Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you could ask anyone involved in this, whether it's the SJs or any of the people who got gagged one question and who get a truthful response, who would you ask and what would your question be?

Up until well maybe yesterday, I would've chosen to ask J what the water temperature for their cold showers is. Now I would choose to ask UGG how she was shut up.

I feel like that would explain a lot. We can make an educated guess about Luisa but yeah... I would love to know. The UGG commentary wasn't even very specific at all.
Jonathan, isn’t it hurtful hearing your daughter screaming because of the temperature of the water?

Edit to add : 😭

Because my boys drive me crazy sometimes but never I would imagine doing it and actually have the strength to do it.

Even less when they were toddlers, heartless people do that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course if I could ask more questions, one of my top choices would be what A does all day long 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If you could ask anyone involved in this, whether it's the SJs or any of the people who got gagged one question and who get a truthful response, who would you ask and what would your question be?

Up until well maybe yesterday, I would've chosen to ask J what the water temperature for their cold showers is. Now I would choose to ask UGG how she was shut up.

I feel like that would explain a lot. We can make an educated guess about Luisa but yeah... I would love to know. The UGG commentary wasn't even very specific at all.
Maybe ask Dom of gleam futures if he’s shitting his pants and about to get a cold shower from his mates because he thought they would be the squeaky clean clients that he so desires for his company and they are clearly as far from it as you can possibly get

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe ask Dom of gleam futures if he’s shitting his pants and about to get a cold shower from his mates because he thought they would be the squeaky clean clients that he so desires for his company and they are clearly as far from it as you can possibly get
I am laughing alone at home omG 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This video makes me sad. The beginning of it is the best and the worst at the same time. He's so gentle and loving with her and you can really see the connection/love. But at the same time... his precious girl is in distress and he's calling 999 about it. Remind me WHY THE duck this is on the internet? :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry

This video makes me sad. The beginning of it is the best and the worst at the same time. He's so gentle and loving with her and you can really see the connection/love. But at the same time... his precious girl is in distress and he's calling 999 about it. Remind me WHY THE duck this is on the internet? :cry:
Someone in one of the previous threads said that maybe because of a cold shower she had fever.
Because I remember this,Alessia went with her daddy on a Home Depot supermarket (don’t remember how you call it) like nothing happened although she had 40 degrees C fever!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Someone in one of the previous threads said that maybe because of a cold shower she had fever.
Because I remember this,Alessia went with her daddy on a Home Depot supermarket (don’t remember how you call it) like nothing happened although she has 40 degrees C fever!
Yeah in the our 2 year old has a problem video Alessia tells Anna thats she hot after she comes down with Jonathan...

• Sad
Because I remember this,Alessia went with her daddy on a Home Depot supermarket (don’t remember how you call it) like nothing happened although she has 40 degrees C fever!
It is possible! The girl that its with them on that part of the video is the one that left? Maybe she knew alll along and that was the last straw...

Reactions: 7
2009 Anna - “You shouldn’t have to censor what you write on your own...”
- Fast forward a few years and she’s making everyone remove anything that puts her down 😂
I’m absolutely disgusted that she has used the word r*tard. What a vile woman

• Angry
Reactions: 24
[/QUOTE]
i was going to say that but I wasn’t sure 100% what ****** is.
Well Anna banana strikes again 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’m sure she would use that word now if she could get away with it but she settles for troll.

It’s a word that should not be in anyone’s vocabulary IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s a vile disgusting word. Considering her skipping.... giggling.... tee-heeing husband... who acts like an escaped patient who wiggled out of a straight jacket.... she should really know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always tell people who are having a bad day that they don't have to wake up and be Melania Trump.
Because I am. But I'm also super pleased that I don't have to wake up every day and be Anna. 💁‍♀️

• Haha
If you Google Anna Saccone old tweets you will see she regularly used that disgusting word.
Among her hate for her in laws, brothers and how she likes to have arguments and hurt J. Such a wholesome, kind, gentle soul is Anna. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If you Google Anna Saccone old tweets you will see she regularly used that disgusting word.
Among her hate for her in laws, brothers and how she likes to have arguments and hurt J. Such a wholesome, kind, gentle soul is Anna. 🙄
I’m genuinely horrified

Reactions: 9
Among her hate for her in laws, brothers and how she likes to have arguments and hurt J. Such a wholesome, kind, gentle soul is Anna. [emoji849]
When I first read those old tweets my jaw dropped to the floor. I can’t believe she can be in the same room now as Jonathan’s mother after the things she has said publicly on her Twitter about her. And the rage she feels towards others when she is slighted... the tweets are something else

Remember Jonathan referring to Alissa as “broken” when people were concerned she might have some difficulties.

The baby isn’t broken lads....even his mother said the baby isn’t broken 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 13
When I first read those old tweets my jaw dropped to the floor. I can’t believe she can be in the same room now as Jonathan’s mother after the things she has said publicly on her Twitter about her. And the rage she feels towards others when she is slighted... the tweets are something else

Truly eye opening aren't they!!!
It's two different personalities. Scary to be honest. That bitterness and nastiness is in you no matter what mask ( filter in her case) you put on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.