Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2ABBB61E-9F75-4D34-9067-F9FB1316F0CF.jpeg

Why does she constantly do this stupid face. Her lips are absolutely awful today as is every stupid outfit. She’s nothing but a self obsessed show off.
After a day of ‘look how amazing I look’ followed by a child free date night...she’s in bed at 7.37 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Haa i know, who has date night and is home by 7.30pm! Probably earlier! Bet she didn't even put her kids to bed who were still up 😞

Reactions: 5
Speaking of super invested fans... I came across this the other day. I didn't dare to read it but how creepy is it that some writes Fanfiction about them? There's plenty more where that came from, too.

I don’t know if I should laugh or be sad.

Haa i know, who has date night and is home by 7.30pm! Probably earlier! Bet she didn't even put her kids to bed who were still up 😞
At this point it’s a snack/tea time date 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They are on W channel on Sept 11th . https://www.episodate.com/tv-show/stacey-dooley-sleeps-over

Stacey spends the weekend with the Saccone Jolys – one of Britain's most popular YouTube families (they have nearly 2 million subscribers). They have four children who have all been featured in online videos ever since they were born.

Quelle surprise the Daily Mail You mag for damage control #PaidArticle
Has anyone contacted W channel directly?

Reactions: 3
Wow, I don't know why I am but I'm flabbergasted. What actually was that video? Even trying to rationalise it myself I can't figure out what the message was. She was discussing her struggles with a long term ed whilst overlays of her kids playing and having fun, she struggled to understand why her one year old baby wants a hug off her and doesn't know her purpose? Highlighting struggles of hormone disruptions after breastfeeding and bringing aweness to mental health problems??? Whilst all of these things are very important topics and worth the awareness/discussion/understanding it all just comes off an disingenuous and pr problem solving "let's chuck everything out there and see what sticks, add some sad music and if you can show as many clips from the past, for memory lanes sake, we might just have enough smoke for a screen"

Also any one notice that the last few clips where each child is supposed to be saying I love mummy (apart from the baby obviously) Alessia actually says "sorry mummy" :rolleyes: out of the mouth of babes.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Also any one notice that the last few clips where each child is supposed to be saying I love mummy (apart from the baby obviously) Alessia actually says "sorry mummy" :rolleyes: out of the mouth of babes.
Sorry didn’t managed to finish that tit.
I tried.
Sorry for my bad word.

Remember the big photo shoot they had for the advert in shopping centres 😂 bet this is the same thing! They are tanking and need to try and get subs somehow now alot of long time supporters left after shower gate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Jeannie3009 no. Their Olivia Pope arrived. It's handled. Or so she thinks.
[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how much that gave me a much needed laugh today...

Huck breaking in and removing all the cold taps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You have no idea how much that gave me a much needed laugh today...

Huck breaking in and removing all the cold taps 🤣
Well to be fair Huck was traumatized for a few episodes cause... he got water boarded. Awks. :sneaky:
But they really could get some Quinn/Huck to hack into their Nest and get the actual shower footage... you know it exists. There are cameras everywheee.

They seem to be doing quite a bit more "promotion" of this video than usual too. Both of them on stories before date night telling everyone to go and watch the new video, it's important, it's very emotional etc. All said whilst laughing and joking about Anna not knowing their YouTube links. Also noticed how many smirks, dismissive comments and burst of laughing are in that very "emotional" video. I can't believe people in the masses can't see through this.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That's quite sad actually. I won't watch their stuff anymore, so I don't know... was it a "sorry that I made you sad" type of sorry? I have no doubt in my mind that mental manipulation is a bigger abusive factor in that family than the physical.

The ED video only hurts her. People do some crappy things when they're hungry, and obsessed with how/when/where their next meal will come from. We've seen how angry she gets when a child wakes up during her workouts. It's just further proof that the kids may be living in a questionable situation.

Reactions: 8
So Trisha Paytus, I mean anna saccone is sitting on the floor talking about mental illness after facing negative backlash. Don’t think a mukbang will be following this time...

I’d love to know the take from any psychologist’s watching that vid. She clearly has attachment issues and that is where the Ed will we coming from and until that’s healed she will play out the same needy my children heal me and later on parent me crap in her life. Poor poor kids it hasn’t even started for them yet.

It’s a very revealing video, I don’t think she has any idea what that vid is actually explaining to us.

I haven’t read through the entire thread so sorry if this has already been said.

I’m all for talking about mental health issues but using it as a way to get views & using a click bait title is disgusting. Also, no trigger warning for people recovering from eating disorders and it’s not like the title of the video gives it away so people will click on and not know what to expect.
But of course A & J aren’t gonna give a tit about that, they just want the views.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 36196
Why does she constantly do this stupid face. Her lips are absolutely awful today as is every stupid outfit. She’s nothing but a self obsessed show off.
After a day of ‘look how amazing I look’ followed by a child free date night...she’s in bed at 7.37 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
That outfit makes her look like Jim Carrey from Dum&Dummer 😇😌

• Haha
  • Heart
"know that i care, even if nobody else cares about you, I genuinely do care if you reach our to me or leave a comment"

All while her eyes are darting all over the place to avoid looking at the camera. She's a ghastly self obsessed lying vapid excuse of a person. [emoji34]
This is a terrible lie, how can she care about strangers when she doesn’t care for her children. Or is it becuse she can look like a saviour instead of someone that give their children cold showers? Hmmm

And yes Alessia def says ‘sorry mummy’ at the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.