Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruthInMyTea

I have one:

Small minds - film their children for millions of dollars and give them cold showers

Average minds - support the abusive narrative

Great minds - speak up for truth and childrenā€™s rights and common decency

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So I got an e-mail this morning saying I had violated twitter rules after I sent a tweet about the shower incidents.I got a reply from Jonathan then it looks like my account was reported 100s of times šŸ˜‚ So anyway my account has now been re-instated and I can see my tweet was seen by over 3k people ! So feeling chuffed Iā€™m sure I sparked it all off yesterday morning šŸ¤”šŸ¤—šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‚
Anyway on a serious note I did not forget or let this issue lie because there are four small children who cannot defend themselves at the end of the day receiving a horrible unwarranted punishment from parents that are using them and filming them all day !!! I just wanted them both to admit wrong doing and change for the better !!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

TruthInMyTea

So many great voices out there speaking up and doing it so eloquently [emoji122][emoji122]

This was in response to scamp and dude

• Heart
Reactions: 38

murphy

I didn't know when to make it public but I kind of just did it...
Can everyone PLEASE share this far and wide. It tells you everything you need to know.

Huge thanks to Flakylibra who deserves the tattle medal for services to truth and integrity.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
6CA22420-3AB8-4264-9AEE-8178AAD54B78.jpeg

BellePR are doing their job thatā€™s for sure... taking ownership of it... after realising the attempts to sweep it under the carpet over the last few weeks havenā€™t worked.

• Wow
  • Angry

lemonandlime

VIP Member
43900670-022D-42AC-85E4-E13915269956.jpeg

Okay that is crazy!
At what point do you call the tipline of the sun to see if they can do a story about everyone being silenced who tries to speak up? Lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

TruthInMyTea

FlakeyLibra for creating that video with all of the evidence and Messiah Kaeto for so eloquently speaking up and anyone and everyone who has signed the petition and are sharing this issue around and just speaking up where they can and sharing flakeylibraā€™s video to other influencers, you are all ANGELS!

The entire point of the outrage is because we feel so much for Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia and Andrea. Everyone who speaks up is doing so for those kids.

Thereā€™s nothing troll about it. Thereā€™s nothing jealous about it. We are now all invested in knowing those kids are going to be ok, because the saccone jolyā€™s have shown us otherwise. Like Messiah Kaeto said they canā€™t lift the lid and show us and then not deal with the consequences

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

lemonandlime

VIP Member
On a video that they published online, to the public. There are no allegations or conspiracy theories itā€™s all there as facts in the video. There are no trolls.

Iā€™d understand if people were making up lies but people are only defending a child, based on what they viewed in that video.
And we've seen at least 6 videos referencing the freaking showers.
1. Emilia and the dolls
2. Eduardo and the iPad Thing
3. "a warm shower?" With Erika
4. J threatening the kids with a cold shower and they run away
5. Emilia's sad little "go upstairs for cold shower"
6. Alessia's punshinment.
and that's just what people have found so far...
people aren't maliciously attacking them for no reason.. they are concerned about stuff that THEY chose to share with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

flakylibra

Did anyone see what theyā€™ve put in the video description for the video that started all this? ...
286ed3a983ab70251e16b4b7fc112b1a.jpg

What a twat

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

flakylibra

Thank you everyone [emoji177]

As for Siri [emoji23] apparently his name is Brian (I used Animaker if anyone was curious) so cheers Brian [emoji481]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Fizmozoo

I'm just going to be blunt.... They don't give a flying Fk. Laughing and joking throughout as if it was all a joke and only it was only one word that made it sound bad. Nothing addressing the fact that the kids have been saying 'cold' showers for years. Or that they silenced anyone who spoke about it.
It's all childish voices and poor me to the camera to appeal the the little ones. The nodding dog beside him giggling away, making faces and not apologizing at all.
It wasn't just Anna that said it, both of you did. Why would she say 'cold' showers and go into depth about it and then ask you was it horrible if it was meant as only warm water. Pull the wool over someone else's eyes because you haven't fooled any of us.
"We're just normal people"
Really Anna? Really?
In Jonathan's words- 'I'm not a responsible influencer' , so what are you doing going to the ASA responsible influencer event for then? Deluded fool.
The blatant bullshit out of the pair of them is unreal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Scar14

VIP Member
Can we talk about the irony of Anna saying in her insta story that she ā€œtries not to read the negative commentsā€ yet sheā€™s blocking literally everyone that has commented something about the cold showers along with the people simply liking these comments

• Wow
Reactions: 32

busybody

Everyone is allowed opinions. Makes me sick they blame ā€˜trollsā€™ when actually, it has been their fans as well expressing concern? If you choose to put your life and your family on the internet, you have to be prepared for numerous different opinions/views on topics and content you put out there, and expect to receive backlash on things, especially this!!! I donā€™t know if it is just me, but with the wave of people coming out and expressing their mental health issues, they use this as an excuse for their behaviour, or document it for sympathy, and there has been a lot of this on Instagram and other social media sites with all different topics lately (one being a slimming world member Jack towers setting up a GoFundMe for skin removal surgery and it got to Ā£40k but heā€™s only used a portion for a botched surgery, yet eating crap like there is no tomorrow and going on holidays, which people are suspecting he pays for with the majority left over - then playing the mental health card and stepping away from social media so he doesnā€™t have to address it šŸ™„šŸ˜”) Itā€™s ok to have MH issues but donā€™t use it as an excuse!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Wow
Reactions: 31