SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joleygisele what a typical mans wardrobe you have ,not a dress sequins or colour in sight ,you really are full of horse tit.
Funny I thought he threw all those clothes out a few months back. Remember he spent 300 quid a few months back on Giselle clothes - did he implement the one in one out rule then as well?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Funny I thought he threw all those clothes out a few months back. Remember he spent 300 quid a few months back on Giselle clothes - did he implement the one in one out rule then as well?
Ah yes, he got rid of allllllll of his gender conforming clothes, right?
It's so difficult keeping track of your lies, isn't it Jonathan?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He certainly is messing with his tattler audience. There is no way that he plays PlayStation with Emilia. I don't even allow my 14 year old play any 18+ rated games or 16+ games for that matter. He is utterly incompetent
Why would he not play on the playstation with Emilia? As much of a crap dad that he is the fact she’s awake late on a night instead of having a proper bed time is more concerning than the games. I’m sure your 14 year old goes around friends houses and plays 18+ games, it’s isn’t going to harm them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why would he not play on the playstation with Emilia? As much of a crap dad that he is the fact she’s awake late on a night instead of having a proper bed time is more concerning than the games. I’m sure your 14 year old goes around friends houses and plays 18+ games, it’s isn’t going to harm them.
14 or just turned 9 is quite a difference.....

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Jonathan you literally have ALL DAYYY to do one-on-one things with the kids. You both do. Yet I never see either of you do things with them besides shove a camera in their faces.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi! This is my first time writing in this thread been reading it for a while. I used to watch the sacconejolys all the time when they first moved to london and when they still hung out with Zoe and Alfie. They seemed so happy back them. It makes me sad to see how selfish and self absorbed anna and Jonathan (Gisele whatever lol) have become. I genuinely think Eduardo is going to have huge trauma when he grows up but yeah that’s it. It’s a very sad situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
For the love of God Anna see a doctor you are "exhausted" from what exactly? You spend more time horizontal than vertical.
Ha ha loving the ginger now Anna (massive eye roll)
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle

Oh no the games are far more concerning: there is an age limit for a reason. Do you think it would be appropriate for a 9 year old to watch an 18s movie? A just turned 9 year old ?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I am gob smacked at the pleasure Anna gets giving her kids copious amounts of sweets, its like she gets vicarious pleasure from watching her children eating high calorie laden sugary foods and enjoys the fact that she is being in control but gets satisfaction watching them eat this type of food. Hope I am making sense. lol
This is actually I thing, when I had my eating disorder I used to get pleasure out of watching other people eat (not in weird way just can't explain it but I used to cook for everyone). Her own children though that's low. She is a narcissist though and will enver change.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Joleygisele what a typical mans wardrobe you have ,not a dress sequins or colour in sight ,you really are full of horse tit.
giselles eyes are so puffy he doesnt give himself a break from the vino for less than 12 hours it would seem

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Egnony Aunt
Screenshot_20211028-211026__01.jpg
wait...you mean Agony Aunt.
Also, she still has no idea where her life is leading, from one grey wall to other..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For the love of God Anna see a doctor you are "exhausted" from what exactly? You spend more time horizontal than vertical.
She doesn't need a doctor... it's just that the lazier you are, the more tired you get. The less you do, the less you feel like doing. As often as she lays in bed all day speaks to how much she actually doesn't do.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
How was Jonathan ever allowed to be in a boy band?😂 his singing in the latest tiktok was atrocious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Egnony AuntView attachment 833545wait...you mean Agony Aunt.
Also, she still has no idea where her life is leading, from one grey wall to other..
But wouldn't you want THAT life instead of the one she has now? Perhaps she wouldn't have to starve herself so much to lose weight, if she just got UP and walked around, did something, stayed active, it would TRULY be natural weight loss. Laying in bed all day + starving yourself actually can make you gain weight. Skipping meals can make you retain more weight than just eating a healthy meal. Maybe its just me but I'd rather be the Anna in the pic at the work desk than the current one today! I bet she at least had some pride contributing to society.

• Sad
  • Heart
How was Jonathan ever allowed to be in a boy band?😂 his singing in the latest tiktok was atrocious
I just thought the same thing, and it's a really forced Irish twang to the voice too... He actually thinks he's a good singer! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.