Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do i think that he is not the one responding in his twitter? They have been making little digs and being all snarky in the video titles. And now he is being all sorry sorry, boohoo, is everything new even though i make videos for 9 years.... nup, its probably someone from de Pope team

Reactions: 15
View attachment 36381

Definition of a professional:
"engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as an amateur"

:rolleyes: does he think people think that's he's just doing this for fun? It's not a business? It's not paid work and child labour?
Also being a professional implies a certain responsibility to do something well, clearly not something he takes seriously.
All of these Influencers roll out this , I am just a regular daddy/mummy crap when they get called out for unprofessional behaviour , this is your bloody job mate , you choose to earn your money doing this , stop making excuses , back pedalling and lying like naughty children we had this crap with Rebecca Meldrum and her leaving in a racist remark how could she be so stupid ? all of them make excuses or lie instead of just saying SORRY we were wrong how hard is it , why do you behave dishonestly in every situation ? Suck to death if hearing how you all cockup and blame Trolls !! It’s lazy and boring and untrue you are the masters of your own fate you get too damn cocky and lazy , you start to believe your own hype the god complex !!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do i think that he is not the one responding in his twitter? They have been making little digs and being all snarky in the video titles. And now he is being all sorry sorry, boohoo, is everything new even though i make videos for 9 years.... nup, its probably someone from de Pope team
Yes doesn't read like him and usually there is some sort of typo in his tweets aswell. And he was mentioning trolls and people affecting business after the video about the showers went out - unregulated trolls J? Do you remember that?

Reactions: 13
He also said she had a cold shower in the now deleted video so why is he throwing Anna under the bus for this!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes doesn't read like him and usually there is some sort of typo in his tweets aswell. And he was mentioning trolls and people affecting business after the video about the showers went out - unregulated trolls J? Do you remember that?

Exactly! And they never answer that many coments, especially someone criticizing them. His ego is to big for that and he thinks he is really important, like celebrity status

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes same, I'm suspicious of the sudden change of tone and almost robot like, unemotional responses.

And yes it's his job, he is a professional, he should take responsibility. I'm sure everyone here has made mistakes in their job but how many of us have gone to their boss and denied it? I wouldn't dream of it. You apologise, learn from it and become a better [insert job title here].

He is also a father, it is his job, he should also take responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He also said she had a cold shower in the now deleted video so why is he throwing Anna under the bus for this!!!!
Because he can have his revenge for everytime she was a witch to him, everytime she shouted and kicked him and for everytime she said she had an headache 😉

Reactions: 4
Next and hopefully last version of the video I'm making is done. If you want to watch drop a message and I'll send you the link x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s also making out the problem was with the editing, the vlog was edited in such a way that it made it look like the cold shower happened. Yeah right 🧐🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He is answering each tweet regarding the -incident- carefully and concisely in order to set the stage for tonight’s apology video. He knows people will be searching his twitter for replies.

Reactions: 11
6CA22420-3AB8-4264-9AEE-8178AAD54B78.jpeg

BellePR are doing their job that’s for sure... taking ownership of it... after realising the attempts to sweep it under the carpet over the last few weeks haven’t worked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Even that title is infuriating me! "We messed up because we showed that we punish our kids in a cruel way not because we were ignorant and didn't know how awful and wrong it was." They will learn absolutely nothing....

If they saw the "light" (like it was possible) it would we something like sorry or we should know better...

I bet everything was because a) they are losing brand deals like dead flies
b) the tv episode was on the line c) scamp and dump were having enough

Probably all of them.

ps. Cant wait to see all the faces that A will pull on the background. Sad face, witch face, disgust face, bitchy witch face, duck lips face, ...

Reactions: 21
View attachment 36393

BellePR are doing their job that’s for sure... taking ownership of it... after realising the attempts to sweep it under the carpet over the last few weeks haven’t worked.
It will be interesting to see how BellePR have scripted this. 2 weeks later taking ownership. To late for me. You don’t try and cover it up, delete and gag every one then suddenly take ownership.

Reactions: 21
What's all this I, me and my business?
It sounds like the apology is going to be about Jonathan editing the vlog "wrong" :rolleyes: or not explaining it properly in the vlog the next day or him ignoring comments/censoring everything. Where is the we, us and our? THEY are parents that together spoke about punishing their child in a questionable way. Even given the benefit of the doubt about what happened, they're actions to cover up have said more to me about integrity and their intentions as parents, as vloggers, as influencers and as people than any white wash they come back with.
Unless they explain everything of course but I think that's wishful and to be honest a bit late.

Reactions: 10
I'm still not convinced it is what we think it is. The got us with clickbait twice (Interview with alsssia and the ED video).
How did it take two weeks for this? With that fancy ass car you'd think Olivia Pope would get on it quicker. At the very latest a good PR company should've made them own up to it after The Sun article. Hmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's all this I, me and my business?
It sounds like the apology is going to be about Jonathan editing the vlog "wrong" :rolleyes: or not explaining it properly in the vlog the next day or him ignoring comments/censoring everything. Where is the we, us and our? THEY are parents that together spoke about punishing their child in a questionable way. Even given the benefit of the doubt about what happened, they're actions to cover up have said more to me about integrity and their intentions as parents, as vloggers, as influencers and as people than any white wash they come back with.
Unless they explain everything of course but I think that's wishful and to be honest a bit late.
Yes definitely think it will be based on the answers he is giving on his twitter feed, basically as you said he edited it wrong, he only makes videos for a living, everyone makes mistakes, Anna worded it wrong, etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.