Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit makes her look like Jim Carrey from Dum&Dummer 😇😌
You mean Dumb&Dumber?

So Trisha Paytus, I mean anna saccone is sitting on the floor talking about mental illness after facing negative backlash. Don’t think a mukbang will be following this time...
I beg you to stop I can’t with you all 😂😂😂😂

And yes Alessia def says ‘sorry mummy’ at the end.
Seriously ?!? But why?
Instead of I love You mommy, that is creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That's quite sad actually. I won't watch their stuff anymore, so I don't know... was it a "sorry that I made you sad" type of sorry? I have no doubt in my mind that mental manipulation is a bigger abusive factor in that family than the physical.
:unsure: I didn't think of it like that to be honest. I just put it down to lazy editing/J not paying attention to what he actually puts on the internet and the fact that if Alessia was asked to say "I love you mummy" her automatic response is "sorry mummy" A two year old won't have many sentences to come out with but it's telling that that is one that she knows on command.
Also, it's probably obvious, but Emelia and Edwardo were both saying "I love you mummy" in their photoshoot outfits so after sitting down with belle pr they must have thought it necessary to add that little bit of extra fan guilt on the end this afternoon, well after Anna filmed her part in the video.

Reactions: 8
Original choice of car (white Range Rover brigade) , original choice of PR tactics . Could write the script

I bet she's more upset that the people in the peer group that she so desperately wants to be in think that they're just a couple of uneducated hillbillies. Pity me, please, I'm going through something that I'm getting no help for. Nobody loves me...

Reactions: 7
They’re all the same these family vloggers. None of take responsibility for their actions. None of them truly apologise.
so predictable. I don’t watch their vlogs.
I agree with another poster here earlier who aid they don’t need to continue. If it’s really that bad why don’t they stop. If a job is that bad it’s not worth it. But it’s all about money, power and greed to these people. They don’t give a tit about their children, I’m sure they love them in some screwed up kind of way. But to use cold showers as discipline, to humiliate them to thousands and thousands of people. Exposing their children’s private moments to god knows who, and the long list of odd and horrible things they do doesn’t show much love to me.
BecAus they have no talent and have made themselves “famous”. Those who are famous for talent also have career coaching and industry awareness taught to them. These guys all make it up as they go along and don’t know how to cope when the step out of line, because they don’t know where the line is ! Then they blame the rest of the world because they have chosen to dabble/cash in on something they know nothing about! It would happen in any job, over time if you were bullshitting your way through it, at one point you are going to fall flat on your face.

Reactions: 10
It all just seems such bullshit to me. I don’t buy the whole ‘I never liked myself my whole teen/adult life until I have Emilia’
Personally I hate myself, I hate the way I look, I cannot stand having any photos of me and literally have none with my babies let alone videos!
Sorry anna but YOU LOVE YOURSELF far to much. You full well know you look good which is why you post so many photos of yourself asking for comments its all so Fake for money money money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what vlog it was where they said that the water was actually "luke-warm" *barf*

Reactions: 2
It all just seems such bullshit to me. I don’t buy the whole ‘I never liked myself my whole teen/adult life until I have Emilia’
Personally I hate myself, I hate the way I look, I cannot stand having any photos of me and literally have none with my babies let alone videos!
Sorry anna but YOU LOVE YOURSELF far to much. You full well know you look good which is why you post so many photos of yourself asking for comments its all so Fake for money money money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what vlog it was where they said that the water was actually "luke-warm" *barf*
It's the 14 th August one titled "STUDY ROOM HOUSE TOUR - HOME RENOVATION"

Right at the begining he tries to back peddle it all but the words luke warm are actually at around 2.10

Reactions: 4
Hey i just realized that the only good thing about this video is that i hadn't had to see Jotato decaying tooth 🤢🤢🤢 on the other hand you get to see 12 min of a babuinos ass that once where lips 😂🤣

These people are the prime example that money dont buy class or a little ounce of good taste...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think its quite sad how much content there was with her engaging with emilia & eduardo in that she wasnt always as cold she was a loving mum and engaged when it was just the two of them but nothing the same for the other two

• Sad
Reactions: 12
i think its quite sad how much content there was with her engaging with emilia & eduardo in that she wasnt always as cold she was a loving mum and engaged when it was just the two of them but nothing the same for the other two
Yes it’s worryingly noticeable the difference !!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure that anna and Jonathan just read your comment and will scrounge up
plenty of footage of her playing up to the camera with the other two, just wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
It was at the end of the next video after the cold shower one
Sorry the beginning,anyway I’m late in the answer lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Excuse me, but am I the only one who think that customized plates are tacky especially for companies?
Or maybe in UK it’s a normal thing.
Agreed. Doesn't the father of the year have a car that says J dad? Or something? At 10.20 Alessia walks past a red car with a Dad license plate.

Reactions: 4
Also has anyone seen Stacey Dooleys new show advertised? She spends time with these muppets. Gone right off her. Wish these lot would just come off all social media and get jobs because this all will affect their children.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.