Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they are deleted.
I wonder if the tweets were actually from knobhead himself, and his PR have pulled them, in view of the video coming up?
Hope his PR have realised just what an utter twit he really is.
I would love to see his 'empire' crumble, as #coldshowersarenotok is not going to go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When the Doo-Dooley docu airs (not if, the uktv company won't pull it not matter how many emails they get) it will only make more people aware of what has been going on and how unregulated YT etc is. All their scandals will come to the forefront and it is easy for any media to find info on it all.

They also DEFAMED the good name of Jonathan's former band manager by saying he 'sexually assaulted' him, when he and the other members remember it was a consensual experience, except Jonathan regretted it and later made a clickbait video about it. Those band members would be willing to talk to any media and set the record straight. Also that Jonathan 'stole' one of their 'poor backgrounds' to create a backstory for himself that would garner sympathy. Good luck researching it all (everyone that is except the Mail).
That band member was (according to another band member on another forum) said to be an outwardly gay man. If Jonathan decided to get into a bed with another man..... I don’t know any straight man who would decide to do so. Jonathan used this in my opinion bullshit concocted story.... to have his own little me too movement vlog. Jonathan never gave a single care in the world about the mans feelings or reputation.

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad people on Twitter were still calling Jonathan out, especially how he said it was an editing error, it was taken out of context and he was trying to learn, grow and become better. I was one that made a few replies and tweeted him directly about silencing people and got blocked, that just screams guilty. Something is a bit weird about the tweets disappearing and the insta story of tonight’s video being removed though🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
just reading his responses make my blood boil. i hate him for that reason. how hes trying to claim is was a editing mistake? what? how does that work? if you say something, then you said it, premiere pro is a program for you to cut your own words up. or did he mean an editing mistake as in "they said it, their guilty and they forgot to edit the abuse part out" that sounds more realistic. if anyone falls for that excuse of an abusive man, they need that head checking.

Yes they knew because when Anna was speaking she was hesitating and choosing her words and it was tense.
I believe that they knew as well. The cold shower controversy has been mildly discussed in the past. These two are the King and Queen of including small controversial bits in order to bring in activity. Jofus has publicly said (I can't remember where, I think it was an interview) that he considers the drama to be entertainment as well. Along the lines of reality shows creating drama to gain exposure. He's entertaining all of the "fans".
Anna definitely knew that was a controversial topic, but they must have needed an income boost for the month. They've been content using that angle for years. They're "sorry" about it now because people with a status that they actually respect are noticing, and they likely have child protection advocates on their ass.
These new apologetic tweets and IG posts are bleeping insulting, to us, his children, and the influencers that he silenced, because none of it was an oversight. They're horrible manipulators. All income that they receive from social media platforms needs to be taken away. It should be illegal to profit from B.S. like this. That needs to change, and somebody needs to do the right thing for those kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor @OliviaPope is getting dragged by her arse on here.
We still love you pope. But we’re turning the hot water off in your house 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is not an evil media babboon... just a poor old Irish lad doing the best for his babas
That band member was (according to another band member on another forum) said to be an outwardly gay man. If Jonathan decided to get into a bed with another man..... I don’t know any straight man who would decide to do so. Jonathan used this in my opinion bullshit concocted story.... to have his own little me too movement vlog. Jonathan never gave a single care in the world about the mans feelings or reputation.
Oh yes he absolutely got in bed with another man, the tweets are out there confirming it all, you just have to look.

I agree with the person who said that some authority might have gagged them while they do further investigation. No vlog tonight, with excuse they need family time?? Blackout would be the best pr move they could make.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Both of them are included in the photo, makes me believe they’re fairly new clients (the SJ’s) and the photos taken yesterday are for that reason. Like a portfolio update for PR/brand work/media mentions in the future
That’s what I said earlier because we never heard about Belle from them until now.

Thanking her etc in order to handle (I think) the showergate.

• Heart

I didn't know when to make it public but I kind of just did it...
Can everyone PLEASE share this far and wide. It tells you everything you need to know.

Huge thanks to Flakylibra who deserves the tattle medal for services to truth and integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OmG the thread is moving sooo fast and I’m sooo busy.
I’ve a million things to do 😫,I’ll catch up tonight.
I won’t have time to watch the video, so if someone could briefly resume it later, i would appreciate.
Thank you 😘

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad people on Twitter were still calling Jonathan out, especially how he said it was an editing error, it was taken out of context and he was trying to learn, grow and become better. I was one that made a few replies and tweeted him directly about silencing people and got blocked, that just screams guilty. Something is a bit weird about the tweets disappearing and the insta story of tonight’s video being removed though🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Blocked too! They think blocking will make it all go away!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I can’t use my twitter anymore it keeps saying error after a sacconejoly tweet 🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I don’t know if it will be a permanent exclusion I didn’t post anything rude or offensive 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Amazing work flakylibra well done! I have shared on my Twitter. I hope it gets noticed.

• Heart
What really should have happened was for Gleam to immediately dump them after that upload. To make a clear statement that this abuse is not acceptable and not something they will ever stand behind. They would have not lost anything by doing so because the Sjs are a bleeping liability, and Gleam would have gained a huge amount in other ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.