Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Confucius

From the NHS website as I’m British and SJs live in England also.

He still hasn’t realised that the sun is not up at 5am anymore, In fact it’s not even up at 7. Why’s he trying to pretend the kids have him up so early? Odd man. Also he’s stuck an iPad in front of them so in theory he could still be sleeping next to them 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 828108
The fact he think it's (currently) light at 5am, tells you that he's never awake at 5am. One thing I'll never understand about liars like Jonno, why do they do it, make up silly lies that serve no purpose?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Heidi77

VIP Member
A general question : what’s with the leggings especially in fall and winter. Where I come from the only kids that wear leggings when it gets chilly are those who’s parents can’t afford anything better or don’t care…

I remember couple years ago Annal said E1’s refused to wear any kind of pants/trousers ever and at the time she was the golden child so allowed to do anything. Maybe that’s how it started…

E1’s seems to have disappeared from tiktoks and Instagram - is it linked to the fact that she has to have a math tutor during holidays since she is quite behind and neither parents are capable intellectually of helping (or even understanding) 9 year old’s math ?
Thats ridiculous. My daughter lives in leggings all year round. She doesn't like jeans or jeggings. We certainly aren't poor and I do care about my child. In winter you can get fleece lined ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Emilychar

Chatty Member
She is such a saddo...cake and presents all over the table like she's 5....sorry I don't know if I'm alone but birthday's for me were put on the back burner when I became a mum, didn't want expensive presents just a box of chocolates and a cake after dinner with family...I would much rather my partner spend money on new shoes for my child if she needed them rather than me (poor Eduardo gets all the toys/dolls/dresses for the asthenic but has to ask Santa for new school shoes 💔)
Sorry but I have to disagree with the first part, why should a mum put her birthday on the back burner because she’s a mother? We still need to treat ourselves.. it’s just 1 day out of out of 365 days.

BUT I do completely agree that she doesn’t care for the well-being of those kids and should spend money on them! They should have nice, comfortable shoes, it’s not exactly something they should be asking Santa for while Anna laughs about it (horrible woman)

Shoes for some reason have always been an issue for this family.. Alessias shoes rubbing and cutting into her, having to wear Emilias huge ugg boots for ages in the summer because they couldn’t be bothered to go get her a pair that fit.. Eduardos soles falling off his trainers at Disney world.. now his grotty old pink trainers handed down from Emilia.. yet they spend tons and tons on their own shoes! Horrible parents. Their children are the ones who are earning them all this money and they can’t even buy them a decent pair of shoes

• Heart
  • Sad

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
Anna asking all the kids at breakfast what they're buying her for a birthday present for next week... Because you know... They owe her because she breastfed them for a year...
Only 2/4 said they'd get her something so that's kind of funny. Joked that she wanted a new engagement ring again (I mean, I think it was a joke, she said it to Emilia only)
I seriously think the only reason she’s bringing it up is to alarm businesses that her birthday is coming up so they can send her some nice PR stuff 🥴 once again, using her kids for her own gain 👌🏻

• Sad
  • Angry

Skye green

Chatty Member
I have a playroom and my children are never in there unless we are, I’m sorry he seems like such a good dad (minus exploiting Eduardo)
I’m curious as to what you’ve seen that makes you think he seems like such a good dad?

Just today he was showing he plays 18+ video games with his young daughter when she should be in bed. He’s called them assholes in the last week to thousands of people and speaks of how he drinks wine because he is a parent. To name just a few things from the last few days

• Angry
  • Heart

Lunarly

Chatty Member
He’s gotta be trolling. His way of spending quality time with his 9 year old daughter is playing this at night when she should be sleeping? How about get off your game and read or something?!
When he knows social services watch him why would he continue to admit how incompetent he is? All this proves is he would rather carry on spending his time doing what he wants rather than parent or look after his child! He doesn’t want to make the effort to get her back to bed so settles with occupying her with his nightly activity of choice. The mind boggles.
10BDB55B-0602-43D3-A0A8-6DC172C14747.jpeg
705BDFD9-EBD0-4BD8-9BFD-55854210ED14.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

awakenotwoke

Eduardos pink scruffy shoes off out to dinner. As Anna sits there with her 6k a pop ugly bracelets😳🙈

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
She asked for hot chocolate at a Turkish restaurant and in her stories made a snide remark "not like they're a restaurant" when they said they didn't do it. Would she expect hot chocolate at a Chinese or Indian restaurant? What an idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Jonathan and his little show pony... In the last two months:

E2: featured 11x
A2: featured 2x
E1: featured 1x
A1: featured 1x

-jonathanjoly-Jonathan-Joly-Instagram-profile-stories-reels-tagged-posts-and-followers-view-an...jpg
-jonathanjoly-Jonathan-Joly-Instagram-profile-stories-reels-tagged-posts-and-followers-view-an...jpg

Also, can't even keep it in his shirt when talking AND TAGGING a lost child:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I have a playroom and my children are never in there unless we are, I’m sorry he seems like such a good dad (minus exploiting Eduardo)
Look a little bit harder? It is not just the exploitation of Eduardo that makes him a terrible father.

• Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
Her interaction is purely with the camera, the children just happen to be there! So sad!
You can see emilia didn’t want to be filmed with chocolate on her face. She was embarassed by it and then wasn’t sure if it was gone so used her hair to cover it and anna just kept on filming and put it on the internet. I can confirm emilia didn’t give consent for that.

• Angry
  • Sad

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Okay I might get some backlash.

I can see that they’re forcing the little boy to be something he is not purely for the internet. My little boy loves his sisters fancy dresses because they’re so amazing right! I don’t force him to wear them, or ask if he wants to wear a skirt. I don’t film it, blast it on social media. So I can see that’s wrong…

but from my eyes I can see that Jon is the only parent that actually looks after them, he seems so hands on and Anna literally does nothing. He seems to do everything! I wonder what she does other than cooking… I’m not surprised he drinks wine on an evening after looking after 4 kids all day 😅
the playroom does the bulk of the child care .

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Funny I thought he threw all those clothes out a few months back. Remember he spent 300 quid a few months back on Giselle clothes - did he implement the one in one out rule then as well?
Ah yes, he got rid of allllllll of his gender conforming clothes, right?
It's so difficult keeping track of your lies, isn't it Jonathan?

• Haha
  • Heart