Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours πŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No #gifted or #ad on Saint Anna of ED’s latest insta dedicated to LOL dolls and Lunii. They really think theyre above all the rules don’t they?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
e
I didn’t know you could call and queue on the phone to have emergency advise (correct me if I’m wrong).
I think it’s a good thing BUT not with a 2yo with 40 degrees fever.
I would directly go to the ER,without any question.
The child could convulse at this temperature.

Yes they knew because when Anna was speaking she was hesitating and choosing her words and it was tense.
I know the threads moved on quite a bit but I'm just catching up haha.
I work in childcare and if an early years child has a temp of 39 degrees or above they're to be sent home and guardians advised to go straight to ER to get them checked and be on the safe side. As far as I'm aware all schools/nurseries/childminding follow this method - the ones I've worked in have anyway. It's so so dangerous especially a temp of 40 degrees AND Alessia's age they need to go straight to the hospital. A child's Alessia's age could febrile seizure and stop breathing, it's as simple as that - they're the parents it is their duty to seek medical attention when it's NEEDED.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Where is it? Or is it not coming now? Mysterious radio silence after the disappearing tweets?

Reactions: 5
Liar liar pants on fire, your nose is longer than a telephone wire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And the Oscar for the worst PR stunt goes to..... The Untouchables and Olivia Pope in The Disappearing Act!

:ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the plus side, if it's not coming and they're not saying a word, the only logical conclusion is that there is an investigation and their lawyer wants them to shut up. Olivia Pope clearly did not, so...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Something definitely happening behind the scenes, he had it set up and ready so maybe as others said lawyers seen it and and along with the tweets the video would have been even more damaging (pity though)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sure they wouldn't upload after A went to bed; she needs to read the comments from her cult members before drifting off...

PR people are usually quite savvy and cooperate with lawyers and their side seemed to want to do damage control - but if it's 180 something beyond their control must have changed. Olivia Pope might be able to censor the internet for some fucked up reason but a higher power must have stepped in now.

Reactions: 4
Something definitely happening behind the scenes, he had it set up and ready so maybe as others said lawyers seen it and and along with the tweets the video would have been even more damaging (pity though)
Nah, it's all to add to the suspense to draw more people in. πŸ™„ He will drag it out until tomorrow to get people to sub in anticipation. It'll be dead silence today and then tomorrow he will start drumming up interest again. So predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually googled β€˜cold shower’? I read an article regarding potty training from a doctor in america i’m sure and weirdly enough it is a highly thought of solution in potty training but doesnt mention it as punishment! They mention things like cleaning your child down for 30 second with an ice cold flannel or running a cold bath or shower! Has anyone else researched this? Anna had said it supposedly works which made me think where has she read about it and thats why i researched it! I am by no means supportive of this but i just wondered if anyone else researched and came across this drivel?

Reactions: 1
Nah, it's all to add to the suspense to draw more people in. πŸ™„ He will drag it out until tomorrow to get people to sub in anticipation. It'll be dead silence today and then tomorrow he will start drumming up interest again. So predictable.
I don't think so. The deleted tweets make no sense. They were carefully crafted, too. They have never gone radio silent have they. They need attention.

Reactions: 6
She had the same top on in the thumbnail for todays pity vlog as on her insta with Emilia earlier so he's done his usual lying before having to send it over to Belle pr, they ve blown a gasket and decided to go with Flakylibras instead :love::LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.