products already in her hair, but you may add a small amount if needed).

I guarantee you won’t regret it! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
doesn't stop her even if its not her birthday.. the other day when a1 had a head injury and she left her to go out :rolleyes:
I'm 33 years old living witb various health conditions and even now if I end up in hospital/discharged on a day when my mum has plans she cancels them to stay with. Also last year I was admitted to hospital on my mums birthday (christmas day) and she dropped everything for me without a second thought. I pity them poor children not having mother who cares about them at all, its all about her and what she wants/needs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Re:the cold showers and Anna making it sound like they tried everything and then settled on that punishment.. it's a lie. The Sj kids have been punished with cold showers for years, it is so common in that household that there is footage of toddler Emilia playing with her dolls, saying one is naughty and needs a cold shower.

Look up a video called 'timeline of abuse'. It's shocking how casual they are about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Re:the cold showers and Anna making it sound like they tried everything and then settled on that punishment.. it's a lie. The Sj kids have been punished with cold showers for years, it is so common in that household that there is footage of toddler Emilia playing with her dolls, saying one is naughty and needs a cold shower.

Look up a video called 'timeline of abuse'. It's shocking how casual they are about it.
even erika knew about it.. when it was just the e's she was going to give them a shower and asked "warm shower?" to anna :confused:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

If anyone looked up in the dictionary the meaning of horrible woman & horrible man, Anna & Jonathan's faces would be there. There has been a lot of bad stuff going on in that house and still is with the kids. Anna and Jonathan should be worried cause one day the truth will come out about those two and I for one, when that day comes, cannot wait to see them be held accountable and answerable for their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s going to be all ‘ duck you haters’ about sending Andrea in with a snotty nose - not thinking that the school and any parents who know/watched the stories will be thinking the same as us but with a lot more invested than us . Good work joliar and annal 😊
By sending Andrea to school with such a bad cold, other toddlers will catch that cold and have to be tested too, just to rule out Covid. Thanks SJs, so caring of you.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
This is Jono with his very “salty face mode on“ when Stacey Dooley doesn’t jump on his bandwagon when he asks if her opinion on their lifestyle has changed. He goes from rolly jolly Jono to very salty Jono.
This guy will never admit that what he does to his kids is disgusting 🤮.
Telling her that basically she does understand because she doesn’t have kids yet, when you have kids you want to share them with the world. OmG I really cannot with this twit.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I agree about Andrea. Also, Andrea is a lot less unkempt (except for the runny nose). Poor Alessia is left with ragged hair, a face which needs wiping, and with the missing tooth, she is quite distressed looking. I am not passing judgement on the poor girl, just that her parents don't seem to do anything to keep her neat and tidy. Anna used to put her in cute pig tails, why doesn't she do that any more ? I don't know when was the last time I saw Anna take Alessia in her arms for a cuddle. Alessia will probably be the most damaged (with E1 now given his outing by his dad) of all their children.

I was watching old videos, and what is blatant is that they have basically given up taking care of their children beyond the basics of feeding (crap), putting a roof over their heads, and education (which they completely outsource to the school and tutors now). I watched a couple of food haul videos a few days ago: it's striking how much more fruit and veg they used to purchase, in large amounts (yet they had less children - ie Andrea wasn't born yet, and Alessia was just a baby). I know Anna was probably deep in her ED, and the mention of everything being organic was beyond ridiculous, but they still made an effort to feed the kids and themselves a balanced diet (admittedly cooked by a chef). Their food shops these days are shocking, and the amount of sugar they feed their kids is also shocking.
I agree, I've been watching their videos for over 6 or 7 years and something definitely changed with Anna and Jonathan in the last 2 years. They were loving to each other and their kids, ate well, took care of the kids. Jonathan worked on the house and garden for hours and hours everyday when they first moved in... I can't pinpoint when the change happened...very sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.