Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes same, I'm suspicious of the sudden change of tone and almost robot like, unemotional responses.

And yes it's his job, he is a professional, he should take responsibility. I'm sure everyone here has made mistakes in their job but how many of us have gone to their boss and denied it? I wouldn't dream of it. You apologise, learn from it and become a better [insert job title here].

He is also a father, it is his job, he should also take responsibility.
👍

Reactions: 1
Potential bruises aside... that IG video with Alessia is so sad because when she wants to talk directly to her dad, she looks into the camera rather than turning to look at him.
And he’s claiming he’s doing what’s best for his kids... yeah, that’s going to help them to become integrated members of society who make god choices in relationships 🙄
Utter 💩 show!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
yes, gone for me. What on earth are they all doing? What a f-up this whole thing is. Beyond Jonathan, where we expect this type of unprofessional behavior, this looks so bad for Gleam and Belle PR.
Oh god :rolleyes: they are, all the responses to people calling them out about it on twitter getting deleted as we speak. At least some of them are on here to look back at but jeeze Louise what a poorly handled PR situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe they are not doing the video tonight after all? Very strange goings on!
Yeah maybe they are starting to realise what a shower (no pun intended) of s*** this is. Perhaps they're googling right now on ideas to fix this so let's give them a clue.... Take your kids of the internet and make you're own money.
Maybe it's take two of the "apology video" so erase evidence and start again with a different spin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe the mysterious power that gagged everybody gagged the SJs as well? :ROFLMAO:
So you think if they’re actually being investigated they’ve been told not too? Someone could have reported it! Or if they have a lawyer they might have told them not too, who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Olivia Pope was like sorry dude, I'm not touching this you're on your own. :ROFLMAO:
But seriously... short of someone getting sacked why delete everything you carefully crafted an hour ago?!

But @Lola123 might be on to something... if there is an active investigation maybe it's now their lawyer gagging them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe the mysterious power that gagged everybody gagged the SJs as well? :ROFLMAO:
It could be you know, it could be some sort of authority has actually contacted them and therefore the smartest thing would be to clam up and respectfully let them investigate without pouring fuel on the fire. :unsure:

Reactions: 3
So you think they are reading here and realized that we would not be fooled by their bs!??? The duck is going on????!! So strange... Thank God that I took screenshots. One again Jotato everything you say online stays on the internet forever

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It could be you know, it could be some sort of authority has actually contacted them and therefore the smartest thing would be to clam up and respectfully let them investigate without pouring fuel on the fire. :unsure:
Yep I agree. Lawyer said the PR spin is sketchy you are under investigation shut up and not add to the speculations

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The plan is...
Test the water with Anna's video last night to see if they win people back and gain more followers.
Nope didn't work... Still minus 6,000 odd.
Too early to buy subs, people won't believe it.
People aren't falling for it so quick plan B.
Sob story, fake apology video. Then when we get a few views we will buy back subs. No one will notice because of the views. 🙄
Oh ok, let's win back fans by admitting we "edited it wrong". We didn't realise the impact it would have ( the money it would cost you more like)
and we're sorry for uploading it ( For god sake Jonathan you'd swear you only started editing yesterday not 10 years ago. I thought you are a talented movie Maker?😂 )
They probably deleted the tweets to again back up their troll claims. If someone comes on tomorrow to see the tweets it will look like a troll tweet because they are calling him out. So, so manipulative and sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love the way she said she wore her father's necklace every single day when she was trying to sell her version of the necklace and then, when she's no longer trying to profit from it, we rarely ever see it. Has she worn it at all?

Just went and looked at her IG. The last time it was shown was July of 2018. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does anybody have a compilation or list of all the instances the children have mentioned cold showers in the past, please? I know a few more have been found and mentioned here recently.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.