Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I failed to screencap it :ROFLMAO: 😇 does it say Jon Dad?!
Again money doesnt buy class!

You know he has to show off to compensate for other small things huhuhu

Edit to add: do you think if we talk enough on how small is johnny might be, the next video will be something along the lines "adressing the rumours: it is really big, it made 4 kids even though right now it only sees the palm of my hand " 🤣😂 sorry can you tell i am sleep deprived 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
i think its quite sad how much content there was with her engaging with emilia & eduardo in that she wasnt always as cold she was a loving mum and engaged when it was just the two of them but nothing the same for the other two
Think it has a lot to do with money. Anna always wanted to be famous, she’s SO materialistic and self obsessed. The more money she got the more self obsessed she became. I watched them from the start back in leflooftv days pre babies, all through up until Alessia/Edwardo when they just became not likeable.. They used to be a lot more modest and relatable. Now they are the furthest thing from a ‘normal family’ being relatable, they are so ungrateful, materialistic and greedy, it’s all about the money, the biggest house, the best designer clothes and accessories, the fanciest cars 🙄🙄🙄 they’ve become so wrapped up in themselves and having more babies for more money they’ve lost touch with reality and actually parenting their kids...I mean what mum doesn’t even put name labels on their kids school clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️ She even paid someone to do that!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Tublet83 I googled how to contact Watch it was through UK tv. I sent the unedited vlogs, this article. I also sent to Stacey Dooleys agent who forwarded it to the exec producer and creative director of Firecracker films who made Stacey Dooley sleepsover. This exec producer replied to me saying she had noted my concerns. I have sent emailed her further cold shower footsge. So they bloody know about it but it's all about viewers and money/ advertising revenue so I bet it will still be a aired. Read down as there is a second article about the cold showers. Also the second article from patheos. All these I have emailed all the red top papers and that exec producer. I also sent the change.org petition which has tattle link on it so they know it ALL and all blogs where cold showers mentioned...in
edited originals

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they're hoping the Stacey Dooley programme will get them more subs they'll be disappointed. Even without the cold showers drama these sorts of attention grabs have been shown not to work when it comes to the SJs, people just get turned off by them.

They, or Gleam, paid for a big ad to be shown in Bluewater shopping centre a while ago. It had the effect of making them lose even more subs. The SJs just don't have the likeability factor as is shown every time the Mail tries to boost their profile, all the comments are so negative that Gleam has to ask for them to be switched off.

It's only silly minions, a few old ladies in other countries and a shed load of bought comments keeping the bandwagon going.

So now we have the cold shower thing added to the mix I can't see the Dooley programme doing anything but exposing them to more scrutiny. People might ask who they are on Twitter and then they'll soon find out!

• Heart
Tublet83 I googled how to contact Watch it was through UK tv. I sent the unedited vlogs, this article. I also sending to Stacey Dooleys agent who forwarded it to the exec producer and creative director of Firecracker films who made Stacey Dooley sleepsover. This exec producer replied to me saying she had noted my concerns. I have sent emailed her further cold shower footsge. So they bloodline but it's all about viewers and money/ advertising revenue so I get it will still be a aired. Read down as there is a second article about the cold showers. Also the second article from patheos. All these I have emailed all the red top papers and that exec producer.

👏👏👏👏👏

Clearly this is being gossiped about within the “influencer” industry, I can’t imagined they are well liked to begin with the claws will be out

Reactions: 15
View attachment 36196
Why does she constantly do this stupid face. Her lips are absolutely awful today as is every stupid outfit. She’s nothing but a self obsessed show off.
After a day of ‘look how amazing I look’ followed by a child free date night...she’s in bed at 7.37 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Crikey! Holy ice cream cone head! She's hammering the Facetune app on this one. Her head's twice the size it normally is.

Oh but Anna doesn't alter her photos she's all #bodypositive and SUCH a good influence on young girls.

Honestly if I met her face to face......well, I probably wouldn't recognise her for a start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes!!!!; Thank you Truthinmytea and Messiah!!! I know he s a member on here and reads. I 've posting all these articles for us tattlers and hoping other influencers/ media people have been on here. Desperate to keep this out from under the carpet. If they , and particularly him are like this/ say / do this on camera it scares me what he s like off screen behind closed doors. There is something really really not right with his parenting/ weirdness. As a teacher is just really worries me.

Reactions: 13
Think it has a lot to do with money. Anna always wanted to be famous, she’s SO materialistic and self obsessed. The more money she got the more self obsessed she became. I watched them from the start back in leflooftv days pre babies, all through up until Alessia/Edwardo when they just became not likeable.. They used to be a lot more modest and relatable. Now they are the furthest thing from a ‘normal family’ being relatable, they are so ungrateful, materialistic and greedy, it’s all about the money, the biggest house, the best designer clothes and accessories, the fanciest cars 🙄🙄🙄 they’ve become so wrapped up in themselves and having more babies for more money they’ve lost touch with reality and actually parenting their kids...I mean what mum doesn’t even put name labels on their kids school clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️ She even paid someone to do that!
Well said! 👏

Reactions: 9
43900670-022D-42AC-85E4-E13915269956.jpeg

Okay that is crazy!
At what point do you call the tipline of the sun to see if they can do a story about everyone being silenced who tries to speak up? Lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Anna needs to acknowledge that the way she feeds off of her children’s love for her own affection and security because she doesn’t have it in herself alone, is going to be detrimental to her children. She is admitting to her millions of follows her deep ‘seated/seeded’? attachment issues. Now she has to take responsibility for them and be aware of them

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you can say way more about the President and nobody would as much as bat an eye let alone silence you.

WHAT THE duck? That's all I can say to that. Who are these people when they can stop people from commenting on THINGS THEY UPLOADED THEMSELVES?!

Tublet83 I googled how to contact Watch it was through UK tv. I sent the unedited vlogs, this article. I also sent to Stacey Dooleys agent who forwarded it to the exec producer and creative director of Firecracker films who made Stacey Dooley sleepsover. This exec producer replied to me saying she had noted my concerns. I have sent emailed her further cold shower footsge. So they bloody know about it but it's all about viewers and money/ advertising revenue so I bet it will still be a aired. Read down as there is a second article about the cold showers. Also the second article from patheos. All these I have emailed all the red top papers and that exec producer. I also sent the change.org petition which has tattle link on it so they know it ALL and all blogs where cold showers mentioned...in
edited originals

Have you tried Jeremy vine? I could be way off but he tends to discuss a mix of things?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.