Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Anna is definitely behind it more than him. Her face the whole way through looked so pissed off as to why they are making the video, quite patronising!

Reactions: 13
Anna told him to leave in the rape drink thing
Sorry I never seen that vlog.
Their get reported etc
J wanted left out but no she wanted it left in..
So we can blame her for that one.

Then she stupid and talks about the cold shower her fault again.
J didnt think much about it but
Once again
Anna is to blame her fault.
But his fault for not re watching it when edited watching it as a viewer fan than the husband to
An brainless women.

Who couldn't care about her children and doesn't get down on the floor n really play with them.
She wants that playroom tidy by the kids and herself go to bed at 8pm

Wouldn't surprise me if J sleeps in his office.

Reactions: 9
The point is she is 2yrs old and was doing something quite normal! The behaviour doesn’t need rewarding but it needs to be ignored, she needed to be cleaned in a WARM shower/bath and put to bed in a onesie or something more difficult to get off. That’s the issues, the cold shower and the fact she’s 2! They will try every tactic to sweep this under the carpet and their disciples will lap-it up! Whenever you look back at awful events in the world and wonder how they were allowed to happen, you now only need to look at how people blindly followe their idols to Understand. It’s bloody terrifying to me that they will defend two narcissistic adults, yet show no concern for a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My guess would be they needed to clear it with gleam/belle before uploading, they had an issue with something that was said and that’s why it was delayed and edited out.
Why they didn't have an issue with more of the content I don't understand. Honestly, if a PR company scripted that, they did a piss poor job. And to think that Olivia Pope has a degree in HISTORY you'd think she would know that you can't just re-invent things that already happened if you change the narrative...

Reactions: 13
I can’t watch it, just reading the comments here makes me so angry!
Don’t! I don’t watch them at all anymore ( haven’t for years and never a lot) I’m only here after the whole cold shower thing, but seriously I f*****g hate them.

Reactions: 10
Wasn't that done on the day of the photoshoot? Did a professional makeup artist think it was a good idea to make her lips disappear like that? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wrote that comment on the video and I am dismayed that it has been deleted. Who deleted it? The account holder or youtube?
I know it's raw and paints a sad visual picture but it's true.
The abuse didn't happen in one little step. It's a whole chain of cruel events experienced by a confused 2 year old.
It’s strange that it has been deleted.
I agreed with your comment and it shows the sad reality and each step of the abuse.

Also,from the moment the video of SJs was up, comments praising cold showers are flooding under @flakylibra ’s video.
It’s pathetic, total manipulation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.