Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C04001B0-88BC-4D88-B7D3-4E2143683CFE.jpeg

Interesting bellePR only have Jonathan as their client.
Anna or the family arenā€™t mentioned at all (except for in his description)
How odd they only mention him

Reactions: 8
Bit disappointed to see mother pukka as one of their clients too....
Both of them are included in the photo, makes me believe theyā€™re fairly new clients (the SJā€™s) and the photos taken yesterday are for that reason. Like a portfolio update for PR/brand work/media mentions in the future

Reactions: 6
Yes definitely think it will be based on the answers he is giving on his twitter feed, basically as you said he edited it wrong, he only makes videos for a living, everyone makes mistakes, Anna worded it wrong, etc
Omg, I can't watch. If this is the way it goes I can't help but think he's in the wrong bloody job. A professional youtuber explaining after 10 ?? Years in the job that's he's not very good at his bread and butter. How can you be so stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Both of them are included in the photo, makes me believe theyā€™re fairly new clients (the SJā€™s) and the photos taken yesterday are for that reason. Like a portfolio update for PR/brand work/media mentions in the future
If that's the case I think that photoshoot is money well spent as I can see those pictures being sent out as PR fire fighting a lot! :ROFLMAO:

Sun headline: "Jumanji Joly's, sorry not sorry" [insert Anna in her safari outfit here]

Mirror headline: "YouTube family vloggers, could they get any dumb & dumber"
Belle PR : "get that photo of Anna in her pink tux out stat!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Same yellow/green bruise as in her back from the swimming pool vlog.

Why do i think that he is not the one responding in his twitter? They have been making little digs and being all snarky in the video titles. And now he is being all sorry sorry, boohoo, is everything new even though i make videos for 9 years.... nup, its probably someone from de Pope team
Thank you thatā€™s what I was thinking.
Itā€™s definitely not him responding to the tweets.

Reactions: 6
Definitely agree it's not him responding because there are no spelling mistakes. It's like a politician trying to spin things. The PR company are earning their money.
From reading Anna's old tweets I can't believe she stayed with that little b and then had children with him. He was on about her weight and cellulite. What! Though as the years have gone on I do realise they're well matched.
Oh what is the story with showing off her pill in her instastories šŸ˜•

Reactions: 10
So, we wonā€™t get the truth in tonightā€™s video, thatā€™s for sure. Itā€™s so scary how their ā€˜fansā€™ believe them, no matter what. Iā€™m losing all hope tbh.

Reactions: 8
This has been handled so badly. I believe even Olivia Pope read the depth of concern and anger wrong at first and now theyā€™re all trying to ā€œfixā€ things.

Cold showers for kids = unforgivable mistake
Lying about it to cover up = big mistake
Click bait video on back of outrage = arrogant mistake
Trying to bury it with gaggings and nonchalance = huge mistake
Wheeling out Saint Anna of ED to distract and gain sympathy = sickening mistake

Whoā€™s going to believe him in this video? Not a chance I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If it truly is an apology video all profits should be going to a charity like the NSPCC.

Yes all the tweets have been deleted I just checked. Guess the PR are working a new angle for tonightā€™s ā€œwe worded it wrongā€ video

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The ones of him apologising??
yes, gone for me. What on earth are they all doing? What a f-up this whole thing is. Beyond Jonathan, where we expect this type of unprofessional behavior, this looks so bad for Gleam and Belle PR.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t follow either of them, itā€™s the shower abuse that got me interested, anyway Iā€™ve just looked at his IG and Alessia is the sweetest little girlšŸ„°, how could they do that to her , to any of their children ?

I still cannot fathom why they thought a cold shower was remotely acceptable.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does it feel like Olivia Pope isn't handling the whole thing very well either? What in the world are they doing? Everything looks sooo unprofessional! Even if there's an apology video coming ... it's done after a fancy photoshoot where they claimed everything is perfect and their life is wonderful! What the duck?! And worst of all, Miss Olivia Pope was present at the time and didn't advise them that this was a bad look? Oh and the ED video came out at the same time, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t follow either of them, itā€™s the shower abuse that got me interested, anyway Iā€™ve just looked at his IG and Alessia is the sweetest little girlšŸ„°, how could they do that to her , to any of their children ?

I still cannot fathom why they thought a cold shower was remotely acceptable.
I'm the same as you, found out about it via ultimate girl gang insta story it is absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.