Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 36270

Okay that is crazy!
At what point do you call the tipline of the sun to see if they can do a story about everyone being silenced who tries to speak up? Lol
Censorship hit hard again and money buy everything, I hoped better.

Are you sure it isn’t Anna Saccone? Oh wait no Anna’s house is grey not white, my bad
Well they share similarities 😂
Anna seriously creeps me with her smile
I’ve said it on a previous thread, that’s what my nightmares are made with.
With her Chucky/the joker ‘s creepy smile.

C3A1D1BA-9D8E-4C41-BBAD-BCCCA24CC030.jpeg

4E55250A-467E-4F49-B1DB-1C0511027C34.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Let’s put it on my profile picture for the prejudice of today instead of my lovely Algerian fennec.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Censorship hit hard again and money buy everything, I hoped better.

Well they share similarities 😂
Anna seriously creeps me with her smile
I’ve said it on a previous thread, that’s what my nightmares are made with.
With her Chucky/the joker ‘s creepy smile.

View attachment 36277
View attachment 36278
That top pic of Anna (from the cold shower video) looks like the beginning of half the Lifetime Movie channel flicks... I’ve ever watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you could ask anyone involved in this, whether it's the SJs or any of the people who got gagged one question and who get a truthful response, who would you ask and what would your question be?

Up until well maybe yesterday, I would've chosen to ask J what the water temperature for their cold showers is. Now I would choose to ask UGG how she was shut up.

I feel like that would explain a lot. We can make an educated guess about Luisa but yeah... I would love to know. The UGG commentary wasn't even very specific at all.

Reactions: 8
If you could ask anyone involved in this, whether it's the SJs or any of the people who got gagged one question and who get a truthful response, who would you ask and what would your question be?

Up until well maybe yesterday, I would've chosen to ask J what the water temperature for their cold showers is. Now I would choose to ask UGG how she was shut up.

I feel like that would explain a lot. We can make an educated guess about Luisa but yeah... I would love to know. The UGG commentary wasn't even very specific at all.
I need way more than one question

Reactions: 4
That outfit makes her look like Jim Carrey from Dum&Dummer 😇😌
D57-AAzWAAAb_7-.jpg

Haha so true!! Can you imagine her orange leprechaun husband in the blue suit*?! 🤣🤣🤣 (at least the top hat would cover the pube like badger hair on his head. Every cloud eh)
*obvs he would wear the trousers folded up at the hem and worn with his fancy floral trainers 🙈😄

Edit: Sorry @Fatima I didn't realise you'd already posted this pic! 😊

• Haha
Out of curiosity what's the difference between posting comments/ vid clips on her as opposed to another platorm??... It's all the internet where anyone can read?! Messiah posts on here... My vids have not been removed legally from here by legal teams forcing tattle.life to censor and remove??

Out of curiosity what's the difference between posting comments/ vid clips on her as opposed to another platorm??... It's all the internet where anyone can read?! Messiah posts on here... My vids have not been removed legally from here by legal teams forcing tattle.life to censor and remove??
Good question but dont give them ideas lol

Reactions: 3
Obviously. But narrow it down to just one.
the nanny. She probably has seen some nasty tit in that house... or they personal assistant that switched jobs. For them to be millionaires and for her to change, something must have happened

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, we've got nothing to lose?
I still think Olivia Pope is threatening to have them blacklisted at companies so that they wouldn't get sponsorships and ads anymore which would shut up anyone as it threatens their livelihood.

A comment on a public forum is just that. The people who comment on whatever can't really profit off of that like an influencer can.

Question to ask a person gagged: Name the law and subsection of that you were told you had contravened.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.