Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely believe Anna has convinced Jonathan it’s all his fault for leaving it in. He’s probably grovelling at her feet every night** begging for forgiveness

**night/5pm before Anna’s bed time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Let’s play guess the content 🤣

1. OF COURSE they don’t give their kids cold showers

2. Jonathan editing Saint Anna of ED out of context (but hey by throwing her under the bus at least she’ll be a martyr)

3. Kids say cold showers over the years because they say it to them as a threat of punishment But would never carry it out, like the bogeymen

4. Been blown allllll out of proportion

5. Makes them so sad and affecting their heallllth

6. Not silencing people, just don’t want the wrong context to be repeated as it affects them

7. Blah blah blah friends community help each other thank you for your support

• Haha
Reactions: 27

2. Jonathan editing Saint Anna of ED out of context (but hey by throwing her under the bus at least she’ll be a martyr)

3. Kids say cold showers over the years because they say it to them as a threat of punishment But would never carry it out, like the bogeymen

6. Not silencing people, just don’t want the wrong context to be repeated as it affects them

I reckon you have called it. 😉👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I commented on something on twitter about this and now can’t get on my account ! Can you be banned from twitter 🤷‍♀️ Nothing rude of offence just a comment agreeing it was not a nice thing to do !
Whattt???!

Reactions: 1
Well we know why she thanked them, smh.
I have heard of BELLE PR until now
I think they reached them from the beginning of the showergate.
To advise them etc à la Olivia Pope.
Who’s Olivia Pope?

Reactions: 2
Maybe they also know about cold showers because A gives them to J whenever he's on Omegle creeping around.

@RavenUK

A tv character who can fix any scandal

Reactions: 4
And it continues 🤡🤡🤡🤡

View attachment 36364

He really is that stupid for not understanding what she means -.-
So doing your best for your family J is your children having a camera in their face from moment they were born, everything videoed and uploaded for thousands of people to see even their most embarrassing moments, calling strangers on the Internet friends and your kids now doing the same.
Video will be a oh silly me using wrong words and now the mean old trolls are using it against us, and you know what guys you know we didn't mean cold showers, another transparent video planned and that their fans will lap up as what J says is gospel of course sure he never lies 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I absolutely believe Anna has convinced Jonathan it’s all his fault for leaving it in. He’s probably grovelling at her feet every night** begging for forgiveness

**night/5pm before Anna’s bed time
I love that everytime her bedtime is mentioned it gets earlier and earlier hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spot the « Loose Lips »

Oh, I don’t blame them, they thought they could speak about what they want and voice what they were feeling.
Unfortunately not.
D80721FE-C328-4095-B6BA-B2F9CC3A719B.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why does Alessia look like she's got a giant bruise on her face in J's story? It's probably dirt (I hope) but it's really not a good look, can you wash her face before you film her?!
Her face is tear-stained, too. THAT LOOKS TERRIBLE!!! Why would you... I just don't understand

Reactions: 5
Just thinking isn't it sad when you think of it that those kids are part of a brand essentially and need PR to look after their family? Scary world and really hoping something will be done about kids used in family vlogging channels

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Spot on 👌

Reactions: 3
Why does Alessia look like she's got a giant bruise on her face in J's story? It's probably dirt (I hope) but it's really not a good look, can you wash her face before you film her?!
Her face is tear-stained, too. THAT LOOKS TERRIBLE!!! Why would you... I just don't understand

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_2019-08-29-13-18-45-170_com.twitter.android.png

Definition of a professional:
"engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as an amateur"

:rolleyes: does he think people think that's he's just doing this for fun? It's not a business? It's not paid work and child labour?
Also being a professional implies a certain responsibility to do something well, clearly not something he takes seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.