Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus just put your child in the car and take her to a&e or walk in centre if your that worried.
But no it's all for the clicks.
Also I wonder,i they knew it was going to be controversial mentioning the cold shower, again just to get people clicking and talking about them. Were they dumb enough to think that it wouldnt all blow up in their face like it has. Absolute bastards and tit parents. 😤
I didn’t know you could call and queue on the phone to have emergency advise (correct me if I’m wrong).
I think it’s a good thing BUT not with a 2yo with 40 degrees fever.
I would directly go to the ER,without any question.
The child could convulse at this temperature.

Yes they knew because when Anna was speaking she was hesitating and choosing her words and it was tense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If you can't handle being in the public life, then don't be in it and don't invite people to criticize you by putting content out. Stop vlogging and do something else. 💁‍♀️ And most of all, take good care of your kids.

Is there a UK version of Nancy Grace who could be contacted about this whole thing?

Reactions: 13
If it's coming tonight, don't expect much. Olivia Pope was at their house yesterday, so...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh so is he addressing the showers then this eve?? Wonder what excuses will he have for this
That he didnt edit it out - thats the excuse! He said he knew what anna was talking about but didn't think how other people would percieve it. Aka, we abuse the kids behind closed doors with cold showers and god knows what else but we edit it from the vlogs!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone getting a headache just thinking about the super long, ongoing, self sabotaging list of things Jonathan has to remember to edit out of his vlogs? They are just going to be the 10 second intro music before next week. Talk about pressure :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 36328

Is that maybe because Anna was a complete witch to everyone Jonathan 🤷‍♀️
Wonder what that was about
Well it’s not like it was last minute...the months of planning their ‘wedding on a budget’. You just know poor Jonno and Anna have a plan to get rich and famous, be it at the cost of children’s mental health,family,friends. Even the reply to the Tweet, all about generating sympathy for Jonathan and reinforcing that facing the odds together image.
Anna had no qualms tweeting about J’s family so imagine what she would be like in person!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Let's be real it will just be more clickbait. At this point, what is there to say. He already "explained" the tepid shower. Short of repeating that, all he could do would be to cop to the abuse and I don't think Olivia Pope would let him do that after they silenced everyone. All this gagging work and all the lovey C&D letters would be in vain!

So there still will be no apology video tonight, just another “we worded it wrong” video.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Let's be real it will just be more clickbait. At this point, what is there to say. He already "explained" the tepid shower. Short of repeating that, all he could do would be to cop to the abuse and I don't think Olivia Pope would let him do that after they silenced everyone. All this gagging work and all the lovey C&D letters would be in vain!
Don't forget about blaming the trolls!

• Angry
I commented on something on twitter about this and now can’t get on my account ! Can you be banned from twitter 🤷‍♀️ Nothing rude of offence just a comment agreeing it was not a nice thing to do !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And it continues 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Screenshot_20190829-123312.jpg

He really is that stupid for not understanding what she means -.-

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
He clearly needs a vanity license plate as the front plate of his car, too. How about this?

EA266989-C5C4-423B-9259-D93EC3A41B37.jpeg

And Jon, if this is what you think is best for your fam, you really have your head screwed on wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't forget about blaming the trolls!
Wow just been reading Anna’s old tweets on guru gossip ( not heard of till today ! ) what a spiteful, childish little madam ! I thought Margaret Saccone came across as a smart and nice person but these daughters of hers are spoilt brats she has failed to instill in them decency , manners , empathy they are self obsessed, shallow and selfish young ladies , I can see why they appeal to many teenage girls ! But talking about your in-laws family like this is horrible to put this out there on Twitter is so rude definitely does not fit with the I am so nice image she puts out there !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t know you could call and queue on the phone to have emergency advise (correct me if I’m wrong).
I think it’s a good thing BUT not with a 2yo with 40 degrees fever.
I would directly go to the ER,without any question.
The child could convulse at this temperature.

Yes they knew because when Anna was speaking she was hesitating and choosing her words and it was tense.
Yes exactly this, i would have not been on the phone with that high a temperature, i would have been on my way to A&E.
If only there was a way that we did not have to give them the views for there sob story that will be on tonight, wonder what viewing figures will be like.
Comparing them to Family Fizz who recently went over 2 million subscribers, i am shocked, it looks like fizz fam hit over a million views per video 90% of the time.
Bet ole Jono is gutted at that cos you can't tell me he is not comparing himself to other vloggers every day and checking stats. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.