Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often think the kids would have such a lovely life if they sold up, slipped into anonymity and lived back in that cute semi in Cork. With what they’ve earned since Emilia was born, they’d never have to work again and the kids would have nice trust funds.

But like Icarus...

Reactions: 15
#Blackout #FamilyTime We still get an SJ video today ... just not from them, and one with better production quality and creator responsibility putting the links below

Reactions: 8
🙄Not putting the video up on time..... and not giving an explanation before the fact is a real dick move. What else can we expect from a little prick with a humongous ego.

Reactions: 9

I didn't know when to make it public but I kind of just did it...
Wow, well informed, well researched and we'll done for making the disappeared reappear. :ROFLMAO:
It's a victory either way as if it stays up more people will see it, if it comes down you might be able to see who and what the bigger power is that silences everyone. :unsure:

🙄Not putting the video up on time..... and not giving an explanation before the fact is a real dick move. What else can we expect from a little prick with a humongous ego.
True but with them not putting up a video people might go searching for it and come across flakey Libras instead, so it could be a blessing. Maybe now is the time that people will care to listen most.
Not sure if it was intentional or not flakey libra but putting it up around the same time as SJs mysterious non-vlog was a PR genius. We have a new Olivia Pope!

Reactions: 19
I am busy with some things so can't be informed on the situation. As any video of them gone up? As he said anything on insta? Or complete radio silent? So strange...

Reactions: 1
I am busy with some things so can't be informed on the situation. As any video of them gone up? As he said anything on insta? Or complete radio silent? So strange...
Complete radio silence and everything recent got deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Annal is getting ready for bed no matter what has gone on, lets hope the kids behave themselves :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
This is very bizarre. What's interesting is that they stopped short of removing the lukewarm explanation and the original video in their sweep.

Reactions: 1
Go to Twitter type Sacconejoly cold shower into the search engine. Flakylibra’s timeline video ❤ is being shared...... and this is not going away with Jonathan’s lame “misunderstood editing ploy.” I hope they are being investigated for their children’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think it's coming he just missed the other story bit that referenced it when he deleted these two
He promised us 13 minutes and 32 seconds of lies and excuses I feel cheated!!!
I looked on Anna’s stories but she’s been asleep for the last 3 hours, it’s nearly exercise time. She hasn’t posted 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.